All Comments on 'That White Bikini'

by mayfairgirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot :)

very hot! love the idea

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 15 years ago
Great story!

This is an exciting great story! Thanks for sharing!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 15 years ago
Great story!

This is an exciting great story! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Well Done !!!

Good story,got my juices going,now if I can just get my husband to agree to go to Majorica.

Joan V @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dont really get it.

Why not let her be fucked unless of course you are worried about her getting pregnant. She gave bareback oral to cum on the guys so any STDs or HIV they had she was already exposed to. She was used in public so the shame if any is already there. And of course if getting pregnant is the only worry then have her give them anal or let them use condoms in her pussy. The wife wanted to be totally slutted out so the genie will not go back in the bottle, it is just a matter of time until she is fucking around behind her husbands back. So ends that marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The husband could've at least fucked you himself.

Hate to say it, but the husband sound like a bit of a prat, and bloody selfish too. Also, it's not all his call. You have some say in the matter, too. You're not his property. If you're at the point of doing a threesome, through his blessing and encouragement, and you want a good fuck, all bets are off. He brought you to the water, it's unfair to not let you drink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stick to writing incest your readers like it more.

This story is like any other swinging story on this site or another site for that matter. You set out to get fucked by two young men and your husband for some strange reason doesn't want them to, in fact you are disapointed when he says no, but then he doesn't have a problem with you being finger fucked and made to cum several times by these young men. I don't understand, either you both go the whole way and allow these studs to fuck you or you don't get involved, if I was those studs I would be very upset about not fucking you. Besides your profile claims you are both swingers, you get fucked a lot anyway so what is one more fuck? Well it doesn't matter really does it. You are just as much a slut wife as any other swinger and your husband is just as much a swinging widow who gets off seeing you fuck other people. Well good for both of you I hope you end up in divorce. Of course next time he could charge for these studs to feel and touch you up and then he could make some money from you and if he asks enough money then you can get fucked. And REALLY enjoy yourself.

welikeuwelikeualmost 15 years ago
Disapoionted

If the wife and I did something like this (and we do sometimes enjoy doing this) she would have been fucked by all three of us. Keep in mind that not only men read these stories and most women love being fucked by more than one man.

welikeuwelikeualmost 15 years ago
Disapoionted

If the wife and I did something like this (and we do sometimes enjoy doing this) she would have been fucked by all three of us. Keep in mind that not only men read these stories and most women love being fucked by more than one man.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
He was a little selfish

He should have let those two lads to double penetrate her. Let them fuck her in the pussy and ass at the same time just so she could experence the pleasure.Thanks for the story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE IT.

:-)

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

Great story, I gave it 5 stars. I wonder if Andrew regretted having sex with the two young boys after the session was over. That would explain why the white bikini stayed in the drawer for the rest of the holiday. It is a shame that Andrew does not convey his thoughts to his wife after the session. But they move on and experience more fun as time went on. Wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous