All Comments on 'That'll Teach You!'

by jacks4u

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow!...

...he sure got her!Pisyolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow for months of her fucking around and you

getting no pussy, you then blame her for a case of the crabs. Wonderful revenge, not. Why is she still in the home, why are you still married, why isnt she working to pay her share of the living expenses? Why is the main character of this a little boy with no brains? Silly and immature this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
don't

don't see the humor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A miss

Pretty well written story from a technical perspective, but it missed its target. The story wasn't humorous nor was it erotic. Only minimal traces of satire, too.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Heh Heh HEH

Heh. Hahahahahahaha

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Weird

A weird story but in a good way. It was more gross and icky then funny.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
Actually, kind of sad

Plus, I could not actually follow his thinking (even if meant to be funny). At first he thinks: ok, let her have some strange if she needs the occasional extra (?). Then, feeling starved, he chooses to pay for what he's supposed to have at home 'on the house' (so to speak)... So when the inevitable self inflicted VD drives him nuts, he lets the VD do the talking for him, telling the little cheater what? that a little strange was fine but more than little was not? Oh well...

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
I agree with Kolkore's comment

I can sort of see where the writer wanted to go but to me he didn't quite get there. But the wife will have to explain and that should be an interesting conversation if the writer continues this story. Overall not bad just not that great either. But don't give up writing.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 14 years ago
Good Message Here

Jack, I totally understood what you were trying to say here. People seem to forget the category name has two words to it: Humor/Satire. Nice job!

ExistencialisticismExistencialisticismover 14 years ago
Das gut

Haha! Classic. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous