All Comments on 'That's For Lying'

by flirtycupcake

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SUPERB A+

Dear Cupcake

Great plot - story line well developed. Not crowded with too many useless characters. Nicely handled. You have great insight into the explicit stuff and handle it beautifully and in nice detail. I think you're damn good.

Love, Secret Admirer No.1

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Fantastic, tender and loving

Well written

LatinasarebestLatinasarebestalmost 7 years ago
The best

This is hands down the best piece of erotica I have ever read! The sexual tension was so well written and realistic. It wasn't rushed and wasn't dragged on for too long! Would love to read a sequel or similar style story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A very well written story. It made me very horny reading it. A big turn on!

scotlytscotlytalmost 7 years ago
Great start

I really hope to read more soon. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A great story

Keep then together

5 Stars

dewey23dewey23almost 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Well written, great back story. Really put me in the room. Keep up the great work looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

Please give Brett some delicious chest hair for her to taste and stroke!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
fanbloodytastic

Oh I do hope they stay together somehow.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunneralmost 7 years ago
Good Stuff !

Really fine writing ... You have a future there! ... The characters, the scenario are all solid,, believable. Hope that you will continue the good work.

.

And ... The sex is pretty good too!!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 7 years ago
Very, Very Nice!!

I can't add much to the comments made before mine. Maybe just that I found myself caring about this couple and what happened to them without realizing it. How did you do that? I'm going to have to figure that out. Very well done. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Fuck this was insanely hot. Very well done

Cracker270Cracker270almost 7 years ago
Agree

with the previous five posters. Hot, hot, hot.

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518almost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Great story, can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

What a fabulous story! I want to read more!

Hot_SisterHot_Sisterover 6 years ago
YOU GOT ME

As an author myself, I sometimes get pissed at comments demanding more chapters to my stories...although I know I shouldn't, as any compliment is a good one.

But here I am, asking you to write more. Your writing style is crisp and the pace is just right, and the prose is spot on. The only complaint is the ending was a bit too abrupt - but you've left a bunch of hooks for Chapter 2, should you want to go that way.

Don't waste the story development you've done so wel!. Pick up the pieces and build on them. Where does this morning sex take them next? What about Meghan?

Anyway, good job! You have the light touch of a good writer and this work is up there with the best on Lit. Well done, CupCake!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Should-Be Writer

I have read plenty of these stories and I can without a doubt tell you that this piece was the very best. My love for short stories like these combined with your natural writing style make this work fantastic. If you do anything in life, writing should be at the top of your list. Truly, a write well done. Thank you!

alextasyalextasyover 5 years ago
Superb!

Excellent writing, taut plot, believable characters. Not a single flaw!

Please keep doing this.

-a

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible!!!

I love your story plot and the build up of the story ... Everything was just amazing!!! ... I would very much love to read a second chapter.

SynsitiveSynsitiveover 5 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story. It was a great read and sexy as hell. I loved the things he said to her at the dinner table when it was just the two of them, maybe my favorite part of the whole story! I really hope it’s continued, but I haven’t had a chance to look yet, considering I just finished reading this one!

WriterOfRomanceWriterOfRomancealmost 5 years ago

A few of the lines just killed me.

I know, baby.

That's my girl.

Ugh, he's perfect. And I like both characters individually as well as together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
God i wish you would write more.

I’ve read this story so many times & i’ve never come across something that’s gotten me so hot. A forever fav. The perfect amount filthy & guilty to get me every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the hottest fucking story on this site. Perhaps on the internet. It’s been a favourite of mine for years.

Last night over the phone my brother and I took turns reading it aloud to each other, both of us covering our own parts of dialogue. The way we came together afterwards (and nearly several times during) was an absolute highlight of my life. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for not running it by making Autumn sleep with Patrick. It happens all the damn time and pisses me off so badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story, please continue. I would love to read the next chapter in there lives. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Weird 3rd wave feminism inserted in to this just to be contradicted by the no-consent part of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous