That's For Lying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely," she finally said, acknowledging Patrick's question.

"Are you next? Or are you set on finding your future husband once you move out to NYC?"

Autumn snorted. "Marriage is impractical in this day and age. And I'm going to New York for a job, not to expand my dating pool."

"Excuse me, Miss College Grad. You're in quite the mood tonight."

She definitely was, but it wasn't like she could tell him why. As a slow song came over the speakers of the venue, she rounded on Patrick. "Do you wanna fucking dance with me?"

Patrick laughed as he set down his beer. "Sure, twist my arm."

Brent and Meghan were wrapped around each other, and Autumn found herself jealous for more than one reason. She missed her big brother, who had kept her at a polite distance the past few years, even more so than usual. They hardly spoke, only calling to wish each other a happy birthday. However, just beneath their polite conversation, the fact that he'd once spanked her ass red and finger fucked her to orgasm remained. And that was the reason for the distance. "It's for the best," Brent had said a few nights after the incident.

The incident that had been his doing and had awakened an insane hunger inside her. She'd gone on to lose her virginity to some frat boy her freshman year of college that Emily had dragged her to. It had been decent but not mind blowing. Sadly, that described most of her sexual encounters. Except for with, you know, her big brother.

She found herself entertaining the idea of fucking Patrick, mostly because she knew it would infuriate Brent. But no, she couldn't mess with her friendship for her own satisfaction.

"Autumn."

"Yeah, Patrick?"

"Why are you looking at me like I'm your college entrance exam?"

She figured honesty was the best policy. "I'm debating on whether or not to sleep with you."

His eyes flashed, but he recovered quickly as he drew her close. "Dangerous game, baby Hawley."

The rest of the night passed in a blur. Patrick was his usual flirtatious but nonetheless respectful self, and now that her schoolgirl longing had dissipated, she found herself easily flirting back. But when the night ended, he walked her back to her parents and the three of them drove home in happy but exhausted silence. Walking into their house, nestled in a neighborhood on the northwest side of the city, Autumn's mom spoke.

"I swear, that McGrath kid gets more gorgeous every time I see him. You and him would make pretty babies, Autumn."

"She's not making pretty babies with anyone until she's established in her career," her father cut in, chuckling.

Autumn rolled her eyes fondly. "Glad you guys have my life all figured out, because sometimes I draw a blank."

As her father went upstairs, her mom turned towards her. "You know we're incredibly proud of you, right? You and your brother. You're both doing amazing things, and now we get Meghan, too!"

"Yep," Autumn muttered. "Now we get Meghan."

She said goodnight to her mom and made her way upstairs to her room. Being there now was odd, considering it would only be hers for a few more weeks. She stood in front of her full-length mirror as she peeled off her black dress, leaving behind her bra and matching underwear. She'd been practicing yoga four or five times a week (more for her mind than her body), but nonetheless, results were definitely happening. Her tummy was still soft, but smaller, and her butt was looking a bit more perky these days. Her breasts were much the same, large but firm, pushed up in her bra. She'd caught a few of Brent's friends checking her out tonight, but never Patrick.

Before she could talk herself out of it, she texted her brother. 'You looked happy tonight. Very excited for you.' And she wanted nothing but his happiness, really.

It was shortly past one in the morning when her phone went off again, jerking her from the beginnings of sleep. This time it was Brent, and she held her breath as she opened the message, squinting against the light.

'Thanks. Glad you came. See you tomorrow.'

She paused for a second before remembering tomorrow was the third Sunday of the month. Mandatory family dinner. She pressed the lock button on her phone and the screen went black. She laid back against her pillows, her mind racing. Maybe she could pull him aside at some point and attempt to reason with him. Have things go back to the way they were before that night. It wouldn't hurt to try.

- - -

Brent pulled up to his parents' house shortly before dinner time, cracking his knuckles after he parked. It's just a meal with your family, man. Relax, he told himself. It would have been easier if Meghan had been in the passenger seat keeping him occupied, but a bout of food poisoning from the venue (great start to the engagement) had kept her back at their apartment. She'd insisted he go anyway.

And really, was it just a meal with your family when you'd been finger-deep in your sister at one point? Letting out a sigh that ended on a grunt, he twisted the key out of the ignition and stepped out of his Mustang, locking it twice. The front door of the red bricked house was unlocked, and he let himself in, calling out a hello.

"In the kitchen!" his mom called out.

Brent walked through the foyer and to the room in question, a little taken aback to see his parents' state of dress. His mom's hair had once been naturally blonde in her youth, but now the platinum color came from a bottle. Just shy of fifty, he had to admit that she still looked fantastic, hardly any wrinkles save for the laugh lines around her mouth and crow's feet at her eyes. Like Autumn, she was short and heavier in her figure, but the evening dress she wore complimented her curves. His father, very much an older version of Brent himself, was decked in a business suit, and he grinned as he looked up from fastening his cufflinks.

"Well damn, I feel underdressed," Brent said, looking down at his short-sleeved button down, tan chinos and boat shoes.

His dad chuckled. "Actually, change of plans. My boss and his wife asked your mother and I to dinner tonight. I figured you could hang out with your sister, though, and catch up."

"Sorry about Meghan," his mom intoned, fluffing her hair. "No one else had any issues with the food, I hope?"

His heart thundered as he swallowed. Sure. Right. Hang with Autumn and catch up. "Nah. But she'll be fine. She's just got a sensitive stomach."

"Autumn!" his father called up the stairs. "Your brother's here!"

"Ah, it's okay," Brent said quickly. "If she's doing something I don't want to bother - "

"When is the last time you two have spent some quality time together?" his mother asked, exasperated. "I'm starting to feel like you guys are intentionally avoiding each other."

"Mom, stop being so dramatic. We love each other. We're just busy. Right, Brent?"

And there she was, the object of his very, very guilty pleasure, first and foremost in his spank bank, even in front of his fiancée. He tried to ignore the way her tits bounced as she flounced down the stairs, contained in a black t-shirt that, though the neckline was modest, clung to her like a second skin. Her cut off jean shorts were faded and accentuated her thighs, and she'd let her hair grow down to almost her waist, something he hadn't noticed in the updo she'd sported last night.

He leveled his gaze at her, meeting eyes that were so many shades of green and brown and gold. "Right, Autumn."

"Well, there's beer and stuff in the fridge, but don't go too crazy. Dinner's on the table, too, I made pasta and a salad," their mom said. "We should be back around midnight. If you're not up, though, we'll see you in the morning."

"Oh, thank god. We're hardly capable of taking care of ourselves," Autumn said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Keep up the smartass comments, you'll fit right in when you get to New York," their father said with a roll of his eyes. "See you guys later."

Goodbyes and "have funs" were exchanged, and then the door closed behind their parents, and they were alone in the same room for the first time since...this was not how this evening was supposed to go. They were supposed to have the comfortable buffer of their parents.

"Dinner's gonna get cold," Autumn said, keeping her tone light. "Let's go."

After he doled out servings, they sat across from each other at the square dining room table. He cracked open a beer and she sipped her pop, each unwilling to start the conversation. He actually thought he felt the beginning prickles of sweat under his arms. It was more than a little ridiculous. He swallowed a mouthful of spaghetti and spoke without looking up.

"So, when do you move?"

"Trying to get rid of me?" she asked, arching a dark brow.

"Why would you say that? No," Brent said, putting down his fork.

"It's a joke, bro. Chill. But I'm off to the big apple in three weeks."

"Are you happy?"

"I graduated two months ago and landed a job with the New York Times. So...yes. Thanks for asking. Are you?"

His mind immediately flashed to Meghan. Was he? Yeah, of fucking course. Definitely. Totally. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Autumn's silverware clattered against her plate as she looked up at him. "Jesus, Brent, can you stop being so defensive? I'm just trying to have a conversation with you."

He sat back in his chair, his appetite severely diminished. Which was a damn shame, because his mom was a stellar cook. "You're right. I'm sorry."

Her expression softened. "How's work been? Are you still putting in crazy hours?"

"Not as bad as before. I don't know if you heard, but I got a raise. Just last week. Are you and Patrick sleeping together?"

Autumn choked mid-sip of her drink, and he frowned at her reaction. He saw how they were with each other last night, and he'd been meaning to ask Pat about it. Well, not so much ask as to tell him to stay the fuck away from his little sister.

"Patrick...McGrath?"

He snorted. "No, Patrick Kane. Yes, Patrick McGrath."

"I mean..." she said slowly, dragging her fork through her salad, "if we were, is it any of your business? We're both consenting adults, and he's kind of always been on my bucket list. You know, the whole brother's best friend thing?"

Or just cut out the middleman and make it the whole brother thing, Brent thought wryly.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I'm not," he said hastily, schooling his features. "But seriously. I'd really rather you not."

"Yeah, well, I really would rather you not have fucked Jess, but we all don't get what we want, do we?" Autumn snapped.

Brent felt heat creep up into his face. Shortly after his heated encounter with Autumn, he'd indeed sought release in the next closest thing - her best friend. He hadn't been there for the apparent screaming match that had taken place between the two girls afterwards, and when their mother asked him if he knew anything about it, he'd feigned ignorance.

"I've apologized a million times for that. It was shitty. I was an asshole. I'm still sorry."

"I got every detail, you know that? Jess told me how you fucked her so good, and so hard, and for so long," she said, drawing out the adjectives to a pornstar whine.

"Autumn - "

"How you finished all over her face. How good you tasted. How perfect your cock was."

He stared at her, his hands clenched into fists.

"And you wanna know the worst part? I wasn't even disgusted. I was jealous."

He was grateful the thick wood of the table completely obscured his lap, because his blood was rapidly moving south.

"And I've kept everything bottled inside me this entire time because you refuse to talk to me about it. Brent, it's driving me crazy."

"We can't talk about it," he bit out.

"Why NOT? If we can just move past it - "

"The only way I can imagine moving past it is if I finish what I started," he said, honest with her for the first time in a very long time. "Autumn, what I did back then was wrong. I took advantage of you. And you know what? I think about doing it again every time I see you. I haven't stopped thinking about fully experiencing what was possibly the tightest, wettest pussy I've ever felt in my life. I want to just fucking bury my face in your tits. I wanna wrap your hair around my fist and pull it as I shove my cock into you from behind. And believe me when I tell you that I wouldn't even think about finishing on your face, because I want to cum so deep inside you that it leaks out your cunt and down your thighs for hours after."

Autumn's lips parted, and her breath was a little too intense for someone sitting down for dinner. The look in her eyes almost burned his clothes off. Brent stood, breathing heavily, unabashed in his aroused state. Her gaze flickered down, but only briefly.

"But I can't do any of those things, because I'm engaged. And, oh yeah! You're my fucking sister. Goodnight, Autumn. Nice chat."

"It's only 7:30."

"Goodnight," he repeated, the word a grunt. He turned on his heel and headed for the spare bedroom that had once been his.

- - -

Autumn's parents stumbled inside shortly after midnight, drunk and giggling like teenagers. She shut off the TV and waited for them to appear. Her mother's laugh turned into a shriek as a smacking sound reverberated off the high ceilings, and Autumn cringed.

"I take it dinner went well?" she asked.

Her dad chuckled, running a hand through dark hair that was just beginning to gray at the temples. "Mr. Ramos just kept buying bottles. We went to that French place downtown."

"Very generous man," her mom said, hiccuping. "Did you and Brent have a nice dinner, too? Where is he?"

"Yeah," she lied. "It was good catching up. He just went to bed early. I cleaned up everything so you don't have to worry about it."

"What a good daughter. Nick, we raised a good girl."

"Yes we did, Gen. Two great kids."

Autumn stared hard at the floor. If they only fucking knew. "Well, I'm actually gonna hit the hay myself. I'll see you guys in the morning."

"Sounds good. Love you, kiddo."

In her room, Autumn stripped out of her t-shirt and jean shorts, opting for a tank top that was too thin and large for her own good. Her breasts had a tendency to pop out of the arm holes as she twisted and turned in her sleep, but it was comfy. She undid her bra beneath her shirt and tossed it on her desk.

Too tired to take off the minimal makeup she applied earlier, she sank down into her bed, fully intending to sleep.

And then she heard the moans and creaks from her parents' room across the hall. Her eyes flew open and she bolted out of bed. Silently she padded down the hall, expertly maneuvering in the darkness. She opened the door to the spare bedroom, remembering it for what it once was, obnoxiously wall papered in hockey players and swimsuit models, reeking of Axe body spray and weed. Now it was painted a cool blue, and the furniture was all wicker white to go with her mom's beach theme. A beach theme, in the Midwest.

"Hey, scoot over," she said, shoving Brent's bare shoulder. She tried to ignore how firm it was, how the warmth of his skin seemed to shoot up her arm.

He grumbled and swatted her hand away.

Rolling her eyes, Autumn positioned herself on the edge of the queen-sized bed as he had taken up the middle. She turned away from him and pulled the covers up to her chin, fighting her smile as she counted the seconds to his eventual reaction. One, two...

"Autumn!" Brent said, sitting upright and turning on the bedside lamp. He squinted against the light. "What the hell are you doing?"

His hair was adorably tousled, and she resisted the urge to run her fingers through the hair on his defined chest. Her nipples ached to feel the rasp even more.

"Mom and Dad are...engaging in bedtime activities. I was uncomfortably within earshot in my room."

"Oh, nasty."

"Yeah."

"Still, get out."

"Brent!"

"Are you joking? You think this is a good idea after our conversation earlier?"

"Look, you stay on your side, I stay on mine. We'll be fine. You're wearing bottoms, right?" She peeked under the covers.

He yanked them down again. "Yes, are you?" he shot back.

"Yes!"

Brent swore under his breath and switched off the light again. He faced away from her, precariously close to the edge. She sighed and did the same, the wide expanse of the bed an ocean between them. She giggled out loud in spite of the situation.

After a beat, he asked sourly, "What's funny?"

"Do you remember when I was seven and you were twelve and we had to share the futon at Grandma and Grandpa's cottage that one weekend? And - "

Brent laughed, really, truly laughed, and the sound thrilled her. "I freaked out because I thought you wet the bed, but I knocked over my glass of water in the night."

"And then the next day on the boat you purposely tipped it so I'd fall out."

"That was a great weekend."

"And remember when you'd go out with friends in high school to the movies and Mom would make you drop me and my friends off at a different movie? You complained every time."

"You cockblocked me that one night. I had the biggest crush on Amanda Hale."

"Didn't she have a lazy eye?"

"Slightly."

They both convulsed into more laughter. Brent turned and settled on his back, resting his hands on his flat stomach. Autumn did the same, glancing in his direction.

"I honestly thought you were the coolest. My friends always complained about their brothers, but at the end of the day I knew you had my back."

"I still do, Autumn, I promise. Even if you call me at two in the morning," he said pointedly.

She let out a breath through her nose. "That fucking night."

To her surprise, his response was light. "Get some sleep. We gotta rag our parents in the morning."

Autumn shuddered. "If I wake you at all it'll be because I'm having a nightmare. I apologize in advance. Sleep tight, Brent."

She almost froze when his hand slid over her shoulder, but he just ruffled her hair. Her smile was small but genuine as her eyes drifted shut.

- - -

Brent awoke sometime shortly before dawn, judging by the light filtering in through the half open blinds that decorated the window across the room. He immediately noticed two things: one, that he was spooning his sister, and two, that his morning wood was pressed between the cheeks of her juicy ass. His breath stilled as he took in her sleeping form, the covers down to, and his arm around, her waist. Her lashes rested almost on her cheekbones, and her breath came soft and steady.

What nearly made him pass out, however, was the fact that one of her tits had slipped out of the overlarge arm hole of her tank top. His mouth almost watered as he took in the generously-sized mound, a D teetering on double, perhaps, capped with a rosy brown nipple. He imagined waking her with his teeth and tongue on it.

Move to the other side of the bed, the sane part of him said silently. Get away from Autumn. From your baby sister.

If anything, the thought only served to make his dick throb. He moved to back his lower half up, but when his cock slipped from her crease and slid against her silky bikini brief-clad cheek, Brent almost groaned aloud. His boxers were wet with precome, and the friction was a shock to his system.

Resting his head on the pillow behind her, he contemplated his options as he took in her feminine scent and yesterday's hair conditioner. Where Meghan tended to prefer light and floral, Autumn was dark and spicy, rich and seductive. His thoughts flitted briefly back to the time the smell of her pussy had permeated his kitchen. Bad idea.

She let out a deep exhale then, and he watched her half-exposed chest fall and rise again. Fuck, he needed to touch her. Just one touch. His body was lit with excitement as his hand moved from her waist to travel up the cotton material to her ribcage. He paused just below her breast, gauging her reaction. Holding his breath, he let his hand cover her full, soft skin. He marveled at the feel, how it was just over a handful, and, unable to stop himself, he gently squeezed