That's For Lying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A low noise came from somewhere in her throat, but her breathing remained steady. Brent was almost disappointed. He moved his hand away and traded it for his index finger, gently circling her quarter-sized areola. He watched, fascinated, as her nipple tightened into the most suckable bud.

Okay. This had to be enough. He'd long since accepted the fact that he was fucked up, but he didn't need to drag Autumn down with him. He moved his hand away from her and scooted back across the bed, but her words stopped him.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop," Autumn murmured.

He glanced down at her, and his stomach took a nosedive as he looked into her half-lidded eyes. She twined her fingers through his and brought his hand back to her gorgeous tit, her eyes falling shut.

"Come back, Brent. You're so warm," she said, moving to spoon against him once more. Her ass bumped his erection, and she purposely rubbed against it.

"Autumn..." he groaned.

"Shhh. We're just sleeping."

His fingers pinched her nipple tightly and she gasped. A wry smile teased the corners of his mouth. "That's for lying."

Eyes still shut, she ground her ass in circular motions against his rigid cock, and it was his turn to pant. "That's for having morning wood when you're in bed with your sister."

Unabashed now, he moved his lip to her shoulder and nipped her with his teeth as his hand stole inside her shirt to find her other breast. It was just as wonderful as the first, and he groped her like a high schooler with his first pair of tits.

"Fuck, these are amazing. Have you always had these?"

Autumn laughed a little. "They popped up sometime around sophomore year of high school. You were already in college. Mom and Dad bought me several turtlenecks for Christmas."

He snorted. Sounded like his parents. "Do these get you a lot of attention?"

"I think you're answering your own question."

"True," he said, wetting his fingers with his tongue before tracing circles on her diamond-hard nipples.

Autumn moaned. "That feels really good."

Her hips seemed to move of their own accord now, in natural rhythmic circles. The head of his cock leaked, and he wondered if she was wet. As wet as before. "Can I touch you?"

"Oh, now you're asking?"

He frowned. "Well, if you're going to be a brat, let me rephrase. I'm going to stuff my fingers in your pussy, sis."

"Brent - "

Any protest she had died on her tongue as his fingers flirted with the gusset of her panties, lightly dancing over the material. Her thighs parted to allow him better access, and her breath was shaky as he continued his ministrations. The material was soaked. That's my girl, he thought. Without any pretense, he yanked them halfway down her thighs. Autumn gasped.

Her mound was as smooth and hairless as her lips, and he contented himself with exploring every inch of her. Her body was rigid, her eyes screwed shut as he did so. He trailed a finger down both her lips, top to bottom, and she shuddered.

"Do you get this wet for every guy?" he asked conversationally. "Does your pussy drip for any cock?"

Her nails dug into his forearm. "Oh, I've only been this wet once before."

He speared her warmth, and she moaned between her teeth. Hell, she was still tight as fuck. "Yeah? Must've been quite the experience."

"Shut up. But keep doing that," she said.

"This?" Brent asked, continuing to pump her slowly with his finger before adding another. The fit was like velvet on a steel glove.

"Yeah," she whispered. "Yes."

His eyes were glued to her hand as she covered her breast, trapping her nipple between two fingers and squeezing. Her pussy gripped his fingers in response. With his free hand, he yanked hers away, trapping it against the pillow. And finally, he dove face first into her chest, catching her hard tips between his lips and suckling hard enough to leave a bruise, his beard rasping against her soft, pale skin. He wanted to mark her. She was his.

Autumn's back arched off the bed as she tried to keep quiet in response to the sudden attack. Her fingers threaded through his hair, gripping at the roots and tugging none-too-gently in revenge. He grunted, lightly closing his teeth around her nipple.

"Harder," she said.

He bit down at the same time his fingers plunged back into her, his thumb pressing her clit.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she said breathily, spasming as her orgasm overtook her.

A rush of girl juice joined her previous wetness, and Brent kept lazily pumping in and out of her, trying to draw out her pleasure for as long as possible. But he was nowhere near done with her yet. He pressed a kiss to the side of her breast. Rolling onto his back, he ditched his underwear, barely registering as they landed somewhere on the floor. And then he rolled on top of his sister, every part of them touching from chest to thighs with only a tank top between them. Her pantries hardly made a sound as he ripped them apart.

- - -

Autumn's mind went blank of everything except for the fact that her brother's smooth, hard cock nestled between her legs, leaving sticky trails of precome across the tops of her thighs in his effort to get there. Much to her chagrin, Jess's words came back to haunt her.

"Sorry, Autumn, I know this is like, your brother, but he has literally the most perfect penis. Big, but not so big that it hurts more than anything when he pounds me. And oh my god, it's so thick."

She'd seen red that day, and almost punched her then-best friend in the face. She'd settled for calling her a stupid, selfish whore instead.

But now, with the thick piece of meat in question twitching against her thigh, she almost couldn't blame Jess for taking what he'd offered. Almost. His chest pressed against hers, and she thrilled in way the hairs scraped across her nipples if she moved even slightly. But...

"Brent. We can't. It'd be crossing a line."

"And everything we've done up until now is okay?" he asked, arching a brow as he looked down at her.

She glared at him. "I understand what you're saying, but this - "

Autumn hissed as the hot head of his cock slipped through her wet folds. Brent groaned and buried his head in the curve between her shoulder and neck.

"You're right. This is a bad idea," he said, still working at her pussy.

She couldn't speak for a moment. She tried to pull herself together. Truthfully, she wanted nothing more than to slip down a tad so her juicy opening aligned with his rock-hard dick, but, yes...bad idea. Because once they started, how the fuck could they stop?

"I'm going to kill you," she whispered in his ear. "Stop it."

"I am," he said, pressing the head of his cock against her clit. "I promise. Just a second."

"Oh. Oh, damn it, Brent."

"Just let me...just a tease," he murmured, positioning his dick so that it rested at her hole. He moved in small circles, slipping through her juices. Autumn moaned. The tendon in his neck stood out. The muscles of his arms quivered.

The funny thing about sex is that, while in the present it's accepted as a pleasurable pastime, it is, at its base, a biological act with the purpose of continuing the species. Feminine bodies are designed to receive, while males are designed to give. So perhaps it wasn't so surprising after all when, with one wrong move, the head of Brent's wonderful, forbidden cock slipped into her open, weeping pussy.

The siblings moaned aloud on contact and both froze. Their twin reactions were almost comical.

"Oh, no," Autumn said.

"Yes," Brent breathed, and slid into her to the hilt.

She cried out her bliss at the sudden invasion and the fact that she'd never had anything so big inside of her. Brent clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Shush. You're gonna wake Mom and Dad." He moved as he spoke, and her eyes nearly rolled back into her head as his cock worked her tight channel.

"This is fucked," she said against his skin, even as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Literally." He didn't so much as grin as he did bare his teeth at her, reverting to feral, caveman-like ways as he took her. His hand slipped from her mouth to her breast. "God, you feel incredible."

She reveled in the sensation of her brother finally, finally inside her, as she knew deep down it was always meant to happen. Autumn gave herself over to the sensations, his breath and grunts and pants in her ear, his cock pistoning in and out of her, the way he thrust slightly harder every time she squeezed him with her muscles. They were both damp with perspiration.

"Do you think about me when you're with Meghan?" she asked, cupping his face between her hands. "Do you think about fucking your sister when you're inside her?"

"Yes," he ground out, his hand tangling in her long hair, pulling so that her chin snapped up.

His blunt confession thrilled her. She let her hands drop and explore the muscles of his chest, his shoulders, his back. Her nails raked a light path down to the small of it, and he groaned. Brent traced her lips with his finger, and she smelled faint traces of herself. She didn't give it a second thought when he gently pushed against her mouth. She sucked on his finger, tasting herself like it was her favorite flavor of ice cream. Autumn reveled in the way his brown eyes darkened to almost black in the morning light.

"Fuck, you're a naughty girl, aren't you? You like tasting your cunt on my fingers?"

She widened her eyes and nodded, forgetting to be quiet again as he slammed into her, seemingly hitting every spot at once. "Brent!"

Again they paused, trembling, as they strained to listen to any movement on their parents' part. When nothing was heard, he pulled out of her. Her body wailed at the loss, but she complied as he turned her over onto her tummy, pressing the side of her face against the pillow.

"Put that ass in the air...oh, yeah, just like that. Such a good girl."

She waited, breathless, for him to enter her from behind. His fingers trailed over her ass and down to her clit, and she flinched. It was like an electric shock.

He chuckled. "Little sensitive, are we?"

"Mmm," came her eloquent reply. "Put it back in."

"Patience. I'm admiring the view."

She moved her ass slowly from side to side before making it jiggle, grinning into the pillow.

He swatted her butt, borderline gentle so as not to make too much noise. "Brat."

- - -

Sitting up on his knees, Brent couldn't believe that he was poising himself to slide into Autumn's pussy for a second time, let alone at all. Her juices trickled down the backs of her thighs and shined on lips that peeked out at him from this position. Her ass looked gorgeous, thick and round, and he had to forcibly resist going to town with both of his hands until it glowed pink and red.

Her inner walls gripped him snugly as he pushed back inside her, his hands resting on her hips. He marveled at the way they flared out while her waist flared in.

"Hey, have you lost weight?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Well, it's not like I see you naked nearly enough to notice."

"Just shut up and f - "

Her smartass comment was drowned in a series of moans as he pounded into her in earnest, relishing the way her ass bounced with the force of it all. He reached one hand up and gripped her hair, pulling her head back.

"Shut up and fuck you, huh? You got it, baby sis."

He wasn't going to last long, not with the way she moved against him, not with the noises and breathy little sounds she made. Definitely not when she started saying his name under her breath over and over, reverently, like a prayer. He reached underneath her hips and sought her clit, rubbing with two fingers, fast but light.

She bucked underneath him, letting out a sob as she came, and it was his undoing. Brent angled his lower half forward and came deep inside of her, six long, generous spurts, grunting with each release. He leaned over her body, resting his cheek on her back, wanting to extend the moment for as long as possible.

"Autumn," he said, his voice low as he kissed her shoulder. She shook. "Autumn." He kissed the nape of her neck as he pulled out of her.

She turned to face him, and to his alarm, tear tracks glistened on her face.

"Holy shit, did I hurt you?"

His sister laughed. "Honestly...it always happens when I cum really hard. It's only been when I've used my vibrator, though."

He was unable to stop his shit-eating grin.

Autumn rolled her eyes. "Don't let it go to your head."

"Which one?"

She ignored him, turning onto her side and pulling him down to cuddle her from behind. The siblings lay in silence, listening to the birdsong just beyond the window.

"Well, this complicates things," she said after a beat.

"We'll figure it out. We will," Brent said, his eyelids beginning to feel heavy.

They opened a second later when Autumn turned into him and pressed her mouth against his. The kiss was short but sweet, and a little salty from her tears.

"I really hope so."