All Comments on 'That's Kelly!'

by Audrey07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmm

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Makes me wish i had my own Kelly when I was younger.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
not bad

I really enjoyed reading this also, not sure I would try and drink someone's pee though, but in all a good story

spredmspredmover 7 years ago
Sensual

Loved the story ,loved the peeing between two lovey ladies so sexy, I have enjoyed a woman's pee before, please more.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Goodness

I don't where to start. I liked this. Into watersports also. Many have hidden fetishes. I say try every thing once and if it feels good do it again

TBC

misstresschris007@gmail.com

Audrey07Audrey07over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks you guys for your positive feedback. I spend all day, every day writing very technical, boring stuff and I think that something really naughty within me has been begging to be released for years.

I know that not everyone is into golden showers as a fetish (it is an unrealized curiosity of mine), but I chose the subject as a device not just to shock the reader, but to emphasize the extreme effect a person can have on you. I wanted to take this dull, ordinary character and contrast her with this exciting and dangerous character to explore just how far any of us might be capable of going in the face of such an overpowering personality. Anyway, I just hope that no one was offended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

just to piss off annony the fag old ugly fool

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
again

I thought it was very well written, when they were on the hill sun bathing naked I have only tried that once, but as I said drinking someone else pee is not for me, but mine is more of a health issue than anything else I do hope you write more about Kelly

Audrey07Audrey07over 7 years agoAuthor
Jenorma

Maybe I will. I'm getting an idea about tales of her sexual conquests as she travels throughout Europe. This could be a fun outlet for my otherwise stifled creative juices.

tygztygzover 7 years ago

It's not my fetish, but it doesn't faze me (I could've warned you about its effect on ratings though). I liked the lead-up and the way the characters were brought forward left no doubt that the protagonist would get so enthralled; I've been there and sometimes there's nothing you wouldn't do for someone, nobody else would ever do. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quite believable

Excellent attention to detail and very erotic. Solid story line, while keeping the reader guessing as to the summation. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delightful

Such a an exciting erotic story, loved it.

goldenhands55goldenhands55over 5 years ago
Kind of sad...

to allow your life to be totally consumed with another person that you have no chance of being with long term.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

One of the saddest stories I've read here.

The reasons should be obvious. A girl, who another girl thought was pretty enough to seduce, thinking so little of herself that she never even saw that Kelly didn't give a shit about her. She was a callous self-centered user; she didn't give a shit about anyone but herself. The story showed us how heartless one girl could be to another and how pitiful that girl was.

I would not choose to be friends with either girl.

However, and it's a huge however, that does not make the story bad. It was a good, well written story about two very sad girls. Maybe a lesson to us? Or maybe not. Good writers have no responsibility to produce happy stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous