That's Not All Bears Do In The Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time he pulled my panties down. Reflexively I moved my legs together. The panties got no further than was necessary for him to expose my pussy. He stepped back and took more pictures.

Shortly we both heard the sound of an approaching ATV. It was almost dark now. Most probably the only ATV left on the trail would be that belonging to Mr. Silent.

Moments later the ATV broke through some high grass not yet trampled. Jim was sitting on, or shall I say, clinging to a fender. Mr. Silent was obviously driving slowly to accommodate the precarious hold Jim had. The ATV came to a stop across the clearing and Mr. Silent hopped quickly off to assist Jim lending him a shoulder just like an old friend. However when Jim's head came up and he got his bearings a look of unbelievable shock crossed his face. He took an ill advised swing at Mr. Silent who was apparently expecting something like that.

He ducked and dumped Jim. Jim rattled off the fender of the ATV landing flat on his back. I yelled to him. He turned and tried to get up on one knee. Mr. Silent was eyeing him cautiously but without any real concern. Jim continued clawing himself upright using the ATV as a crutch.

"What the hell have you done?" He was near hysterical. There was blood running down his neck from a wound created by the fall. "I thought you were going to take us to our car!"

"I'm OK," I called out in what I hoped would be a reassuring manner. However, I'm sure I didn't look reassuring tied to a tree wearing only my panties.

Master cut in, "Just relax. We're going to take you to your car, but your girlfriend offered to pay us for the ride and we're just going to take her up on her offer."

While Master was making his sarcastic speech, Mr. Silent was half dragging Jim to a tree not far from me. Jim continued to protest loudly, he was almost blubbering in his pain, confusion and terror. Once tied against the tree Mr. Silent stripped off his kerchief and tied it around Jim for a gag. It must taste awful, I thought, having been tied around Mr. Silent's neck perhaps all day. Who knew when it had been clean.

In addition to the gag and having his hands tied behind the tree, Mr. Silent tied a piece of rope around Jim's waist.

The struggle to restrain Jim had taken its toll on Mr. Silent. He sat on his ATV breathing hard and staring at Jim.

"So Jim is your name. Well, Jim, seeing your girlfriend and hearing her offer, I just couldn't turn her down. We'll be leaving shortly and you'll get the medics to look after your foot in no time." As he spoke he came to me and untied my hands. I rubbed my wrists to restore the circulation while Master put the rope back in his ATV. "Before my friend and I get started, I think it's only fair that we show you how grateful we are and let you join in, at least somewhat." He was standing alongside me now and, although he was looking at Jim, he was massaging my ass. He paused in his speech as he explored between my legs from behind. "Take your panties off," he whispered. Without any thought to resist, I did. I straightened and handed them to Master. I was naked in front of three men. I was about to be raped.

Rested now, Mr. Silent began to remove his clothes. I'd never been raped before, and while this was clearly what was going to happen, there was no violence to it. Both men were calm, only Jim was thrashing about in his bonds. I was surprisingly calm. Master had resumed running his fingers between my legs from behind. I actually liked what Master was doing. I opened my stance to give him better access. His fingers gently probed inside me while his thumb made my clit vibrate with anticipation.

He leaned close to my ear. His tongue lightly outlined the edges. He inserted it. I was about to explode. Suddenly with a slap on my ass he whispered, "Run over there and take Jim's pants off. We're going to let him fuck you after we're done."

Minute by minute, stroke by stroke I was more in Master's power. It was almost like being hypnotized. This last news actually pleased me.

I approached Jim. He watched me come to him. "He wants me to take your pants off." That was all I said. Jim became still. I unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. I kneeled and untied his boots being very careful as I removed the one on the injured side. I slid his jeans off. I was careful not to hurt the wound as I pulled first his jeans then his underwear over the increasingly painful area. I stood now and caressed his cock. It responded quickly. I knelt again and used my tongue all around his groin taking his cock fully in my mouth.

I rose and kissed Jim holding and caressing his cock. "He's going to let you fuck me," I confided softly. "You can have me any way you want," I added knowing that Jim might have some very interesting ideas.

Jim's erection was at its peak when I heard Master call me in a low voice. I turned and saw that he had spread a blanket out and was undressing. All the men were beautiful. They were well muscled with powerful looking cocks. Each of them would have me.

I went to Master and lay on the blanket bending my knees and spreading my legs in welcome to Master's hardness. He knelt between my legs. He covered my pussy with soft kisses then began sucking on my clit. I squirmed and bucked. "Fuck me, fuck me," I know I must have said it a thousand times as he worked his way up my abdomen and across including my breasts, my nipples, then my mouth before I felt his cock enter me. I grabbed his ass and rammed his cock home. I'm almost sure I was screaming. My head was light I couldn't get enough.

I felt him come, but he didn't stop his motion in and out of my over stimulated pussy and I kept coming. Suddenly he rolled off and before I could cry out for him to get it back inside Mr. Silent slid in my well lubricated pussy. I grabbed his ass and forced his cock in as deep as I could. He moved more slowly but also continued even after I felt his cock explode inside me. He continued as I came several more times slowing down with each orgasm.

Eventually he rolled off. With Mr. Silent no longer blocking my vision, I saw that Master had brought Jim over. Jim was now fully naked . . . and hard. Master was supporting him. Both looked at me. "He's going to have to lie on his back while you work your magic on his cock."

I moved to give Jim a place on the blanket. With Jim on his back I began at his lips and slowly worked my way down his chest all the while working his cock and balls with one hand. My lips arrived at his cock. I tasted him, took his cock part way in my mouth, sucked it and let it slide out. I licked his balls until I felt him tighten and heard the familiar moans that told me he was about to explode.

I wanted all his cum. I took his cock deep in my mouth running the butterfly of my tongue across the tip and down the underside until he erupted. I sucked until he had stopped spurting and was going limp. I kissed him from his cock to his lips and lay on top of him feeling his warmth, enjoying the glow of having been well fucked.

Eventually Master said in that soft manner of his, "Time to go."

I stood and went back to my backpack for the baby wipes to clean up. Mr. Silent was holding my clothes. He took advantage of my nakedness running his hands over my body stopping to pinch my nipples lightly then suck and nibble them. He slipped a finger in my pussy and stroked my clit. Then, with a light kiss, he handed me my clothes and whispered, "You are a great piece of ass." I couldn't help but smile at the complement.

Master stabilized Jim as he dressed.

Dressed, we mounted our trusty ATV's. Master asked, "Which way?" I pointed and we headed off toward the car.

Nothing was said during the trip. The ATV's were too loud and there was little to be said. Once at the car they helped Jim inside. I took the driver's seat.

As we left I looked in the rear view mirror to see the two of them standing there watching us leave.

Jim and I said nothing on the way to the hospital. At the hospital we told them about the accident, but nothing about the rape. They tended to both Jim's and my wounds efficiently and we left.

Still nothing was said. At home I helped Jim inside. We went directly to the bedroom. I helped Jim undress, and then undressed myself. I felt Jim's eyes on me the entire time. He lay down. I lightly touched his cock and smiled.

"Blow me again before these drugs knock me out," he said. I did.

It didn't take long for Jim's wound to heal. One Saturday after he was back in peak shape, he came up behind me. Taking hold of my breasts, he nuzzled my neck and whispered, "Let's go for a walk in the woods."

12