All Comments on 'That's The Way To Do It'

by dchatterly

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Not again!

Just another cheating slut/wimpy cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It was good.

I like those kind of stories...they are fantasy..and fantasy is what erotica is all about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A big cocks privelege.

a big cock certainly has priveleges and I have seen it and experienced it happen. I have a very close relative of mine and I have seen his tool which is not much thicker but at least 2 inches longer than mine. This person is a frequent visitor to our place and stays the nights with us whenever in our town. One evening after our bout of drinks the matter revolved around sex and soon to other activities and that night my wife experienced his long prick and has been hooked eversince. She says that the girth might not be more but she has been touched by his long prick where she had never been touched before. This happened about Five years back and continues even to date. A longer cock certainly has its priveleges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
poor woman

she was just a dead fuck anyway phil will miss mothing, the same as this author writing pitiful.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Humiliation:

The author is into the humiliation of men. OK! I get that> I get that the wife is so self-centered that it never occurs to her to ask husband and her to go to counseling, or to read books about how to enjoy sex together. I get that he is a schmuck and she is just a bitch. But why is any of this sexy. Sexy would have been them discovering together all that makes sex wonderful and fulfilling for both instead of her complaining and whining and then basically stripping him of his masculinity. Good job author! Another story that is not erotic or sensual, just about women who hate men. Wonder why you feel this way? Do you really get off on this plot.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
What unrealistic garbage.

At "I inched a leg very slowly over next to his" I stopped reading and gave this stupid story a 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thats how

That's the way to get a bullet in the head.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read

Until the last 5 sentences totally went in the crapper.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
GOING FULL CIRCLE

means the top becomes the bottom in lifestyle change. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
How about a law

Maybe pass a law that requires at least five opposite-sex partners with a minimum of three copulatory evenings per partner before a couple can be issued a marriage license! That would be a requirement for the prospective Hubby AND the future Sweetie! Notarized statements from the prior lovers would need to be on file! There is NO excuse for anyone to be sexually ignorant and inexperienced in this day and age.

Golton71Golton71over 11 years ago
REVOLTING

Any man who would take that from his wife deserves to have his balls chopped off and any woman who would do that to her husband deserves to be put to death the old fashioned way. I'm talking public humiliation and slowly being stoned to death. And for those of you who like this kind of story you deserve the same........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So do you

ever see good old Ex-husband Phill the Pill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another UNFINISHED Story

What's the problem, you can't seem to finish a story or make the main character anymore than a wimp, a wuss, a cuckold?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Stupid ending

I'm sure Phil said, "there was no point attempting to fuck her again". No man gives up attempting...I thought watching the videos was so he could learn to get better. Why would he just give up having sex? Probably the dumbest paragraph on this site.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Awful whore and cuck story, with no point to make.

trance00trance00over 2 years ago
No

No, that is not how you keep control of your man. That is how you keep control of someone who is not a man. You could not control, or probably be wanted anymore, by a real man. You don't want a man anyway. You just want a cuckold and cocks to fuck you like a slut. Good luck with that while it lasts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My first wife had the most wonderful wet creamy pussy. She was most always wet and ready. But, she got to wondering what a REALLY BIG cock was like. She found out and loved it. She was never content with me after that. She was always looking for a bigger one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous