All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For Ch. 03'

by TurningintoCD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THAT DAVID!

David definitely needs his ass kicked. Come on guys let's go get him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story.

Aly should have replied, "Thanks." When David text'd 'goodbye to Alex' because it seems Allison seems happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I went to a wedding reception,it was in a 5 star hotel, I decided to go dressed, I wore a nice black dress, pantyhose, wig, high heels. When the seating was done, I sat next to one of my friends Graeme, who I had not seen for about 3 years, he looked at the tag Greg, he looked at me, I said yeh its me. We talked a bit, through the reception, when the dancing was going, he sat and said well might as well have a dance, we did, it was fun, his hand on my backside, then through the reception he put his hand on my knee. At the end of the night, he asked would I like to come up to his room, I said are you sure and he said I am sure. When we entered, he got 2 drinks, sat beside me, I decided to take the lead and I said do you want to fuck me, he said yes, I went to the bed, we undressed, leave the pantyhose on, my cock was hard against the front of them, I rolled over, I heard a cupboard, then he straddled me, pulled my hose half way down, I felt my bottom parted and a cool liquid dribbled onto my hole, then the hard, warm head of his cock. I had been fucked before, I pushed out as his cock entered me, it allowed him to slowly slide inside me in one gradual push. He was quite big, there was initial pain then pain/pleasure as he slowly fucked me. He pulled me back onto my knees, pushing forward into me, in further and said I fuck all my girlfriends in the arse, if they wont do it, I get rid of them, I could feel my cock get hard, the head of his cock was stroking my insides nicely, I felt really full, a nice warm feeling that he wanted me. He pulled out, no, turn over, I lay on my back as he lifted my legs, this is how I like to fuck my girls arse as he pushed back inside me, lowering himself down, his tongue finding mine as he fucked up into me, my cock rubbing against him,i pulled my mouth away, im cumming, as my cock shot cumm between us, I felt my hole grip his cock as he pounded me, yes, yes he yelled, yes and I felt my insides covered in warmth as I wrapped my legs around him as he continued to fill me. I held him there with my legs, then let go, he moved away, we lay there, then he got up to shower, I waited, then joined him, I soaped up his cock and balls , washed them, then got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth, he got hard, i soaped up one of my fingers and guided it to his hole, rubbed it around and slowly pushed it into him, he leaned back as cumm shot into my mouth. I dressed and left, when he comes to town we get together, he doesn't have to ask as i open my legs for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong

Ben is a boring choice. Alex betrayed David for this loser.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 2 years ago

Good read. Allison is definitely better off with a gentleman like Ben, who respects her as a person, rather than David, who seems like a bully and control-freak. I love it that Ben came onto her, despite knowing that "she" was really "he".

I foresee a lovely relationship developing between these two, as Allison explores her feminine side.

CybrOtakuCybrOtakuover 1 year ago

Awesome Story!!! Thank You Sooo Fucking Much for having Allison have common Trans Girl sense and choosing Ben! And not doing awful story arc where the douchebag does ONE nice thing at the end and all is forgiven. She should have asked her new BFF what to do first though lol, that's like Girl•101. I mean Daphne immediately told her "Who cares about David...". And from a writing standpoint, how did Allison make it out of Daphne's house without spilling about what happened with Ben?, but that's a minor detail really, since it rectifies itself 2&3 scenes later. All in all, 🥳A great series. The strengths of the writer improve throughout, the confusing illogic of new kinds of feelings reads through, most of the characters are believable and sensible, and Best of All... A happy ending where the girl chooses the right guy for her. A solid "A". -Tysvm💙💗🤍💗💙😘💋

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies3 months ago

THIS story line, the dressing up.... attention, love and someone to help me accept who I am... A guy like BEN!!!! That's what I've always wanted! David became a jealous, arrogant ass!

Anthony1965Anthony19659 days ago

What a beautiful story. Ben is so lucky as is Allison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurningintoCD@TurningintoCD
I love privately crossdressing and dressing up as a hot guy's chick! I'd love to chat and eventually meet up with someone :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES