All Comments on 'That's What Good Boys Do Ch. 04'

by sweetsweetboy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
POOF

The first two paragraphs said it all.Please go away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Story!!!

Wow! Thought it was great! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't listen to "POOF"

A wonderful ending to an incredibly filthy story... thank you for taking it up a notch! I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Refreshing

Very good read. I loved the fact that the mom was a BBW, since that is more of a real situation than a barbie doll mom. Plus I am a fan of BBW's. Thanks for writing this story I enjoyed reading it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chili hot

A beautiful fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story and a great series

Mr. sweetsweetboy's got it exactly right. What good boys do is stick their big hard cock up between their mother's legs and fuck her till she nearly faints. And more and more of them are doing it all the time, all over the country. Needless to day, with the enthusiastic cooperation of their moms. Boys know that between their mother's legs she's got a hidden treasure waiting, and even just knowing makes them hard, harder than they've ever been before. Mothers know that their boy's got a hidden treasure of his own--it's jumping around in his pants--and it makes their mommy-hole soaking wet. A mom understands that her boy's cock is the stiffest cock around, and that his hot young balls never quit. He's got to unload his balls all the time, and what's more natural than the boy blowing his balls and shooting his creamy semen up his own mother's warm wet loving twat. The gifted author of this excellent tale realizes all that, and to judge from his photo he's got a nice fat mommy-pleaser of his own in his pants. I hope and trust that SSB's made real good use of that big cock of his, pounding and slamming the same cunt he came out of and blowing his heavy balls up inside his mom. If so, way to go, pal.

gthereadergthereaderabout 5 years ago
Mama

EVERY man should have a mama like that! I wish I had a mother like that when I was a young man! Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous