That's What Good Boys Do Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark when I awoke to the lingering smell of a hot shower and, further away, the unmistakable scent of fried chicken—my favorite— on the stove. I found my pants, and stumbled to the kitchen, where my mother stood, fully dressed and with her hair brushed, uncorking a bottle of wine. Her face was as stern as ever, but behind it, her skin was absolutely radiant

"Dinner's a bit late tonight," she said, and cracked a smile. "Mama got a little distracted."

"Mom?" I said, still groggy and rubbing my eyes. "Was it all just a dream?"

"Yes, baby," she said, pouring herself a glass. "It was all just a dream. A very long, slow, beautiful dream."

She stepped close to me and kissed me soft, on the cheek. The way a mother would.

"But Mama wants you to do something for her," she said, staring seriously up into my face. "Mama wants you to remember everything you did in that dream. And everything you learned. And Mama wants you to go out next time and show all those silly young girls just what they've been missing. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, Mama. I think I can."

"Good," she said and giggled. "Now go get dressed before you make your mama blush."

She started to step back across the kitchen, then stopped, took a sip of her wine, and spoke again. "But I want you to know one thing," she said.

"What's that, Mama?"

"Whenever you get tired of all those skinny young bitches, remember: Mama's still always going to be here for you."

I stood, trying to be cool, but with no idea what to say.

"Do you understand me, baby."

"Yes Mama," I stammered. "I think I understand."

"Such a good boy," she smiled, and stepped away.

12