All Comments on 'That's What She Wanted'

by Nocuckme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

A man has to do what a man has to do! He did it the right way by taping her sorry ass with all those guys. She had a very good husband and threw it all away. What a whore!

BunnyrunnerBunnyrunneralmost 6 years ago
ouch

Some birthday present !!!- Cool hard revenge. But she deserved all she got. From a woman's point of view I am sure she hurt physically for some days but mentally and emotionally?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bull

3pages of Crap just so you could tell the world you eat cum .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A bit cucked

licking her cunt? gross.

he split everything down the middle, whored her out for the night. pretty cucked. never got his pound of flesh. even leaving her without warning would have been less cucked than helping her engage in it....even if against her will.

revenge can be:

1) financial so many of these stories consider an ever split revenge...that's sad imo.

2) physical bondage...btb....hurting her lovers. this is frowned on the most', but can

be a satisfying read

3) emotional/psychological he can leave without telling her why. he could get a lover that's younger/tighter. he can just verbally cut her down as a bad person rather than the justified position she has no doubt given herself. threaten to expose her or to actually expose her. lot's of options in this category...and probably the most satisfying as cheating is an emotional attack on a spouse at the end of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typical sexist, mysognistic racist shit written by White Cuck and fag in denial

Almost all interracial sex stories on Lit are written by sexist, mysoginistic, racist White Men who hate Black Men but are fixated on Big Black Cocks. They really hate Black Men and see them as as inferior, sub-human apes and animals. They really hate White Women who fuck, date or marry Black Men. Unfortunately however, they are obseesed with Big Black Cocks and they cant get away from them.

Look at this stupid racist White Boy, writing 3 whole pages about his Wife and Big Black Cock. Even writing about eating Black Cum out of her pussy. Then trying to sell that shit as some kind of BTB shit! And look at all the like minded racist White Men reading this dirvel, sucking it all up, jacking off, cuming and then posting their stupid shit, supporting him.

Ha ha ha!

Poor, poo, poor racist White Boys! What you really crave deep down inside is to watch hung Black Men fucking "your" Women. And you crave to suck their Big Black Cocks, swallow their cum and have them fuck your assholes like a pussy. But, alas, you were brainwashed and conditioned to be racist and homophobic, and so you cant admit it and go and get what you really need. So, you gather in the interracial section of Lit for this bizzare shit!

Ha ha ha. Poor, poor, poor racist WHite Boyz. Beyond help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Half arsed.

Nocukme writes more like Yescuckme.

Here's a clue, Revenge is not meant to be a reward. Where was the complaint against the school? Where was the sharing of the video and shaming of the slut by showing her family what a piece of shit she's become? Where was the vicious public divorce? This was nothing an excuse to indulge in cum sucking cuck shit with a half arsed attempt to dress it up as an LW BTB ending.

Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not erotic at all

These BTB stories suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! Lots of asshole annony around too

you fucking retarded asshole annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gang rape

Gang rape to avenge the guy's damaged male ego is basicly disgusting and sick. Using forced sex, physical abuse and mental abuse of women have been given the status of war crimes.

And let's not forget the use of a bunch of black guys by her husband to get revenge on his white wife.

All this racist and sexist story needed was a cross burning and the white wife being forced to raise a 1/2 black kid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous