All Comments on 'That's Why'

by MikeyZee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Uggggggg

Was about a 60% story until the 'mandatory' 8 incher came into being....

UGGGGG

First off, why the race to the finish line....no buildup...just wham bamm

Secondly, why spoil a story with the all too famous 8 incher

Ugggggg again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh, brother

Yet another "story" with no build-up or tension. Just over and done with in a few paragraphs. Utter crap.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
kinda quick

short and to the point, fairly good sex part, and my son has close to 8 inch why is it bad for evan to have it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice, if a bit too quickly done

For starters, your pacing at the introduction was pretty good. Even up to the part of where Evan was talking about not bringing Tammy around again. Then it made a detour to the heart of the matter without preamble, lead-up, temptation, crescendo, follow-up or post coital. Personally, I think you could have stretched out the building temptation and impending climax (pun intended) between mother and son for a good page and a half if not more. Then give more visceral descriptions of all the actions leading into and including the taboo sexual exploits. But, for the relative shortness of the topic it was a good read. On a side note, having 8 inches is about average for most men. The stories with the 10" and beyond are a bit much, but those do exist if the porn industry is any indicator of such things. Be happy with what you have, and if you're not satisfying your partner maybe you should be doing other things first?

chytownchytownabout 14 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

Boriiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
If

you are going to write "pure" fantasy , you ought to warn us! No critic seemed to note the complete lack of reality in calling the Rice Owls a contender for a bowl bid after the third game of the season (maybe 40 or 50 years ago)! You apparently don't know football, Rice or were completely spaced out while writing this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh boy!!!

Nothing like fucking Son. Though I have fantacized about son fucking me, I have not got the chance. Instead, Im fucking my son's friend who is a soccer player. young ones cant get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to the lady who wants to make her son a motherfucker

Mr. Zee, a great story, thanks! But I'd like to address the last lady who wrote in. Ma'am, you'd love to get fucked by your own son, but you feel you have to make do with a buddy of his, as a second best. But why aren't you spreading your legs wide for your own son? As your own boy he surely has first rights to your cunt! It's his own birth canal, for fuck's sake, where he came into the world from, and he's the one who ought to be plowing it, tearing it up, and blowing his hot young balls up the same twat he came out of--your twat, ma'am! You must want to feel your son spurting his rich creamy semen up your cunt--it's the best thing any mother can ever feel. And believe me--that's exactly where your boy, like all boys, wants to unload his potent teenage balls. How about making your son a dad in his own right, giving him a baby sister-daughter, or brother-son? You've got the twat that can do the job! All the best, dear lady!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
in response to 'if'

if you knew college ball, you'd know the bayou bucket isn't a bowl game. it's a rivalry game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Want more.

You should have Tammy get with mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
...decent...but needs work

a slower build up to mother & son intimacy...should have been much longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel!

I'd love to read the sequel starring Tammy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Good

you made her happy

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
SHORT AND FAST!!!

What happend to forplay, no warm up?. JUST WHAM BAM SON, a blow job , a tit lick, a cunt lap, and a fuck.THE END .................. Not a bad read, but fast. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

get mom knocked up !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous