The 150th Slave Pt. 04: Original Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Ok, enough. I see you have done your homework. I don't like the turn this discussion has taken," was all I could say at that point.

Monday to Wednesday was all work except for the evenings with Fred. Thursday, the women came back in from around the world. Matilda hung around the hotel giving interviews and acting as though she could control her fate through bravado. I did not know it was legal to make hotpants out of kangaroo pelts.

The following Saturday we were up on our pedestals showing off our boobs again. The 12th woman replacing Kat on a pedestal was Paula. No surprise there. In addition to interviewing Paula briefly (everyone already knew her), Yegor explained the special nature of the lottery. They had a treat for the viewers during the nude round. I had forgotten that those in the semi-final round would be forced to have a public orgasm.

The Lottery Machine spoke and the 6 to face the vibrators and the risk of slavery were Chiara (shit), Diya, Elizabeth, Lena, Matilda (good) and me (shit, shit, shit).

It was humiliating as planned. I was the fourth to lie back slightly on a center platform as my nipples were stimulated by the hands of someone behind me and a vibrating dildo was applied to my clitoris and stuck up my vagina. There was no point in being bashful about it. I closed my eyes, tried to forget that this was being broadcast and focused on the sensations. It did not take long for me to produce the expected result to the applause of the studio audience. Lena and Matilda coming after me, made a lot more noise. Matilda grunted coyly, if you can imagine a coy grunt.

Matilda almost jumped like a kangaroo when the Lottery Machine picked her for the final round. I swore to myself when I saw that the other number was Chiara's.

There was the usual break. I thought of going back to my room and trying to figure out how I would get the work done without Chiara. I decided that was premature and watched the final round.

Chiara naturally was very frightened. She's seen Kat get whipped and totally fucked two weeks before. Now she had a 50-50 shot of the same. Matilda was not doing a good job of acting nonchalant. She was tense as they measured her, with BLC people building up her tension in every way they could. Yegor was blabbing about what beautiful women they were, what wonderful pain slaves they would be for decades and that he expected that many would want to rough up these two women and use them thoroughly. Customers should start reserving now.

The Lottery Machine spoke. Matilda would be waltzing vertically and horizontally to the whip, paddle and cock for as many years as the BLC could turn a profit off her. I was relieved for Chiara and for myself. We should now be able to get most all the work done in the last week we had.

I knew I should not enjoy it, but I had to see Matilda's debut as a pain slave. It was sick stupid fun. Her introductory speech was planned as another joke for 12 year olds. From the direction gravity was pulling her hair and breasts, one could see that she was hanging upside down although her head was at the top of the monitor screen. She said, "Hi, I'm Matilda, I lost the sex slave lottery after risking my pussy, ass and everything else for fun and money. I will be waltzing to whips and cocks. I'm available for pain, pleasure and even impregnation. You can join the dance."

The monitor showed that she was suspended from the ceiling with her head about waist high and her legs spread. With Irina, Natalya and Kat serving as background scenery, two big guys in black leather pants began going at her back and front with riding crops. It seemed from Matilda's reactions that the undersides of her breasts were particularly sensitive. It got grim when they stopped for a minute to pull out electric razors to remove her pubic hair, which had been rather au natural. Having trimmed all the hair to reveal clearly Matilda's outer and inner lips, they began to come down hard between her legs with their crops from both directions.

At the first, she had tried to smile the best she could and be tough. With gravity assisted crops coming down between her legs, Matilda started crying for mercy. Her screams were addressed by a man sticking his penis in her mouth.

Kat really is into pain. I don't think Matilda was quite as ready to lose emotionally. Probably because she'd established such a reputation as a tough broad, the BLC let the guys go at her a little harder. After they stopped the beatings and took her down, she was placed on a narrow bed where she received a few electric shocks, nipple clamps and a dildo up her ass while she was first penetrated vaginally. She started to go into an erotic delirium that was either multiple orgasms or a series of hallucinations stimulated by endorphins and sex. By the time she was receiving the second man up her vagina while another had penetrated he anally, she had calmed down into a rhythm. She took the next team calmly until she started having orgasms.

She had not had her nipples pierced, so they got to do that on camera. This time the session ended with the branding and Matilda hyperventilating and gasping. There would be more sex but I'd seen enough.

I left the room at the same time as Svetlana. I said that, although it couldn't have happened to a nicer woman, I felt a bit sorry for her. Also, I was worried that she might have overdone the tough girl act and would pay for it for the rest of her life.

Svetlana said that I should not worry about Matilda getting hurt. "You should worry more about your friend Kat, she pretty much invites abuse. We will have to watch carefully that no one gives Kat what her body seems to ask for. Matilda likes pain too, but shows her limits. Almost all men will respect that to some extent without consciously thinking about it.

"Matilda probably will only occasionally be expected to take this much in the future, most of the sex will be just fun. She'll generally enjoy the whole experience. I'm sure Matilda will make a great pain slave and adjust well."

I asked how she could be so confident about Matilda. It always seemed that she was in it for the money. "That's the main reason why I'm so confident; she does not need the money. I don't mean in the way you only need the money because you are unwilling to change your lifestyle. No, Matilda does not need the money at all. Her father is a uranium billionaire and she could be very wealthy the rest of her life, live in an expensive Manhattan condo and drink the world's best champagne without working or risking anything. She was taking crazy risks in sports, travel and sex before she was introduced to the Lottery by one of her father's friends. Her father is unhappy with her participating in the Lottery, but agreed that she'd be much more likely to survive him if she was in Bolry as a slave than if she went on jumping into the ocean off cliffs, visiting war zones in Africa for the fun of it, and having adventure sex in tough bars around the world.

"By the way, her father was careful not to watch the lotteries in which Matilda participated, but I would worry about what he will do to you," Svetlana said. "I think his daughter's silly grudge against you will be reflected in how he uses you when you become a slave."

"If I become a slave," I corrected her, "It does not look likely now." "Not if you stop next week," Svetlana said, "But the odds of you stopping next week don't look good to me."

I decided not to debate that point. I just agreed that Matilda would make a great pain slave and I hoped not to see her again. I was pleased to see Mann in my room again.

At the end of the evening, I thought that I should not have taken so much pleasure in seeing what happened to Matilda. My reputation with the audience, while less deliberate, is at least as bad as Matilda's. If I lost the last lottery, my treatment would probably be even worse than hers both at the initial showing and ever after. I wished I were as insensitive a bitch as people think me to be.

12