The 150th Slave Pt. 05: Original Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have written about how Lena became a pain slave without losing a lottery. I have seen her since. She is a model of patient and enthusiastic suffering.

After surviving the "Lotteries of Submission," Margaret could hardly wait to sign up again, always doing so at the highest possible level of risk. She couldn't have needed the money. About four months later, the almost inevitable happened. Margaret became a pain slave.

I don't know if it was to make money or just to have fun, but the BLC designed a series of "educational" porn shows in which Margaret starred as an anthropologist. In each show, Margaret was gang banged by a group of men or women (or both) from a different culture. The BLC made sure she was not eaten, scared, mutilated or otherwise harmed but did nothing to spare Margaret from wide varieties of extremely gross or disturbing treatment that I would rather not try to describe. Margaret did not want to be spared. At the end of each show she scientifically described her experience and the role in the culture involved of sacred snakes, hallucinatory drugs, large beetles, mud immersion, bungee cord jumping or whatever else she had encountered in the course of her gang bang.

I learned at a party about eight months after my last lottery that Paula also had reached the inevitable result of being addicted to the Lottery. I saw Schwartzhof with another very tall attractive woman in her late 30s. When I caught him alone, I discretely asked where Paula was. Schwarzhof said that she was at the Resort at Bolry, a pain slave and about 4 months pregnant. Before she lost, she'd never gotten past the topless round and thought she was somehow untouchable. Given the number and nature of the lotteries in which she'd participated, mathematically she should have lost long before she did.

Paula's pregnancy was sort of ironic. She had never wanted to have children mainly because she thought they would get in the way of her masochistic living and gambling fun. Instead, the fun led to her getting pregnant. She was set up, of course. The BLC was offering her a lot of money in part because there was a very wealthy Lithuanian basketball player who wanted a tall strong child. Schwarzhof said some of her eggs were frozen shortly after she became a slave but the basketball player impregnated her naturally.

"I have spoken to her lately. Paula says she's happy with life despite it all. It wasn't pregnancy she did not want," Schwarzhof said, "it was having to take care of a child."

I asked him if his new girlfriend knew what happened to his last girlfriend. He said she did and had participated in the Lottery, but decided that she did not want to come to like it too much.

Alina, Elizabeth, Diya, the Dragon Lady, and Joanna have not participated again in the Lottery. Elizabeth moved into Warsaw and opened a normal medical practice but I know that she continued the fetish life because I saw her in places that Mann took me. The Dragon Lady lives the life of a wealthy dominatrix. Joanna finally gave up mountain climbing but used the money, which she had not had to use to pay medical bills, on a racecar. Hopefully, she will not be injured seriously in the accident that can be expected to result from this purchase. Diya lived in luxury in India for a while but eventually found herself broke again. I think she is now a high priced call girl in Delhi making money off her looks and reputation.

Chiara also quit the lottery but she is now "owned" by three big muscular Italian guys who take turns with her at night, trade her out sometimes for fun, and bring her to BDSM clubs frequently. During the night, she's probably getting about the same sort of treatment she'd have gotten as a pain slave in Bolry. During the day, she has a career as a transaction lawyer.

I have not participated in the Lottery since the 150th lottery but I have been a sex slave since that day. But I only have one master. Fred, though, has been pleased to share me at the club on Long Island and elsewhere except when we were getting me pregnant. He is pretty insistent on being the father of his children. We have two. I took La Maze with Crystal when she had her first child that she actually carried.

I see Anders, Walker and Crystal every six months or so at club events. Crystal still takes it very rough and seems to only enjoy sex that way. She is now a very successful investment banker. She's kept up her figure with a very careful diet and a lot of work at health clubs.

Crystal is still a close friend with the woman who had her first child and sees her from time to time in Bolry or at some club event or another. I met the woman at a club orgy myself and had a long chat with her the following day over brunch. Dawn is very beautiful and has had a second child for some other billionaire. She is reportedly one the most called for of the women in the Resort. Mann says that if there were an Olympic metal for sex, she'd have a trunk full of gold metals. Dawn is also moving up in the BLC organization despite her status. Svetlana has given her a lot of responsibilities in the resort. Dawn has also learned Russian.

When I asked Dawn whether there was still a pipeline of Texas women to the Lottery, she said that Walker had cut down on his recruiting. She mentioned that Sheila who participated in the 147th lottery was now a sex slave. This caused a few silly problems at the resort. Sheila and another slave, Jenny, hate each other and did things to irritate each other when they had free time to do so. So, the BLC sent Jenny to the Pacific resort.

Ferguson left the firm six months after the 150th lottery. The wife, that he rejected me to keep, left him. Their two children both sided with their mother. He decided to form a firm in Boston. I think he is a despicable coward and an asshole. He should have had the decency to commit suicide.

Jacobs left the firm to take an in house position. He is now an assistant counsel for the BLC in Bolry where he performs a wide variety of tasks. Jacobs' father is eligible for probation in about one year.

I mainly accepted the firm partnership just to say I had done it. I'd already decided that, while not completely giving up my career, I needed to focus on my relationship with Mann, develop a family life and have more fun. I don't think I was ever as evil as people thought. Now I am much more comfortable. I only work about 40 hours a week at an office I established on Long Island with Chiara. We enjoy working together as well as other activities.

Naturally, I often wonder what life would have been like if the Lottery Machine had selected me. In fact, I have to admit I sometimes even fantasize about it.

Irina is a slave. I see her as a guest performer at the Club or another social event every six months or so. At one party, I asked her to tell about her life, what she knew of Svetlana and the history of the Lottery. She said she would never talk about those things but would tell a ridiculous fictional Bolrian Melodrama.

*****

END OF THE 150TH SLAVE - ORIGINAL ENDING

Alternative ending plus a Postscript in progress

12