The 1st Mission – A Way Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wondered what the lovely woman whose room he had been in was up to. He guessed she was about to meet the man he had been told to knock over on his way out. Lucky bastard he thought. He wouldn't mind giving her a portion if he got the chance. As with all of his kind he found himself getting dozy and was soon asleep. In his line of work you always learnt to sleep whenever the chance came along.

As soon as Riley heard Alex's cry she loosened her bathrobe and then collapsed onto the bed crying. It felt like an age before Alex holding his shoulder came tentatively into the room.

"Riley, are you ok?" he asked.

"There, there, there was, there was a man in my room," she wailed pulling the robe around her. He broke in look. She pointed at the window to show where it was open.

Alex paused enjoying the further glimpses of Riley's tight body before he looked out the window. He could see although they were at the top of the hotel, on this side there was easy enough access from the roof opposite. He hated heights and shuddered at the thought of jumping the gap but he could see someone brave or determined enough could do it.

"I'll call for some help," he said.

He reached for the phone and called down to reception and within minutes hotel security and various managers were all in Riley's room and then of course the police were called.

At this point Riley scooped up some clothes and retreated into the bathroom to dress. She came out in a simple knee length dress with a low neckline. Alex had only really seen her in towels and bathrobes, this morning he had seen her but had barley taken notice. She had his attention now, the dress showed off her figure perfectly and he found himself thinking about how lovely she was. You have a fiancé he kept telling himself but Riley's figure kept intruding on the thought.

The police went over and over the story with both Riley and Alex carefully recording the whole event. How he must of broken in while she had been in the shower and how she must of disturbed him when she came back into her bedroom. They agreed it had been pretty fortunate that he had run when she screamed and then bumping into Alex. Eventually they left satisfied that all was sorted.

They had checked the CCTV and had taken it away as evidence. On the whole though they were not optimistic, his outfit meant a description was not possible and he could be anywhere by now.

The hotel manager had tried to get Riley to move room but she had declined over and over. When he offered her a table for two in the restaurant though she jumped at the idea saying she was famished.

She made Alex join her and this time he made only a token resistance. The dress had made quite an impact on him and his thoughts of staying in his room Skype'ing his fiancé were forgotten. He wanted to get know Riley better.

By the end of the meal he realised that she was really great company. She had also managed to slide into the conversation that she was staying at the hotel till Friday. Of course Riley knew Alex was booked in till then too.

This was Tuesday night so the pressure was on, only tonight and two more to avoid jail. She had to keep moving their relationship forward but not rush it and lose the chance altogether.

Little did he know she had been well prepared, so she had a good knowledge of things he was interested in and they had trained her in being good company. Speaking only to show interest and to keep the conversation going rather than dominating. The time past and they talked and talked, they ate and ate and he drank and drank. Alex would have said Riley drank too but she cleverly kept her glass full and consumed very little.

Finally at the end of the meal he excused himself and headed off to the toilet. She signed the bill to her room and took the opportunity to put the last of the wine in his glass. She was also able to add the powdery contents of a little tube she had with her. She mixed the glass around and sat back and waited.

"Sorry," he said when he returned.

"Better?" she said. "Bills paid so how about a final toast."

He smiled and so she picked up her wine glass.

"A toast," she said, "to rescuers becoming wonderful new friends."

She drained her glass and teased him when he only took a sip so he too drained his glass.

By the time they reached their floor his legs were gone and the drug was having its desired effect. Fortunately the handler was there and so together it was arranged so Riley and Alex ended up in bed together. They removed Alex's shirt but left his trousers on. Riley changed into one of Alex's clean shirts and left her knickers on.

Time to perform (again)

It was 3am in the morning when Alex stirred and found Riley asleep on his chest. He looked down at her sleeping peacefully, her arm laid across him. He felt his heart beating faster and faster as he tried to remember how they had got there. Although he tried and tried he could not remember anything beyond the meal. Did he feel relief or disappointment at the fact his trousers were still on it was hard to be sure. Either way to have made love to her and not have remembered felt like the worst of all possibilities.

She stirred and looked up at him sleepily.

"Hello," she said.

"How did......" his voice fell away.

She moved to a more comfortable position, placing her hands on his chest and her head on her hands. He looked at her wide-eyes looking back at him, he thought she looked sleepy and relaxed but most of all absolutely gorgeous.

"How did we end up falling asleep together?" she asked. "Do you not remember?"

He shook his head.

So Riley explained, "I wanted to go back to my room, but you told me it might not be safe and suggested we stayed together. Oh Alex surely you remember you would not take no for an answer. You even found me your shirt to wear. Don't worry you were a perfect gentleman."

Then taking a big gulp, she asked in her strongest disappointed tone, "Do you want me to go?"

He shook his head. Unsure of what he wanted. However, it seemed wrong to throw her out now if he had been to the one who persuaded her to stay."

"Good," said Riley, " because you are very comfortable and she snuggled into his chest again, she kissed him gently on the chest and pretended to fall quickly asleep. She actually did fall asleep only when she was sure that Alex had dosed off again.

The next time Alex awoke it was 8am and he found only a note from Riley thanking him and hoping they would see each other that evening. He told himself off for how disappointed he felt at missing her. The phone at his ear buzzed it was his fiancé and after a long chat with her his guilt reached such a crescendo that he vowed there must be no repeat of what had just happened.

It had been a long day at work, especially long as Alex kept counting time till he could go back to the hotel. He knew he wanted to see Riley again. So on that Wednesday night he hung around the bar hoping to spot her. He told himself he wanted to spend some time out of his room, but he knew in his heart he was just hanging around in the hope he bumped into her. In the end he ate in the restaurant on his own when she did not show and he felt like he could not wait anymore.

Little did he know that Riley and her handler were watching the bar area planning her next move. They waited trying to build up the tension in Alex before moving to the next stage. When he finally appeared to be signing his bill and therefore either going out or most likely going to his room Riley made her move.

"Alex, Hi, sorry were you waiting for me." She announced appearing at his arm.

"Er no, I mean yes," he said thrilled that she had appeared, but also unsure as to whether he should have been waiting for her or not."

"I was just going up." He said.

"Have a nightcap with me," she said and "I'll come up with you." He felt himself gulp unsure as to whether she meant to spend the night with him again. If she didn't he hoped he would be able to hide his disappointment.

The drinks arrived and as the waiter walked away, she managed to knock her handbag off the bar. He immediately went to pick it up for her, but her foot was on the handle of the bag. After much confusion, she finally managed to move her foot and he was able to stand up again.

She handed him his drink as he passed the bag back. She hoped there had been enough time for the powder to dissolve. She was relieved that he seemed to notice nothing as he drank his drink.

It was 7am the following morning when he stirred again jolting upwards when he realised that once again Riley was lying beside him.

The jolt awoke Riley and she also sat up alarmed before putting an arm around Alex and saying, "are you OK?"

He nodded.

"What happened," he said. "His eyes noticing a couple of empty wine bottles and two glasses." This time his trousers were gone but he still had a pair of boxer shorts on. Riley was wearing his shirt again.

"You know," Riley replied, "we got chatting and it got late and we were a little drunk so you suggested I stayed again. Surely you remember."

She had to smile to herself when he told her he did remember.

"Phew," she said, "Now lie back and relax. Did you have a bad dream, you seem to awake with a start." Her hand brushed again his boxers shorts, just briefly, but enough to allow her to realise he had woken with an erection.

"I'm fine," he said.

She told him to close his eyes and as he relaxed she ran her hand slowly down his chest and into his boxer shorts gently touching the tip of his cock. She felt him get instantly harder, so hard in fact his erection popped through the fly of his boxer shorts.

"We can't," he said.

"Just close you eyes and relax," she purred in his ear, "no one will ever know. It's just my way of saying thank you for saving me twice."

Riley ran her index finger down his shaft and then back again making Alex groan. She then circled her fingers around his cock and began to stroke up and down. Alex breathing became faster and his groans slightly louder before he reached down with both of his hands. She feared he was going to stop her, but he simply raised his backside and pulled down his boxer shorts.

She looked at him and smiled. He shyly smiled back.

"Is that nice Alex," she said.

"Its incredible," he replied.

Riley turned her attention back to stroking him. She watched him closely trying to find the touch points that he liked the best, he seemed to enjoy having the tip very gently touched with her finger. She made slow circles around the top making him groan even more.

"I am going to come if you do that any more," he said.

She again made herself smile and softly said, "come if that is what you would like or would you rather this lasted longer." And with that she grabbed his shaft with her hand and began to stroke up and down.

"Oh god, yes, just like that," he said, stretching out and holding onto the headboard as she moved her hand up and down faster and faster.

"Can I say hello to it properly?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" He replied. So very carefully she pulled the duvet off him and slowly ran her nails up and down his leg.

"Like this," she said still stroking his erect cock now using both of her hands.

She moved her head forward and he loved the way she closed her eyes as she used her tongue and lips on just the tip. Taking his cock in her hand she ran the tip several times around her lips before popping it into her mouth. She slowly moved it in and out, her eyes still closed, supporting his dick with her hand. Riley looked up at him, opening her eyes wide and smiled, her hand slowly stroking his shaft.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked and he immediately shook his head.

"Good, because you really do have a beautiful body and a great cock," she said laughing.

So again with mouth and hand she resumed the blow job she was giving him, her mouth making a slurping sound before she vigorously ran her hand up and down whilst holding his cock still in her mouth.

"There you go," he moaned, "Oh fuck yes."

Several times she took its whole length into her mouth holding it there before she finally got up smiled and disappeared into the bathroom. Alex rolled into a ball in frustration.

At short while later she emerged dressed.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Work, silly," she replied, "Oh did naughty Riley get you all worked up and then abandon you. Alex turned his head, she could see he was irritated and perhaps now was the time to strike but she decided to make him wait.

"Alex, I can't be late but I will be back by 7, if you want me, come to my room at 8 and you can have me all evening and all night if you like." and with a kiss on his forehead Riley wished Alex a good day and she left the room. As she closed the door she smiled as she heard Alex's groan of frustration. Giving him a blowjob had not been so hard but tonight it was sex or jail. She still dreaded making love with him.

It was 8:15 that evening when there finally was a knock on the door and with relief she saw through the spy hole it was Alex. She had been sitting anxiously in her dressing gown for what felt like ever. Riley had begun to fear that he wasn't coming.

She opened it and with a big smile said, "Hi."

"Hi Riley," he began with a serious look on his face but before he could say anymore she pulled him into the room and kissed him. At first he didn't respond but after a short while he kissed her back enthusiastically. Suddenly though he pulled away and walked into the bedroom slumping down and putting his head in his hands and wiping them up and down his face. He looked a picture of unhappiness.

"Hey what's up?" asked Riley her heart beating fast at the fear he would leave the room.

"I don't know if I want to do this," he said.

Riley knelt beside him on the bed and stroked his back and then the back of his head and his neck. He closed his eyes but in pleasure or reluctance she wasn't sure. She kissed him on his neck but this made him turn his head away.

"Come on baby," she said, "relax."

And with gentle pressure from Riley he allowed himself to be pushed into lying on his back. She gently stroked the bottom of his stomach making his tee shirt ride up and then her hand rubbed over his groin. She learnt forward to kiss him and again he turned his head away. So she ran her hand down over his trousers feeling his cock hardening beneath her palm.

"Something likes my touch," she said softly. "I want to fuck you Alex and I think you want to fuck me too." She rubbed more vigorously. He closed his eyes and leant back a little and this time he accepted her kiss when she moved her lips to his mouth. When she went to pull away his hand stopped her and pulled her down so he could kiss her some more.

Her hand explored his tummy and then up inside his tee shirt to his chest. His head came up again and she gave him a quick kiss before moving herself back down to his trousers.

She undid the fly and slowly eased his cock through the gap.

Did you enjoy yourself this morning?" she asked, giggling when he nodded. "Do you want some more?" When he nodded again she knelt beside him and slowly sucked on his dick. When she felt sure she had overcome his reluctance she got up off the bed pushing him back when he also went to get up.

"I have another treat for you." She said, "Do you want to see?" Once more he nodded.

She slowly undid the cord of her dressing gown and let it fall to the floor revealing a very short bright yellow chemise. It had almost see-through cups and thin straps over her shoulders.

"Do you like it?" she asked, slowly turning to show that it barely covered her naked ass at the back. She pulled it up a little so he could see more of her bum cheeks and flashed a cheeky grin at him.

She wiggled her ass as he slowly got up and walked up to her, her back was still to him so kissing her on the neck he ran his hands around her waist. She slowly turned and holding his head in her hands they kissed.

She watched him smiling as he ran his hands over her breasts before they kissed again. He went to pull the chemise over her head and so she raised her arms up letting him remove it.

"Well?" she said, "what do you want to do with me?"

"I want to fuck you." He said, "Right here and right now."

She smiled he thought because she wanted him too but it was more in relief that they had that for the tape. She kissed him again whilst his hands caressed her now bare breasts. He began to kiss her neck whilst she tried to remove his tee shirt but he wouldn't let her. Riley wanted to get on with it. He wanted to enjoy her body more, his hand now running over her pussy. Finally he relented and she got his shirt off. More kissing and to get away from the way he was pushing his tongue into her mouth she began to kiss his chest whilst rubbing his cock with her hands.

He removed his trousers for her and as she began to stroke his cock vigorously he also stepped out of his boxers shorts freeing her to run her fingers up and down his shaft while he demanded more kisses from her.

"To the bed." She said.

"Suck me again like this morning." He begged.

This time though he insisted on kneeling in an upright position making Riley kneel on the bed too. This meant he was able to hold her hair and so make her suck him exactly how he liked. She tried to regain the enthusiasm of the morning but this time she was not in control and that made it so much harder. He didn't appear to notice, he was just lost in the pleasure of it. He made her stay in that position, sucking for ages before finally he pulled her head up his body making her kiss him as she went. When she reached his face they kissed lips to lips some more.

"Fuck me," Riley said.

"No, not yet," replied Alex and her head was pushed down again to his cock.

"Suck," he said. So with a reluctant smile she resumed her licking and sucking once more. Riley began to feel he was never going to screw her but finally he pulled her up again, this time his hand finding and stroking her pussy. Riley was pushed onto her back and so she folded her legs and rolled to side hoping he would enter her.

'I want you inside me," she said. Alex said nothing except with a lick of his hand he resumed stroking her pussy and kissing her. She eagerly returned his kisses hoping it would motivate him to fuck her. She lifted her head off the bed and lifted her leg into the air and finally taking the hint he slipped his cock into her. She moved her self properly onto her side folding up her legs again as he began to thrust. She closed her eyes trying to imagine it was someone else. Alex grabbed her leg, holding it up, while the other hand caressed her breasts.

Riley began to grunt and moan and to her surprise found she had begun to enjoy Alex screwing her. She had had only one sexual partner and the sex had been nice but brief. This began to feel amazing. So this was what the fuss was all about.

"Oh fuck, yes." She screamed. His cock briefly slipped out and before Alex could move Riley had put it back in wanting him to continue banging her. She put her hand back to reach his leg helping to hold him closer so he stayed inside her.

"You like that huh," he whispered.

"Oh fuck, yes." She moaned as he thrust harder, producing a slapping sound as he slammed into her. His arm wrapped around her waist they fucked like this for a long time. Finally he withdrew and ordered her onto all fours, pulling her ass into the air and her cheeks apart he licked at her pussy. Her head was on the pillow and she watched as he circled round her pussy with his cock masturbating as he went, before slipping it into her again. She loved it, rising up onto all fours properly as he moved in and out of her. As they fucked he ran his hand up and down her back. Eventually her head flopped down onto the mattress again.