The 1st Mission – A Way Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned and whispered, "I am coming! I am coming!" As her orgasm overwhelmed her. He withdrew his cock stroking her back as she rolled onto her side with a big smile.

"Wow." She said.

Alex though wasn't about to let her rest pulling her head back up and making her suck him again. She could taste her pussy juice on his cock and finding she loved it she enjoyed sucking him for the first time. He lay back onto the bed and she sucked him some more, before she sat on top of him, guiding his cock into her again.

Riley lying down on his chest as he fucked her hard, his hands gripping her ass as she rode him. He slowed down moving her ass the whole length of his cock; so it just slipped out before slipping it back in. Then as she sat up a little more he slammed into her as hard as he could before his cock slipped out again. He made her turn around, spreading her legs either side of him and leaning back. Gripping her by the waist and breasts she rode him hard, her hips providing maximum leverage. She again was overcome by an orgasm and so she flopped down beside him.

They kissed as he stroked her pussy with his hand.

"That's beautiful," she said gripping his neck as he inserted a finger and very gently finger fucked her. They knelt up together and kissed long and hard before he made her spread her legs again and kneeling fucked her hard as she leant back on her hands. Each hard thrust made her gasp.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me. I love it when you fuck me" she gasped before he pulled her up into a cuddle with her still riding him. Finally he pushed her back onto the bed withdrawing his cock and masturbating over her as he shot cum all over her tummy.

"Fuck that was the best ever." He said.

Riley smiled and curled up like a cat. After a short while she got up despite the fact her breathing was still very rapid.

"I need a drink,' she said and disappearing into the bathroom she emerged with two glasses of champagne.

"Cheers." She said and she curled up with Alex whilst they sipped their champagne.

Eventually with her glass empty she told him to drink up and disappeared into the bathroom with both glasses to refill them. Alex fell asleep in mid thought of asking himself why she had put the champagne in the bathroom.

The next morning when Alex awoke Riley was gone and two men were sitting in the room waiting for him to stir. When he did they immediately put on a video showing his antics from last night.

"Pretty good show," said one of the men, "but your fiancé's dad is going to put you in the mincer if he ever sees this."

"Oh no," wailed Alex, "what have I done. What do you want?"

"Get dressed!" Ordered one of the men. "We have a lot of talking and planning to do. We have a little job for you Alex."

Three months later Riley reading the newspaper discovered that a whistle blower's evidence had allowed police to arrest a drug dealer called Garcia. He sounded like a pretty major mover and shaker. At this point her doorbell rang and to her surprise Simon Trent stood there.

"Good morning," he said, " fancy another job?"