All Comments on 'The 64th Man'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 198 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

To begin with, I read the story knowing as you said it would end in a RAC. But 63 other guys using her and him taking her back because he couldn't find someone else in a short period of time? That is just too far fetched, I'm sorry. 1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Me too

I like reconciliation stories too and this one was light-hearted and fun. Please don't take it seriously, folks. It's humour. The only message is that prostitution is filthy and degrading and sex with people you don't love is likely to be disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lordy

What a train wreck of a story. This isn't some biting social satire or terribly witty tale--it's just a poorly written piece of junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is pathetic

what a sh..... 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Are you kidding? I could say a lot of stuff, which I am sure other commenters will say, but I'm just going to put this down as a bad dream which the whore and her fiancée will wake up from.

no rating

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Odd storyline

well written, but her words said it all ...

"worst idea of my life."

How anyone would come up with the idea to join a whorehouse and then pop the idea on the fiancé. Really odd. And then you failed to reconcile one fact of this surreal scenario - she says she wants to do it because it is her dream, and yet continues to maintain that it was not about sex. In becoming a whore, the only dream can be having sex with multiple men, and she even gets excited before her first day begins thinking about how nasty it is going to be. Yup, that means it was all about the sex. She even did a trial run with five guys and still wanted to do it. Yup, that means she enjoyed it. And yet, after the fact she maintains that this was simply a bad idea.

Again, well written. But, poor development of the plot.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Well written, almost well defended...

Well written, almost well defended... But in real life unless he was a weak man, and the writer showed us he wasn't, he was rather a methodical thinker, that would never result in a happy ending...Even he comparing 4 women to her, and then decide that out there wasn't a decent woman for him to marry, is exaggerated in order for the happy ending...Also she got out of it untouched, with no scars, and that would never happen...She would need serious psychiatric help before she could accept herself and try to continue her life...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry, but no

no matter how well wrapped and spayed with perfume it still is a pile of shit

go ahead dress it up. make it seem what it is not, but it is still a WACC and slut story

no two ways about it

if Chaucer wrote a WACC/story it would also be -5*

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
garbage

i wont list everything i found in this POS story that i didnt like, i just say this. the women has to be the dumbest women on the planet. the only person dumber is the fucking retard that takes her back after she spends a week in a whore house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If he is that stupid, he deserves what he gets.

I hope the writing practice was useful for you. Reading this was a waste of time.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Not real life of course

And therefore an amusing read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This reads like a cuckold story

It's about male humiliation. I came to the conclusion because of how Kathy described her obligations at the club - specifically, being forced to do things that she doesn't even want to do in private with Bill. Problem is, clubs generally don't work that way - not a good way to get in the withholding of services idea. And the way he's presented with a done deal, 'logical' from Kathy's point of view - illustrating his powerlessness. That all reads like the standard tropes in humiliation stories.

UKresearcher writes a lot of stories like this, how it is 'logical' and self-evident that the poor man is abused.

On the other hand, the story could have been written without those humiliation details. I mean, there's an interesting dilemma in the story that, as far as I know, is a real life dilemma - how prostitutes/escorts etc mix private life with 'business'.

But this undertone of cuckold humiliation. I get the notion of reconciliation. It just doesn't fit with the cuckold/humiliation imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear annony your comments all of them are a complete

waste of time. I gave it a 5 to offset you asshole comments

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 8 years ago
new ending

My wife is tried but smiling after delivering our first child. " How are you Kathy?" I ask. Kathy says fine. My wife says "It is so nice to have our own live in maid" Kathy says "If there is nothing else I will go home and put the finishing touches on the Nursery" She is a good whore who keeps learning her lession.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
exaggerating the exacerbating female

Yet there's a core of truth in these comic/tragic dialogues between the initially, disaffected lovers. I would have ended things differently, but was forewarned in preamble how things would shake out. One thing for sure, when a woman decides to upset the apple barrel of a relationship, stev244 finds a way to wring a serviceable if not quite sterile sauce out of the situation.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Twentyseven

Spot-on and encouraging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry been around one like this, no way in hell

oral sex still involves STDs and HIV, no where was this addressed, and really this woman is mentally ill and stories of the mentally ill aren't erotic

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
should have know

by the non rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No willing cuckholds?

Just another cumsucking author

SeeingEyeSeeingEyeover 8 years ago
Another anon without a brain

"She has been tested and is clean." Says it right there. Try reading. I would never take her back, under any circumstances. She showed him utter disrespect and showed she is a brainless nincompoop without any sense of judgement. Who wants to be married to that? But at least dislike it for what he actually wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the hell happened?

While he can't really be a cuckold unless they're married he sure turned out to be a spineless wimp. What happened to being able to trust her? And while they weren't virgins when they met, she's now a prostitute that didn't get paid! He's suddenly okay with being number 64? Could there be a dumber woman in the history of Literotica? You thought this was interesting or entertaining? I don't think so. And what happened to the contract and her pimp? He just disappeared? If Bill was so upset about her career choice why didn't he follow her to the house and then report Kathy, the pimp and the house to the Police? There were SO many holes and stupid occurrences in this story that I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was. You should have posted it in Humor/satire. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ugh, awful story, good writing!

"Shit. Why did I have to fall in love with such an idiot?"

Bingo!

***********************

I fell in love with a woman years ago. From afar I watched her, thinking she was perfect. But she had a boyfriend and was planning to be married. So I just admired her and went on with my life. Occasionally I would see her and still admired her, but she wasn't for me. Until she was. Her boyfriend had cheated on her and they broke up, reconciled and then broke up when he did it yet again... He moved away and she was available. The perfect woman, so pretty, so beautifully shaped, with a low contralto voice that was a joy to listen to.

We knew each other, although distantly but within weeks, we were going out. Ellen didn't really seem to be damaged from the break-up, yet she was sad, as to be expected. We really enjoyed one another, the love I had held for her from a distance bloomed into full fledged infatuation and she loved me. I know this only because she said it regularly and agreed to be my wife! Our courtship was to be another 9 months before we were married, then she would move in with me. It was just a rental, but a very nice home with a large yard perfect for entertaining.

Something was wrong one Saturday morning when she stopped by my home about 5 weeks before our wedding date. She was so happy, so overwhelmingly happy. When I quizzed her about it, she admitted to me that her ex-boyfriend, Tom, had moved back to town. She had seen him drive by and then the next day he stopped to see her after her mom told him where she worked as a waitress. My heart almost stopped when I heard her words, she was insanely happy over the return of a man who broke her heart, who she had planned to marry and have children with, only to have him cheat and leave and she was happy? She saw it hurt me and toned it down.

Only 3 weeks before our wedding, I happened to be riding with a buddy who I carpooled with and saw my fiancé sitting in her ex's '66 Camaro that she had admitted to losing her cherry to him in. We were getting gas when they pulled in and before he stepped out of the car, I saw him ask her something, but she shook her head no and kissed him before he got out to pump gas. He even reached over and fondled her breast and she didn't bother to push his hand away. My heart broke, that kiss was one of love, not a kiss between friends and the nonchalant grope was one of familiar lust. I sat there staring at her, when she turned her head and our eyes met. I guess she saw the sadness in mine and I shook my head no very slowly and at that moment, my coworker got in and we drove away. When he dropped me off, I locked the doors and turned off the lights, barring the doors with chairs.

My suspicions were correct and within the hour, her car pulled in and she came running to the house. It was a Friday night and she was crying when she was trying her keys in the door and they wouldn't open. My own pickup was in the garage so she didn't know if I was home or not, except for the doors being barred. She cried and screamed my name for at least fifteen minutes, but I ignored her and continued packing my belongings. The house was furnished so I didn't have to pack furniture, just my belongings. She finally left, after sitting in her car for another hour, crying. I supposed she was crying about our lost love and marriage.

By midnight I had everything packed and loaded in the back of my truck. The phone had rung off the hook until I finally unplugged it, this was in the days before cellphones. A call to another friend had him delivering a large trailer that he backed into the driveway and I loaded all my big tools and extra possessions from inside. I was surprised at how much stuff I really owned. Early the next morning, after about 3 hours of sleep, I stopped by my landlords house and after telling him to keep the rent for the month, he gave me my deposit and I pulled away after leaving him my keys and giving him Ellen's number so he could get the extra house keys from her.

I didn't go all that far, out of town a few miles to a little house I had bought unbeknownst to my betrothed, or anyone else for that matter. It was to be a surprise when I carried her across the threshold. I had been working on it frantically trying to make sure it was ready, ready for nothing but me at that point. Pretty small at only 1100 square feet, it was perfect for a bachelor.

Ellen had no way of contacting me and that was perfect. She talked with my friends, who I had updated the first day after moving into my new place. They all agreed to tell her they hadn't seen me. My job as a television repair man, while pretty high paying for the time, kept me moving around and not in an office. I was able to pick up my jobs over the phone and never have to return to the office, except rarely. I was able to avoid her, and her family who were angry with me for avoiding their daughter, until I happened to see Tom's '66 Camaro and when it passed my work van, I saw Ellen sitting against his side on the bench seat. Her hand was on high thigh and his between her legs. Thankfully she didn't see me and at that moment, I knew the love I'd had for her was dead.

The first time I came face to face with her was when I had to stop by a grocery store one Saturday morning to buy a few things I'd forgotten for a BBQ I was having that day. My head was down, reading my list when I heard a familiar voice that used to make my heart jump, but no longer.

"Hi, Jeff. Long time no see." Ellen was behind me but I acted like I didn't hear her. She followed me. "Hi, Jeff." I continued to ignore her until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"My wife is talking to you, shithead." Okay, now I went from ignoring to instant rage and turned around to face both Tom and Ellen. She saw the anger on my face and shrank back. I was well aware they had been married in the 9 months since I first saw them together.

"I don't have anything to say to whores and I do my best to never talk to cheaters either. Get the fuck away from me." My hatred was palpable.

"You piece of shit..."

I turned and walked away before he could hit me with his upraised fist. I could hear Ellen crying and trying to get Tom to leave the store, but he wasn't having any of it and followed me. When he grabbed my shoulder again to spin me around, I spun alright, and my fist caught him under the ribcage, right at his liver. It is a devastating shot that few can absorb. I had fought quite a lot growing up, inside and outside the ring. Tom couldn't and dropped to his knees. I walked away and spent the day at my BBQ wondering if the police would stop by. Before I left, I left them with a parting shot.

"Ask the all consuming love of your life where he was last Friday while you were at work. Ask him about a certain young blond girl he spent the evening dancing with and then took out to his car. I would guess if she hadn't already lost her cherry, that '66 could chalk up another cherry, just like yours." I walked away.

I saw Ellen about six months after that. Funnily enough, it was in the same store, on another Saturday morning. She was waiting by my truck when I came out with a load of groceries.

"You were right, Tom is a piece of shit and I was just dumb enough to fall for his line of crap again." I'm paraphrasing. "You were right about the blond and that he was cheating on me." She held up her left hand. "Our divorce should be final in about 2 weeks." She tried to reach out and touch my cheek but I flinched and pulled away, making her smile sad. "It should make you happy though, when he left, he also left a parting gift from his blond, I guess. Chlamydia, genital warts and syphilis." She shook her head. "I had the best thing ever and threw him away for a lost love I thought..." Ellen stopped as she began to cry. Me? I hadn't said a word but had finished loading my groceries and jumped into my truck. She was standing there crying when I pulled away.

I heard through the grapevine she wanted to reconcile with me. I let them know, I didn't want to have anything to do with whores, nor their diseases. It must not have made it back to her, because a few weeks later, sitting on my front porch drinking some sun tea, I heard a car pull up and Ellen got out. I almost went in the house and locked the door, but figured what the hell, I just as well listen to more heart wrenching horseshit. She stood at the bottom of the porch and looked up at me. I stared at her for a few seconds and then waved her over to the other chair and when she was seated, I went in to get another glass. She was the one who started me on sun tea. She got right to the point of her visit.

"I love you, Jeff. I have always loved you, even when you locked me out and I had no where to go but to Tom." I snorted but didn't say anything. She stared at me. "I know I was stupid, I didn't have to go back to him, but when you saw us that day, we'd already had sex, twice. Both times in his car, the exact same way and in the exact same place we used to do it when were together." I knew all about it, he had a favorite place to take his whores and they were to pull their pants down and get on the seat on all fours, sticking their ass out the door. He would stick his cock in them, hold on to the top of his car and bang the fuck out of them until he shot his load. The only thing that touched them was his cock and cum. How she could fall in love with someone like that, I'll never know.

"I could tell." That was all I said in response.

She looked sad. "I knew you knew the instant I looked over and saw you staring at me. There was no going back for either of us. I cannot tell you how sorry I am for what I did to us." Of course, she was crying and I admit, I was pretty close too. She changed the subject. "This is a really nice place!"

It really was nice, I'd added on so it was over 1700 square feet and had finished much of the inside in knotty pine and the outside was stained pine too. Since we had split up, I had done nothing but work, having never went out on a date even, just worked 60-80 hours per week, whatever my body would take. All that money went directly into the additions and paying the house and the 33 acres it sat on, off. I owned the place free and clear.

"Did you know I bought it for us?" I couldn't even look at her, but I heard her sob. I pointed over my shoulder behind me with my thumb. "I bought it as a surprise wedding gift to the woman I loved more than the air I breathed, and planned to carry her over that threshold and we'd live here, have babies and raise them, then grow old and when we died, we could leave the whole place to our children. This was my dream life, to be lived out right here where you and I are sitting. We'd get up on Saturday mornings, come out here and talk, then go back in and fix breakfast for our kids. Graduation parties would be held here," the place was beautifully manicured, " and we could have had our children's marriages here too, if they wanted to." I stopped because I don't believe she could hear me over her sobbing. I waited until she was done, then stood up.

"C'mon in and I'll show you where we would have lived together." She shook her head no, but could see inside at the beautiful interior.

"I know I fucked up, Jeff. I know it. You don't have to rub my face in it." She was crying so hard she also hiccupped.

"Then why in the fuck are you here. Normally, I don't let whores stop by here." Now THAT made her mad.

"I'm not a whore," her sense of loss had turned to anger. "I fucked up, okay? I fucked up," she screamed.

Before I could answer her, another car pulled up. A young woman, 22 years old, (I was 26 at the time) got out and walked up the porch, stopping and looking at us both curiously.

"What's going on here?" I'm sure both Ellen and my face were swollen with grief. When no one answer her, she repeated herself. "What's going on here?"

Not gaining any satisfaction from stopping by, I guess, Ellen took her rage out on the beautiful willowy woman.

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you here," she screamed!

"I'm Jeff's wife and I live here, you silly whore." She knew who Ellen was. "You must be the silly cow that threw away this guy and then got screwed over, aren't you?"

"Wife?" I'd married Ilene in her hometown and only two of my friends went to it, my best man and my second best man! Neither had spilled the beans, I saw.

"Yes, his wife." She held up her left hand, showing the modest rock on her ring finger. "I'm married to the man who you just threw away for absolutely no reason except lust. Now, if you would please go, I've been gone a week to see my family and I'd like to make love with my husband and see if we can start having the babies he tells me he always wanted." She stood there, all 5'4" and 105lbs of her, with her hands on her hips as she stared at my ex.

Ellen stood and walked down the stairs, stopping at the bottom. She turned and looked at us, where Ilene was giving me a chaste peck on my lips. She was still crying when she got in her car and pulled away.

That was almost 20 years ago. Tonight, my wife and I were at a basketball game watching our two sons play on JV and Varsity. In the stands, Ellen was there too, she followed our kids without making it seem creepy. She seemed to enjoy their success along with us. Ellen never remarried. She continued to teach elementary school, having went back to college and got her degree, even teaching my two boys. She's considered a spinster by those who don't know her past. She never speaks to me, nor I to her, although she and my wife seemed to have hit it off, even going out together. Ilene tells me Ellen is contrite but after a couple bad dates, ending up with them leaving once they learned the diseased she had. She didn't want anymore of that and hasn't even had sex since her and Tom divorced.

Tom? I heard he had picked something up that almost killed him. HIV medicines came along just in time however. Did I do anything to him personally, other than liver punch him that day? Nope, never needed to. He did it all to himself.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
ANNONY!! Was that your wide in that 66 Camro?? God she was fucking every guy in town

and laughing about you being home waiting for your cream pie. I gave you a 3 for your story, but you need a editor and grammar help. Plus no one like a cuck story on LW> hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe Annony you're such an asshole. Glad your wife left your sorry ass. Gave this story a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Saints

That's what your male characters tend to be, fucking Saints. I know you like "reconciliation", and that's fine when the significant other has made an honest mistake. She got too drunk at a party and was taken advantage of by someone she thought she could trust? Fine, a relationship can survive that. But becoming a legit whore and not even giving the slightest bit of a fuck what her fiance thinks and feels about it? Fuck that and fuck her; the bitch is a headcase and needs some professional help. But your guy, second coming of Jesus as he apparently is, all too readily takes her back.

This is why I can't stand your writing. Your women are deranged and your men are invertebrates. Forgiveness is fine, but you drum up these ridiculous, even retarded situations that are so far beyond the pale that no rational human being would ever be able to "turn the other cheek". Wife acts like a slut, but doesn't go all the way, because of a freaking dare? Whatever. Fiance fucks around with a rich guy, who then actively tries to ruin your life? All is forgiven. Fiance literally whores herself out and rationalizes it in ways that clearly show she's not playing with a full deck upstairs? A-Okay!

When you see other authors create these wildly exaggerated plots, it's usually to show just how fucked up and/or flat-out evil the woman is. But you seem to do it in order to show how good the men are for forgiving their ladies' sins and welcoming them back with open arms. It doesn't make sense. Unless this is your way of drawing the parallel between love and insanity, your stories are just plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You make like reconciliation stories, but MAN do you suck at them

First of all, the women in your stories seem to be universally stupid. Yeah, I know they don't exist, they're fictional, but they are so detached from reality they aren't characters but caricatures. They are so phony, so unrealistic that Satire might be a better fit for your stories.

<P>

Then there’s the (so-called) reconciliation. They are rushed and forced. You spend time tearing down the relationship, but build it back up with little or no effort. Look at the time frame – January 13 to January 28, a little over two week, almost half that when she was whoring. But all it took was one day and everything he felt, all his thoughts go out the window and she’s back in his bed. Bullshit.

<P>

In addition, EVERYTHOUGHT he had for those days was about how the relationship was over, but there was NOTHING in his thoughts that indicated he was taking her back. The reconciliation was from her POV so you didn’t have to bother negating what you wrote, you just ignored it.

<P>

Word of advice: if you are going to throw out all of the guy’s thoughts and feelings in your storied, DON’T write in 1st person from his POV. So far there is never any connection between the guy for 90% of the stories and the one at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: You make like reconciliation stories, but MAN do you suck at them

Obviously, that was supposed to be "You may like reconciliation stories, but MAN do you suck at them"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumfounded

All of your stories seem to try to have "happy endings" but they aren't. All the wives are just too stupid to not cheat on their awesome husbands. Not to mention all of your stories are so unrealistic not unrealistic in a ,funny kind of way or it's not supposed to be kind of way, just unrealistic. Plus all your "reconciliations" are horribly rushed. Do you get tired of writing at the end and not spend the time to do it properly? Finally overall your writing is on the lower end of the spectrum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Entertaining, to a point, but....

I really liked the groupie story. It was exadurated, but possible. This one is really too far out there. She's mentally ill if nothing else. The groupie story shows an impulsive woman, obviously in the extreme, but probably not clinicly ill. Still this was somewhat entertaining.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
Not as bad as most of the RAAC stories

Strange story about a strange woman. Actually I like the long post by an anon better - that person should have submitted it as a story. This story kind of works due to the woman's sincere penance. More than the usual one star.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Ewwww!!!!!!

Awful. Sorry to say that but anyone who would stay with a woman as stupid as this slut would be even stupider than the stupid slut. I'm not saying it was badly written, not saying that there are readers that won't love it. I'm just saying I personally think that if anyone was stupid enough to want to be within a mile of this bitch then they deserve what they get, a stupid slut who has already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is exactly that.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Silk purse writing, sow's ear story line.

Gave it a 2, not much going for our intrepid hero.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
...

well I liked it

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Difficult to find anything to like

It's hard to think of her as smart enough to work in a bank. And, if he makes 10,000 a month as an engineer he should know better than to take her back.

sorry, this one is not going on my favourite list.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Interesting

It is interesting to see what motivated Bill. He had a crazy fiance. She turned herself into a whore - literally. He told her that he couldn't accept that. She found out that the life of a whore wasn't the fantasy she thought it would be, duh? (ever watch a documentary on prostitution? There are plenty on Youtube!) She came crawling back, again literally. He took her in like a filthy stray cat. Then he allowed her to worm her way back into his life. Why? She was still the same idiot that turned whore on him. She is definitely not wife or mother material. She is more mental hospital, whore house, crack house, morgue material. What the fuck is wrong with him that he'd allow this maniac in his life? Where was her family? Where was her friends? Why didn't he call them when she went whore on him? This story is a sick fantasy for a mind that I cannot understand in the least. Is the idea that you rescued a damsel in distress? She is no damsel, she is a mentally ill freak. No one can change that much to ever be acceptable after the choices she made. "Bill" is clearly as mentally ill as she is. They will both live in Hell together and they have dragged the soul of a child along with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well...

...it was story. A dumb one, but a story. I wish I could "unread" it. An easy to follow story structure and the hope that Bill would be wise enough to run her off kept me reading.

What is her next "dream job" to run a Crack House? Or maybe she always wanted a crack-baby so she could take care of it.

Who would let a woman stupid as this one come back into his life, let alone marry her?

2 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

Awesome, hilarious...

5* (wish I could give you less, but it was so funny)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Silly, plastic, sad, pathetic.....

.....define her persona after "coming to her senses". But she's done the dirt, broken trust, hurt her man, and left him....for a disgusting job as a sex worker.

Best she go try the strip clubs or just go back to the brother and finish her commitment. That characteristic defines her. She breaks commitments and trust and hearts. How do yo think her experience will change her? In the long run, it won't. The day to day drudge of life will bring her back to "making plans" and going back into self-delusion.

Too, bad. I like reconciliation stories more than I'd like to admit....but this was foolhardy and stupid. They were both stupid and foolish.

I'd also suggest you not meddle with your story after the editor polishes it. There were odd turns of phrase and disquieting verbiage that took a lot out of the experience for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't know who is

crazier, her for becoming a prostitute or him for taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Learn to use apostrophes!

Writing in a second language is no excuse for putting spaces before apostrophes. Minor error but very annoying when the word splits putting the 's on the next line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnie!!!!!!!!!

Shut your face cunt. Nobody wants to read about your rantings about the anonymous comments. This story sucked big time. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like reconciliation stories but...

...this was just implausible. Not for the extreme setting in the story (because im willing to go there for a good story) ,but all the reactions and the reconciliation were really subdued. I just need MORE, from both characters. I could tell where you wanted to take this, but I don't see the emotions in the characters, so no emotions were invoked in me as a reader.

Mordant96Mordant96over 8 years ago
Humorous and intertaining

I'm amused by those who comment that "this story just is too far-fetched." Hey, is it just a story, it is supposed to be "far-fetched." I liked it because it stretched the bonds of reality. Keep up the good work.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks.

Yeah, I agree with that. Nobody wants to read stuff about boring people doing boring things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong section.

It would be best to put your stories in the satire section of literotica as i can guarantee you that the vast majority of LW readers do not appreciate these kinds of stories, even though they are funny.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Truly an interesting tale

Here she carries cheating a great extreme and tells him, as always, that she only loves him. But I think even she realized after a week that pure sex without emotional attachment is virtually meaningless.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@stev2244 You don't like reconciliation stories at all...

you like stories of misandry and misbehavior without consequence. Your male protagonists are all the same. The pretend to have boundaries but at the end of the day they have no self respect or love for their partners. In fact I can safely say than love has never appeared in any of your stories that I've tried to read. Typical European carnality in which convenience and genital play pretend to be love and passion.

Again, this is not reconciliation. It is co-dependence and self loathing. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Freakn idiocy

All your stories I've read seem to run along the same idiotic lines. The wife just has to have sex with someone else for whatever reason and never seems to take their husbands words seriously. They separate for a while then end up getting back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

automatic 1* for the new matt moreau.

mentally challenged female lead, wimpy idiotic male, generic cardboard characters. they live in a fantasy world where all the most absurd things are possible. they have no friends, no family, no children and no society to judge them. there are no repercussions for whatever idiocy they do.

it can be mildly funny the first time, but all your stories have just the same absurd plot. discussing details is pointless.

you write well, though. still, you suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a Dumb Cunt

You had the chance to kick the whore out, but instead you took her back. What a fucking moron you must be.

Her kind are a dime a dozen but to a fuckwad she is something special.

Well if you want to eat shit thats your call.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years agoAuthor

I have a confession to make. This has not really happened to me. There - I´ve said it. I made the whole story up. Sorry to disappoint you.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Good writer gone bad

Obviously the author has talent, unfortunately the author also has very little regard for any male who has a hint of self respect and intelligence. The women in his stories, even after fucking up everything, are portrayed as scheming bitches who give less than a shit about the men whose lives they have wrecked. They come across as only wanting back in their lives so that they can plot of ways to destroy them even worse than they did the first time. That is just sick. I have found one story by him that was decent so far, and I hope that this author either learns how to write a story where the man is not a wimp and the woman is not a soulless monster, or finds a really good psychiatrist. Perhaps both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No willing cuckolds? At least that's what the intro says....

Are you fucking kidding with this?! I can see reconciliation under certain circumstances, maybe even with a former whore. If it's either starve to death of fuck for money, I can see it. But just because she always wanted to be a whore? I can just see her twisting on one toe with stars in her eyes "It's my dream job!" You want to be a whore? Fine, go be a whore, don't call don't write, don't visit.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
U

seem to write all your main female characters as idiots with no common sense, any chance there might be an intelligent woman in your imagination? TK

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
still

gave u #5 keep writing ignore the negative. U provoke reaction because u make people believe your stories. It is just the subject matter that they don't like. TK

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Ugh, Again!

What IS it with your heroes that they can so willingly accept being disrespected by their women?

NONE of them have the balls to say, "Go away, I never want to see you again?"

Where is this supposed to be taking place that a PROSTITUTION contract is enforceable? And she says that Jake doesn’t know her real name or where she lives; didn’t she need to show some ID before signing the contract?

And I know English isn’t your 1st language, but PLEASE, there are no spaces in contractions!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 8 years ago
Look, a word to the wise...

... I realize that you're a RAAC man but, dude, you've got to do a better job of creating female lead characters. You can't just have them insanely stupid and obscenely despicable at the start of your stories and then become miraculously sympathetic at the end. As you should know if you read any comments, these women often appear disingenuous and completely implausible but certainly never sympathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"do a better job of creating female lead characters"

This a million times over.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Kathy Was Too Stupid To Deserve Bill

I'm joining the bandwagon. You made Kathy totally despicable from the beginning. It is not that I can't accept a reconciliation story. If it is put together properly and the two main characters both show a strength of character with no more lies, deceit and stupidity and a proven desire to never cheat again...and that her desire and ambition to be a whore doesn't resurface sometime in the duration of their marriage, could be a possibility. But Kathy clearly manipulated Bill. Bill is too big of a wimp to guide the marriage and Kathy is too childish and manipulative to help Bill guide it. The marriage will be deader than last week's steak within two years. You have much room in which to improve. Two stars and that was generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage

The absolute worst piece of garbage I have ever read.... In what universe would any man take her back???? Reconciliation is fine, if it's realistic, this is pure crap!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ok so far...

...but the pimp followed her home. He will want his pound of flesh, Standing by for part 2,

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
You Could Have SO Cleaned Up

In the humor section.

Always know your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL!

You are so clearly disturbed that I'm starting to laugh at you!

Every one of your female characters are unbelievably stupid and extremely psychologically and emotionally disturbed.

They all feel the need to behave like whores or actually be whores while shitting on apparently wonderful men that they profess to love.

Keep it in the humor section or give more background on the extreme nature of how these women became so disturbed and more aftermath and repercussions for their extremely evil actions.

The woman in this story would not be a fit wife and mother until completing years of counseling and therapy.

It would be like a seemingly nice man going out to suddenly became a serial rapist or murderer.

Funny stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mixed feelings

I love a good redemption story but damn that felt like he gave in easily after all that she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Something Lost in Transition

The story was moving right along, and then as if by magic, it ended with them being back together again and having a child. Weird.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Pure garbage

Wow.... This may be the biggest pile of shit from another Euro wimp writer......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bill is an idiot

Bill is an idiot who take that whore back after first throw her out from the house and even throw out all the things. Personally I would never ever take a woman back who actually become a dirty whore. I rather stay single rest of my life and wank my self to sleep. Relationship is like a beautiful vase. If you drop the vase and it goes in 1000 bits then you can glue it together again easy but you will always rest of your life know that the wase is damaged and it will always come bak to you. One way or another.

If I kick out some woman from my house .. that is it and she can never come back.

Not even if I am horny as hell. No way in hell. Always better with fresh water then dirty one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five stars! For this one, a little more for writing in a foreign tongue than the plot.

This plot was a little harder to accept than others you've written, but the author's comment on 10/18/15 that he had a confession to make, after he presumably had read the first page of comments, was just superb. It's too bad we're using electrons instead of marble for stev2244's writings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You tried to fool us by Making a change!

You really tried to making a short story into a three page epic, really! When she first told him what she wanted to do and left the house. The story should have ended but, only he allowed her back into his living space. I can only guess he wanted to have someone to control for making that poor of a choice. She would do anything to come back home. He loved the control and power that gave him.

To say this is a story about reconciliation is not correct, its a story about control.

You see them everywhere men who want control in a sneaky way. He's too chicken to fight wIth her for fear of getting his ass kicked. He tries to and often succeeds in giving the outside world a view that he's almost good as good can get.

His women are flawed stupid, can't keep their legs closed and needs him to save her. He doesn't want the woman to have a job that pays the same or more than him. He's also afraid to meet a strong smart woman who can help if the need arises because people might think she's as smart or smarter than him. What do we get to read about, stupid shallow people who can't get out of their own way. Most of the stories are about this type of person, who for whatever covers about 85% of the problem people in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You really need to see a shrink...

... for even coming up with shit at depraved as this. I wouldn't wish the kind of reconciliations you write on people I hate. 1*

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
I wonder about you

Your stories are of wives who are very stupid to just plain dumb! I've tried to accept your stories but,this one is completely at the limit. Never would he allow her to return as his wife. After her flaw logic to leave home and his allowing that to happen. He was dumb to even accept her logic no matter what was said he knew it was wrong . Writer you knew it was wrong to supply that choice. She'd have to go to others for further help, yes he would help her not get hurt by the pimps but to have children with her?........three stars max leaning towards a two!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Ugh

It wasn’t as she expected? Didn’t it occur to her to talk to the other whores first?

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Dumb Cuck!

WTF?!!!

How can he even consider taking the twat back after she left to become a whore?!Damn,she just shit all over their engagement/relationship to live her childhood dream of being a whore house prostitute? Sick! Sick! Sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a week and she's clean get real, 3 mos a year, yeah she should be clean

3* good story with a stupid woman, and weak minded man and unrealistic talk of STDs

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
Dumb Shit(s)

He should of just packed his things into his car and left, right after she left to go to the "Club".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I couldn't finish this.

It's just too ridiculous. The author already warned us that it's a reconciliation story. Now I'm all for reconciliation when it's done well but this is not written very well and truthfully, the premise of the story is laughable.

I gave two stars for the effort but the best I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

There is not one damn man on this Earth that would take a woman back to f*** 63 guys in a week this story is so damn ridiculous it's pitiful

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Yeah, utter crap...

She had a fantasy from when she was younger of being a whore...? Because there are SO many books and movies about how glamorous it is, huh...?

Hey, here's a surprise - I bet most guys have fantasies about fucking lots of women... Is he going for his fantasy next...?

Or better yet, I think it's a safe bet he DID have a fantasy about marrying someone who WASN'T and never HAD been a whore... odd that he didn't follow THAT fantasy.

Funny that you'd think a guy would only try dating a handful of women before giving up and settling for a cheating whore...

I don't know who that would make the more stupid of the two - you or him. Or maybe you thought us...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yuck!!!

Your worst fairytale fantasy land story so far. He didn't even asked her for STDs tests. Maybe in fantasy land they are not needed. What man would take a woman back after what she did. You are really testing the limits fantasy here.

Minus 10*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Utter garbage -- he has no pride

Sure, I'll let her whore herself out, and then let her come back to me and raise babies with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just When You Think It Can't Get any Worse.

This shit turns up.

Take on a whore, no fucking way. Let her go back to the mob bonecrushers.

And as for fucking her. I wouldn't touch her skank ass with someone elses prick.

She was history from day one.

Total rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ughhh !

Crap , just crap .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whatta' CUCK

A B S O L U T E GARBAGE

Whatta' CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come on perverts

Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor? This is fiction. It's not real people. It was entertaining. Obvious not reality. You know, it seems you cuck haters just love to find stories you can criticize and condemn. WHY do you read them? Is your life so pitiful and damaged by strong women that you constantly worry about you puny penis size? See, just kidding. Cant's take a joke?

Samson

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well Samson you wanker, the author gives a note on the beginning that there are no willing cuckolds and what a surprise there is! So people will complain. Either think before you comment or else better not to

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Ultimate Cuck!

You've got to be shittin' me!

The engaged twat tells her fiancee she's going to be a whore and,no matter how he discourages her telling her she's history if she does it,she does it anyway,with 63 guys! An the kicker is she tells him while she'll swallow their cum,and let them fuck her in the ass,he still won't be allowed to!

When she told him she'd already done 5 guys in a trial run,he should have dragged her out the door and thrown all her stuff into the street. He didn't. Asshole!

When she returned after a week after sucking and fucking 63 guys as a whore,he should have pushed her way from the door with a hard boot in the ass.He didn't. Double-Asshole!

He let her move in and eventually married her again.We're left at the hospital as she gives birth to their first child. What a wuss this ultimate cuck was!

(She probably gave birth to a bouncing STD!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blegh what the fuck what the he'll did I read

Shit she has major issues and he also needs to see doctor.. urgh

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I've got a feeling the author is just fucking with us... He's purposely creating outrageous over the top scenarios where women commit the most humiliating betrayal.. And then see if he can create a situation that pulls them back together... Lol... Totally unrealistic... But interesting...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awful

Accept a whore, you have to be kidding me.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Do your fucking research!

You lost me in the story when she said she made 2000 euros/dollars a month.

Why do you think whores do what they do? Hint: it isn't an abiding desire to fuck strange fat men.

She could have made more money making McDonald hamburgers. That is $10 a screw. Would you fuck Fatty McPorker for $10?

Honestly! Even in cut rate German sex clubs, the girls say they can make 600 euros a night. That took me ONE website to find out. So halve it to make it credible.

A woman who is a sloppy five rating and a working vagina can make $1500 a week That is more than many office workers make. Possibly $3,000 a week.

STRIPPERS make more bank than you indicated.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy! And in America, we don't have legal prostitution, so no legal sex contracts and what is Missouri girl doing there? Pick a continent and stick with it and know your location!

Sloppy and stupid writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So now she likes anal and swallowing cum

Doesn't erase the fact she first did it for someone else. Give the guy something that is uniquely his.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Again

you said "I like reconciliation stories. If you´re looking for burning bitches, willing cuckolds, consensual swinging, wife-sharing or detailed sex scenes, you´re wasting your time..."

The truth is, the way you do reconciliation IS willing cuckold.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Got to

the part where she was going to be a whore for six months and quit reading. Fuck you. Were you born fucked up or did someone do this to you? Get some help!

Anyone think I should give the rest of the story a read?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
OK

I said I'd read all of them and so I am. Just finished this one. Does she not have family where he could have dumped her shit? Here's a thousand bucks sweetheart. Hit the road. Drive to your family or drive till you find a job.

She is absolutely too stupid to share half of his kid's dna. Another stinker. It's really turds or gold medals with you isn't it? Mostly turds.

Would have been interesting if you had him pay the whorehouse fee and give her painful anal just to humiliate her. Instead he's just a cuckold. Write male, and female for that matter, characters with a little self respect and brains.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyabout 6 years ago
fact

is stranger than fiction, even stranger than a rather very strange fiction; entertaining given the fact that I like reconciliation; I can never hurt a woman. Like they say, give the job to the guy who wants it most, not to the one who is most eligible but has a wrong attitude; she did bad and desperately wants to come back; usually the guilty party does it with a feeling, believing in their head, that they have done nothing wrong, 'well, ok, that was inappropriate, let me cry and do all the drama, say the right words to heal the man's ego,' and then I will be careful next time. This would never happen in real life but you did prove a point here, that a man's ego would let him believe he is a man again if the cheating spouse does and say the right things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He's a Cuck

He's pussy whipped. He should of just put her stuff on his front porch, changed locks and left town for a few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

But with reservations.

She consulted with the other working whores. Good idea. But to do so AFTER signing the contract rather than before????

Literotica prostitute/escort stories tend to have customers somewheres between a male Adonis and gentlemanly fit millionaire intent on her orgasms before his, leaving her in euphoria. But this story goes to the opposite extreme with all the customers repugnant and she gets no satisfaction at all even though eagerly anticipating it.

Literotica escort stories have enormous fees -- $1,000 and $2,000 and more. This story is kinda unbelievably to the other extreme as one comment points out.

The author is German and I'm thinking foreign and exotic and then I'm hit with Mississippi. What??? Are we in the U.S.? Then you can't have an open brothel in a club. Or are we in Nevada? Confusion.

He gave up on finding someone else after ONLY 4 dates?

He let her back into his bed and heart too easily.

The good part is she came to like swallowing and anal (although not something I care to hear about) so that is an improvement to their sex life.

Demonstrates love and respect is needed in sex.

Actually, the anonymous comment on 9-9-15 is better than the story - especially if its actually true. That comment/story gets 5 stars easily rather than reservedly.

But I like reconciliation stories enough that I stick with 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting timeline

Going by the dates, Kathy became pregnant with four months on her "unbreakable contract". That means she was turning tricks with others while she was pregnant. The question on my mind is: Is the child really Bill's? Condoms have been known to fail, just like any other means protection.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
1*

no comments are necessary for the cuck whimp idiot

peter944peter944almost 6 years ago
Too far

I've read a few of these and see the pattern. Unique way fir the woman to fail but this ne is just way out in left field. I get the emotional bond but taking her back after being a full blown whore......

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous