All Comments on 'The 7-Day Challenge Pt. 05'

by QuidProQuo77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 9 years ago
Awsome

Nice one love that he got is mother pierced

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice

t0ungy0ungt0ungy0ungover 8 years ago
Yessss

Again on point

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good . But !

I'm quite dissappointed at the way Kate's starting to come across.

Just as sneaky and mallipulating as the rest of the women in Jame's life.

I had thought she was sweet and hoped he would marry her and possibly keep the others as well.

But now you've thrown a spana in the works !

James needs to take full control.Force out all the truth.Then theaten to disown anyone them that ever lies in the slightest to him ever again !

ProductofSinProductofSinover 8 years ago
"But that's how it is with dreams. No matter how wonderful they are, they always end when you wake up."

That is one of the most truthful lines of literature and who knew it would be in an erotic story!

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sens-sational

I really like the use of fragrances and touch in your story. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jennifer

seems to have been a lot more active in this chapter ;)

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Never knew I could be so right. Yet so wrong at the same time

Props to the Author, I fooled myself into believing in Katie, that speeks highly of the Author. By Friday 3:30 in this chapter when we get to Duane. It the last piece fell into place, I think. I now believe Duane and Toni are truly together. But Toni's love for her children allowed Jennifer to manipulate her right along with James. All the "good" ladies was trying to save James from Katie. But Jennifer took it a step further to manipulate everyone to also help her get the child she wants from James for her and her husband. Which is really messed up considering how James would feel about fathering a child and yet being forced to just be uncle James to it. I know it won't happen but I still say James would be best off to hope no-one is pregnant yet ( I have a feeling Jennifer is the only one that can get pregnant) and just say to hell with you all and leave town, state, hell country even.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous