The A-Team Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was out of luck. Mrs Montgomery's hand moved lower, prying apart the top of her thighs to leave a small gap. She slid between it and down towards Spencer's shaven cunt. Her finger moved over it lightly, rubbing over the lips and teasing her tips at the slit between. For a few seconds she remained there, exploring the crease, before she withdrew. "You're wet," Ella said in the same tone she might have said that 'That dress is red'.

If her face hadn't already been dropped down Spencer would have hung her head. "Yes," she said meekly.

"This is so supposed to be a punishment, not a way to connect with your inner sub-dyke," said Mrs Montgomery sternly.

"Yes, I'm sorry," Spencer whined, "It's just..."

Before she could continue she was interrupted "Spencer if I wanted excuses I'd have asked for them. It seems your sloppy attitude isn't just in your school work." Spencer remained silent as Ella gave a sigh, either theatrical or heart-felt, "It seems just a normal spanking isn't enough. I'll have to take it up a gear for it to have any effect."

"Up a gear?"

"Using my hand, as you can imagine, at least if you've been paying attention in physics is going to limit the force I can use. I thought it would be hard enough, but I underestimated your sluttiness." Spencer went red, she'd never thought she was anywhere near a slut, but Ella must be right. That's why she was wet, was it also why she was failing at school - too much time thinking of boys and not enough knuckling down with her studies. Even as Spencer was thinking Ella was continuing to speak, "So if we want this to work, we're going to have to take firmer measures and use a ruler on your ass."

"Yes, Mrs Montgomery." Spencer agreed.

"Yes what? I'm a lesbo slut or I want you to thrash me with your ruler?"

"Both," said Spencer unhappily.

She could feel Mrs Montgomery leaning forward to her desk and hear the scrape of papers and pens being moved across it's surface as the teacher reached for the wooden ruler. Spencer suddenly recalled that she'd never seen her teacher use it, Mrs Montgomery was English not Math and the teen wondered if it was the first time it had been in the brunette's hand since she brought it in. She barely had time to think that this couldn't have been why it had been bought when the straight wooden stick slapped onto her ass. "Ooooowww," she squealed. If the hand had hurt, this was even more so. It was like being stabbed by a needle as opposed to being jabbed with a stick, a sharp, stinging pain making her blink in agony.

"Oooowwwww," Mrs Montgomery wasn't waiting for the pain to subside before she brought the ruler down again; the crack of it against Spencer's flesh sounding like what she imagined a gunshot would be. "Oooooowwww," the teen shrieked again as the short wooden stick smashed across her butt cheeks, perfectly dissecting them. Up went Ella's hand and down again, making no allowance for the fact that she was now gripping an implement compared to her open palm. Pain, flowed through Spencer, and humiliation.

And horniness.

Her pussy wasn't getting any drier, the tingle in it not vanishing, if anything she was getting wetter and the sexual itch was growing. The teen tried desperately to think of something else, early twentieth century legal reforms, but even as she began to formulate 'Oliver Wendell Holmes' in her mind Ella came crashing down, not even leaving Spencer time to remember whether it was the Snr or Jnr she should be thinking about. She tried to think again, to bring her mind away from the thrashing, but there was no chance - the brunette was just so fast, the teacher bringing down the ruler so speedily that it was like lightning. Spencer shrieked out again, rocking in pain, unable to remember what she'd been even trying to think about, the pain and the humiliation almost overwhelming her senses; leaving enough for her horniness but no more.

Ella was silent, not saying a word or grunting, just thrashing down with a brutal determination, leaving Spencer's butt a criss-cross of red lines and purple weals. Tears sprung at Spencer's eyes, forcing her to blink them back, her mouth was continually open and closing as she let out screams and yells. She wasn't even bothering to count how many strokes Ella had made off her bare bottom, there were plenty, she knew that, but they were too fast to count, even if her brain had been capable of doing so. 'Crack, crack, crack' the ruler smashed down. 'Crack, crack, crack.'

Spencer had never realised it was possible to be numb and feel pain at the same time; but that was what was happening. Her ass was agony, sharp stabbing pain shooting from it continuously, but it seemed to be impervious to the new strikes, hardly able to feel them,. She was only aware that the ruler was thrashing against her naked ass from the gunshot sounds and the way Ella's thighs wobbled and her stomach rubbed at Spence's side as her hand came down. 'Crack, crack, crack.'

Water was leaking from her eyes, no matter how furiously she blinked it back. But it wasn't as bad as the dampness in her pussy, her slit leaking out its own liquid with every thrash as if she was enjoying it. Spencer forced her eyes closed, hoping it would soon be over and wondering what she'd do when it was.

There was no warning it was going to stop, no slowing in speed or force, no words. One moment Ella was giving Spencer's bottom her all and the next... silence, stillness, the only movements Spencer's laboured breathing, the only sound her stifled sobs. For moments Ella remained still and silent, the ruler still in her hand, then she moved placing it back on her desk and sliding her other hand over Spencer's battered butt. "That's looking hot," she said, stroking it lightly, "I bet it burns."

Spencer gave a little whimper of agreement, though it had to be said the brunette's fingers seemed to have a cooling touch, dialling down the pain from agonising to merely sore. For a couple of minutes Ella continued to stroke and slide over the bare red buttocks, not saying anything to let Spencer know whether the punishment was over or whether this was just a break before she resumed with even greater vigour than before. Ella's hand suddenly moved to the top of Spencer's thighs, encouraging the teen's legs open. "Let's see if the punishment worked," she said, "if it did, you'll be as dry as a bone; but if you're a slutty dyke submissive you'll have been getting off on it and you'll be soaked."

Spencer blushed, knowing that she should be as arid as Death Valley, but in reality was damper than Florida during a hurricane. Ella's hand was moving downwards further between her legs, slowly, gradually approaching her wet spot. The Milf teacher didn't stroke it as before, but slid a finger in. Spencer gave a squeak and immediately after bit down, forcing her lips together to stop more sounds of pleasure coming from her lips. It was hard as Ella was working the digit in and out, exploring the teen's hole, twisting round as if she was trying to find a dry bit. "You're even more soaking than I thought," she said, and Spencer wasn't sure whether she said it smugly or with disappointment, "You're almost oozing cum; that spanking has left you literally dripping you little dyke whore."

"I'm sorry," Spencer opened her mouth and then let out a little gasp as Ella's finger slid up again, "ooooohh... I mean, I'm sorry, I will do better, I will, you can spank me harder if you don't think it's true. Or I can stay tomorrow after school and you can go again, I promise I won't get turned on and take my punishment properly. Oooooohhh..."

"That's a lie isn't it?" said Mrs Montgomery, "You're so obviously a slut for other women I can't believe I didn't realise it before; spanking won't work with you, it's not a punishment it's a pleasure."

Spencer didn't think that was true; even if did make her wet and horny it was also painful and humiliating; she thought she should mention that, plead with the teacher to thrash her more and teach her a lesson. But before she could speak again Ella gave a small grunt to herself and then spoke, "I may have been looking at this the wrong way. As you're an lesbo fuckhole, who's turned on by being dommed by other women, I shouldn't be thinking of the spanking as a punishment, but the first part of a two step programme - a carrot not a stick. Or rather a toy not a ruler."

"What do you mean?" Spencer asked in confusion as Ella hoisted her up so that she was standing in front of her.

The brunette teacher was smiling. "I was thinking you needed punishment to persuade you to improve, but I think it may be positive reinforcement you need. To be so wet and horny whenever you see me you want to do your best. I think that would work..."

"I... yes... I'm not sure," Spencer realised the teacher was looking at her pussy, barely covered by the front of her blouse. Her hands moved down to give it further coverage, clasping it protectively.

Ella shook her head, smiling, "This will only work if you are a lesbian. Are you?"

Spencer had never been so unsure it her life. She wasn't one, she thought, except standing here with her jeans round her knees and her hands covering her pussy whilst she teacher looked over her with unhidden lust, she suddenly wasn't so sure. The spanking had left her horny and wet, but was that just some weird deviation of her body and if she called Toby he'd set her straight again - literally. Then she remembered the E staring out at her. Her hands slid slowly apart, to hang by her side, leaving the blouse flapping over her cunt. Her cheeks went red, "I guess I may be a little."

"Say it then," Ella smiled.

"I'm a lesbian."

"More than a lesbian, a dirty dyke fuckhole, a serious pussy loving slut."

Spencer gulped, "I'm a dyke slut, a dirty cunt loving fuckhole."

Ella nodded in agreement, "And do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, I'm a lesbo slut, I want you to fuck me," Spencer gulped as she said the words, not sure if they were true or not, but unable to stop herself saying them.

Ella's grin got wider. "Remove your jeans," she ordered, "Take them off completely."

Spencer did as instructed, turning away so that the Milf wouldn't see the blush on her face, whilst realising that as she bent down her blouse rode up over her butt cheeks to give Ella another good look at the battered behind. She turned back to face the older woman, resisting the urge to slide her hands back over her cunt to give it more protection that the flap of her blouse. For a few seconds Ella remained seated, here eyes glued to Spencer's midriff; then she stood up and reached under her own skirt, removing her panties and dropping them on the floor. Spencer stared down at them for a second, before switching her site back to Ella as the teacher reached down into her bag and withdrew a series of belts with what looked like a sex-toy attached to them.

"What's that?" the teen asked.

Ella started to slide the contraption up her legs, hoisting her skirt up so that she could buckle it. As she did so she looked at Spencer, smiling, "You don't know? I thought a rampant a lesbo a slut as you would have seen it in the porn videos I'm sure you're always watching. I imagine you fingering your tight little cunt as you watch a hot cutie slam a dirty little slut, always wishing it was you on her hands and knees with it sliding up your ass."

Spencer gulped a little, as she realised Ella had said ass not pussy. She wondered how the older woman was going to fuck her; she'd heard about anal sex, but if you ever did it, it was a birthday gift for a long term lover. From the gleam in Ella's eye and the way she tightened the straps lovingly the teen wasn't sure the teacher thought the same way. She girded her courage, "Where are you going to fuck me?"

"Here, over the desk," smiled Ella,

"I mean, where, in what..." Spencer stopped as Ella stepped forward and put a finger on the teen's lips.

"You're a slutty whore, Spencer, we both know that. You're going to get down on your knees and suck it and then we're going to find out whether you're just playing at being a dyke or whether you're a real submissive."

Spencer nodded silently, allowing her knees to buckle and bend as Ella put her hands on her pupil's shoulder and pressed gently down. The dildo pushed at the skirt, making the material stick out in Spencer's face. She paused for a second, looking back up her teacher, Mrs Montgomery looked confidently down. "You want me to suck it?" Spencer asked. There was no reply, so after a few seconds Spencer pulled back the skirt to reveal the bright blue toy, pointing towards her face. She paused for a second and then opened her mouth, sliding her lips over the plastic and down an inch. Her eyes flicked up, there was a small, satisfied smile on Ella's face, confirmation to the teen that this was she was expected to do. She went down further, opening her mouth wider to take more dick, until it started to feel uncomfortable and then she went up.

There was a pop as she withdrew, spots of saliva dripping down from the toy. She looked up at Ella, "Shall I carry on?"

The teacher replied, "A lesbo dyke wouldn't need to ask..."

Spencer blushed and opened her mouth again, sliding her lips down the toy. It tasted, plastically, not that she expected it to taste like anything else and not like real dick. It wouldn't seep salty semen or suddenly explode down her throat, like Toby's did. and whilst the shape was similar it was less veined and the feel was both more solidly thick and less hard and more pliable. Down she went until she could feel the phallus pushing and sliding across her cheek and towards her throat. She pulled back, but this time not letting it slip out, breathing through her nose and dropping down. In that sense it was very like sucking a guy; and looking up at Ella's face, her previously stern visage replaced by excited anticipation, her reaction was like Toby's as well. A little more dominant, perhaps, as the teacher placed a hand on the back of Spencer's head, guiding the teen's mouth down the cock and controlling how far back she'd drop.

Ella smiled "Mmmmnn, are you a dyke, Spencer? Are you enjoying slurping my strap-on?"

Spencer was. She could feel the hotness in her pussy, the tingle not going away even as she rubbed at it. She went deeper down the cock. Ella's hand pushing her down deeper so that the rubber was pushing over her tongue and threatening to enter her throat. The teen fought the gag reflex. And lost. She choked and coughed, feeling the hot saliva rush up her throat and coat the toy. Ella continued to push at her head, controlling and managing her. " You could stop if you want." the Milf said, "you could force your head back and stop sucking my toy."

That might have been theoretically true; all it would take would be a push of her shoulders and a whip of her neck and the dildo would be out of her mouth. But Spencer couldn't summon the willpower to do that, her body seemed unwilling to listen to her, content to suck the older woman's plastic prick like she was a slut.

"MMmnnn, that's so good. You're pressing the toy at my clit, you're making me wet and hot. You'd go faster if you were a dyke, suck it good."

Up and down Spencer bobbed, her mouth sliding up and down the phallus. She was aware that Ella's hand was keeping her from going to far back, but the speed down was all her own work, Ella just resting her palm lightly on the back of the skull as Spencer shot down. The classroom was filled with the teen's slurps and slobbers, below them faint moans of appreciation from Ella. Faster and deeper Spencer continued, forcing the toy into her throat, her eyes opening and widening, tears springing in them, bile and drool sliding from between her lips and over her chin, dripping down her blouse. Deep sucking the teacher's dick wasn't as humiliating as being spanked, but it was close. And her pussy was reacting the same way, zinging with pleasure and excitement, getting wetter with every thrust forward.

She drove down again, but this time as she bounced up Ella didn't stop her. Confused Spencer dropped her mouth down the did again, slurping it as deep as she dared and then started up. Ella's hand was on her head again, her fingers wrapped in Spencer's hair, tugging her back lightly. The teen took the hint and brought her head all the way up, dropping the dick out of her mouth.

"Stand up," ordered Ella.

Spencer did so. Blushing as she looked down at the dripping plastic dick, sticking out with Ella's skirt draped over it. The teacher grinned, "I think that shows your a dyke. If you were straight there's no way you'd have sucked a plastic cock with so much enthusiasm; it would have been a poor substitute for a real one. But you went for it, deep throating it and sucking it all the way."

Spencer blushed, unsure whether she was being compliment or insulted - or both, or neither. Ella smiled even wider, the teacher's eyes going up and down Spencer's body, the teen in blouse and a with number of buttons from that had come undone, showing her bra. "Now we know you're a dyke, but let's find if you're a whore. I think you are, are you?"

"I... I don't know."

"Turn round," Ella ordered, "Lean face down over my desk with your ass out."

Doing as she was told Spencer leant forward, pressing her body against it so close she could smell the ink stains imbued in the wood and in the paper and exercise books which littered it. For the first time she noticed there was a photo of Aria sitting in a small frame in the corner, her friend looking out with a smile as Spencer prepared to be fucked by her Mom.

Ella moved behind her, her hands starting on the teen's waist before moving down to her buttocks, cradling them and rubbing them, making Spencer wince as she squeezed at the bruises. "You know what I'm planning to do?" asked Ella. She didn't wait for an answer, "I'm going to spread these ass cheeks and introduce your butthole to this dick you've been so busily sucking. Are you an anal virgin?"

Spencer nodded.

"You can stop me any time you like. You can even stop me now before I begin. Just say 'no, I'm straight' or if you can't speak just push back and force me off you."

"Yes," said Spencer, not sure what she was saying yes too.

Ella laughed softly, "But we both know you won't and it's not because you want me to give you high marks, it's because you're an anal slut, a horny dyke fuckhole. I'll tell you what; I'll give you A grades all year whatever rubbish you submit, tell me to stop and you'll get the highest grades off anyone in your year; they'll name you Valedictorian."

Spencer remained silent. Ella's hands were squeezing at the teen's cheeks, slowly pulling apart the sore buttocks, the toy pressing between them, quivering at her virgin rosebud. "Tell me stop, tell me no," Ella murmured, her face inches from the teen's ear, her body over her, squashing her into the desk. "Tell me you're not a slut, who wants to me to anally fuck her."

"Please..." Spencer moaned, then went silent. Ella's toy was rubbing up and down between her cheeks, tickling her hole, rubbing it as the teacher's hand slid over the teen's round cheeks. "Please... I am a dyke. I am a slut. I want it... I want it in my ass."

"MMMnnn, I knew you would," Ella took hold off her toy with one hand, keeping the other on the teenage butt. For a second the toy just prodded at Spencer's butthole and then it was in.

The teen gasped, her eyes widening, tears prickling in them for the third time that afternoon. She'd always imagined anal would be hard and uncomfortable, but now she was getting sodomised she was discovering reality and it was like she'd thought. Her asshole stretched like an elastic band between two fingers, the toy filling it like concrete, seeming to fill every crevice and nook within her, pushing down deeper and deeper. As Ella thrust the teen's tunnel expanded beyond what it was used to, aching uncomfortably as it opened. In some ways Spencer was grateful for the beating her buttocks had taken earlier as whilst having a dildo slide down her ass was sore, it wasn't nearly as agonising as the sharp stings of the ruler on her flesh. And there was a sweetness to it as well, a feeling of pleasure and excitement as the toy stimulated hidden spots.