The A-Team Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella was moving quicker, thrusting in and out, grunting as she opened the teenager's butthole. Spencer scrabbled at the desk, her fingers hooking over the edges to keep in place. "OOoohhh," she moaned, "Oooooohhh, urrrrhhhh."

"Tell me to stop," grunted Ella in her ear, "Tell me to stop banging you butt."

"Uuuurrrhh, uurrrrhhh," Spencer moaned in reply. Her cheeks were pained as Ella slapped at them, her chute sore and uncomfortable as the thick toy pounded down it, her face was red with the humiliation of being taken anally over the teacher's desk. But she wouldn't have stopped it, it felt so good, the tingles in her pussy graduating to fully fledged waves of lust pouring over her. And even as she flushed with embarrassment she knew that being a slut whore might be humiliating to a high achiever such as her, but it was also what she was. "Oh Mrs Montgomery. I'm a slutty dyke, fuck my ass," she cried, knowing it was true, "Ram my asshole."

"You fuckhole slut, you dirty dyke whore," Ella grunted, hammering deeper and harder, thrusting the toy into the teen's hole. Her hands were under Spencer's body, gripping and squeezing the tits, the knuckles scraping at the wood as Spencer squashed them down, the teen herself rocking down as Ella thrust in and out.

"Tell me to stop, tell me to stop," the Milf dared, not pausing for a second.

"AAArrrghh," cried out Spencer as the orgasm took her, "Don't stop ever, fuck me, bang my ass."

"Slut, whore, fuckhole," grunted Ella. She was all the way into Spencer's ass, deeper than the teen had thought possible. So far in that with each thrust Spencer's pussy wall was vibrating and her clitoris was burning as it was taken from a direction it had never been hit from before. The teen squealed and gasped, making Ella slam harder and faster, her body bouncing up and down on Spencer's driving the teen further into the desk.

A stack of papers fell from the desk, hitting the ground with a crump and a whoosh as they shot across the lacquered floor. Ella didn't stop or pause, continuing to slam it, "Tell me to stop, you whore. I will. I'll stop fucking your slut ass with a word."

Spencer gripped the desk so hard it was a race between what splintered first, the wood or her nails. "Oooohhh, aaaarrrghhh, fuck my ass. I am a slut. I'm a dyke fuckhole. Fill me with that rubber prick. Analise me!"

She had never felt such pleasure or been so fulfilled. It was like being in a heaven, a heaven where she was a submissive slut, her entire day filled with being butt-fucked by attractive, but dominant, lesbians. She screamed again louder, her wails reverberating round the classroom. She just hoped there were no teachers in the classroom next door and that the janitor was elsewhere; otherwise this perfect ass-fucking would be interrupted by banging on the door and demands to know what was going on. Ella didn't seem worried about the risk of being interrupted, pounding hard and fast, grunting loudly and driving the teen to even higher screams of ecstasy.

"AAaarrrghh," another orgasm hit Spencer, made more intense as Ella continued to grunt in her ear, telling her she could stop anytime and interspersing that with descriptions of what the teen was, a fuckhole, a slut, a whore. It was all true and Spencer's body vibrated in pleasure at that knowledge, which had been hidden so deep in her she hadn't even known it existed. Up and down, in and out, pounded the Milf, slamming her dick deep into Spencer's asshole, opening the hole wider and wider and sending Spencer into yet more circles of pleasure. "AAAAArrrrghhh," she screamed again.

When Ella pulled out Spencer was so dazed she wasn't sure whether the Milf had asked her or even if Spencer had accidentally said stop. All she knew was that her ass was aching, her cheeks sore, but that it had been the most intense, pleasurably experience in all her eighteen years. She'd got her 'A' just not what she had expected.

"Pull up your blouse," said Ella.

The still dazed teen did as she was told, lifting it to the small of her back.

"Now reach down to your butt cheeks and pull at them," said Ella.

Spencer continued to obey. It was only as she heard the click of a phone she realised that her teacher was taking a shot of her wide open asshole. She didn't object, she was a lesbo sub and if a domme wanted to snap her well fucked asshole that was okay by her. She remained in situ, gently tugging at the bruised and battered cheeks as Ella continued to snap away.

*

Sitting in her office Melissa Hasting's eyes were continually shifting between the document she was trying to read, the clock on her wall and the phone on her desk. It was well after school had closed and Ella must have made her move. The previous successes had left Melissa confident that the A-team's plan would work, or at least mostly so. But she still wanted the proof. Her eyes moved back to the paper in front of her, her brain understanding the words but not the sentences.

The phone beeped.

She snatched it up, her thumb clawing desperately at the screen to open the message from A1. It was as she suspected, a photo, a teen leant over a school desk, her blouse half-way up her back her buttocks red and purple, a gaping hole between them, with just two word in the message 'Butt fucked'.

Melissa grinned.