The Abandoned Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,674 Followers

"You still got those contacts don't you," Lynn asked feeling her sister tremble at her touch. Smiling as she nodded her head feeling her sister's cunt growing wet the longer she teased Amber. "Then let's find them and no more of those baggy clothes, or these skirts at least while we're here," she said tugging on Amber's skirt. "How else is he going to she know hot you are if you're always covered up?"

"You sure he'll like me if he saw more of me," Amber said innocently rocking her hips as her sister sank down onto her knees.

"Oh sweetheart he'll love you," Lynn said before her tongue began its assault on her sister's twat.

"See what did I tell you Amber," Lynn said from behind her sister as Amber viewed herself in the full length mirror. The low cut jeans contoured nicely to her taut ass making Lynn a little jealous that her own pants looked better on her sister then they did on her. The yellow halter top nearly looked painted onto her torso, her light brown areola's faintly showing through the thin fabric. Lynn knew without a doubt Damien wouldn't be able to resist her younger sister. "Now let's go show Damien," Lynn said tugging her sister out of the room.

Amber stood on the concrete that surrounded his pool watching as her brother cut through the water. They had searched his house to show him her new look only to find him outside sunbathing in the summer sun. Amber's blue eyes savoring every inch of her brother's hard body. Envious that her sister had beaten her at giving herself to their brother before she had gotten the courage to do so. Her body was on fire as she watched his body ascending out of the water as he neared the shallow end of the pool. Biting her lip as the light caught the water droplets that hung suspended from his black hair like tiny gems.

"Hello Damien," Lynn said nudging her sister forward. Noticing his reddening cheeks as his eyes ran down her body, smiling sweetly when she saw his hands moving out in front of his package. "Don't you like Amber's new look, doesn't she just look delicious," Lynn purred.

"Yes," Damien said, looking away as the sunlight shone through the thin fabric. Revealing her breast to his eyes cursing himself for giving into his body. "You both do," he said shyly.

"See what did I tell you he's getting hard," Lynn whispered into her sister's ear. Right as she was about to tease her sister about how good he felt when he was deep inside her her cell phone buzzed in her pocket. Scowling at the device when it was just getting good.

"Do you ready mean it Damien that you like seeing me like this," Amber asked squatting down at the edge of the pool. Trying not to appear as if she hadn't notice that his hand's had yet to move from what she could only assume covered his erection. "You don't think its to much," she asked rising giving him a little twirl. Shaking his head, her heart fluttered as he gazed at her with those warm eyes of his. "So if I wanted to go out would you be my date," Amber asked slyly as she squatted down again. Her finger drawing symbols on the concrete, her blue eyes flickering up watching his mind race.

"If you want," Damien said reluctantly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Good then you won't mind escorting us to a party tonight," Lynn said standing at the edge of the pool. Her cut off blue jean shorts felt more like a bikini then actual denim as she cocked out her hip. Her hands resting on those shapely hips as she looked down at her brother. Her mouth hungering for that tool that she knew he hid from their view.

"You want me to go to a party," Damien said, looking down at his body. "You sure that would be wise Lynn," he asked taking a dry swallow as she squatted down beside her sister. Opening her legs just enough to know that the thin strip of fabric allowed her pink puffy lips to peek out around the material. "I would think someone more your age and not monstrously scared would be better to be seen beside two," Damien said stopping himself. He just couldn't fathom why he was affected by these three women that had come to inhabit his home.

"Two what Damien," Lynn asked tilting her head smiling devilishly. Lynn had to get him to say it she knew once he did then they would forever be seen as women not his little sister's he knew nothing of.

"Please Damien tell us," Amber said softly biting her lip as he looked between the two of them.

"Beautiful women," Damien said in a low whisper.

"What was that I couldn't hear you," Lynn said placing her hand behind her ear to catch the low sounds of his voice. Smirking when she heard his grumbling.

"I said "Beautiful women," Damien sighed tossing back his head in frustration.

"You think we're beautiful," Amber gasped her hand cupping her mouth. Her lip trembled as his words settled on her shoulders. Since they had arrived at his home she had always watched him whenever he wandered his home. Staying up late just to catch a glimpse of the man that stood so alone. Ever since her own father tried to force himself on her she had thought no one would ever see her like ever again. It was what had caused their abrupt move from their home. The only one that truly knew what happened that night was Lynn, her mother had only thought he was beating her. Which was true when she failed to give him what he wanted.

"Yes," Damien said moving through the water when saw something behind those blue eyes. "Amber your a beautiful woman as is your sister," he said taking her hand into his feeling her trembling. He knew it wasn't from his proximity to her, wondering just what happened to her to make her act so frightened of her own beauty. "Don't yet anyone ever tell you otherwise," Damien said smiling sweetly at her.

"So will you go with us," Amber asked wiping away her tears. Her hand squeezing his drawing strength from it, her thumb running along the pale scare that marred the back of his hand. Hoping that one day she could banish the pain she saw that night as he was doing for her own.

"Do you want me to," Damien asked looking between the two who nodding vigorously their answer. "Alright time should I be ready," he said not missing how their eyes lit up at his answer.

"The party starts at eight but we can be late if you want to," Lynn said gooseflesh running along her skin as his hand rested on her thigh. Her hand twitching wishing for him to only to touch her like he did earlier.

"Eight it is," Damien said following his sister's gaze quickly covering himself.

"Well then let's leave Damien alone I'm sure something need's his attention," Lynn said winking at her brother, pulling aside the the strip of fabric flashing her wet cunt as she rose.

"Joshua," Martha said as she stood in the doorway to his bathroom. Smiling as she heard his sigh over the sound of his shower. "I heard about tonight," she said her white dress shirt growing damp in the steam. Her brown skirt became taut as she leaned against the sink basin, crossing her legs her white silk stockings detailing her shapely legs. Loving the feel of the cool marble underneath her ass and the soles of her feet.

"Yea what about it," Damien said unaware how his mother's eyes ran down the distorted naked image that filtered through the bubble glass shower door. Watching as he lathered his body biting her lip as he paid extra attention to the area she knew would soon be returned to her.

"Only that I wanted to thank you for going along with them," Martha said silently taking the towel that hung on the shower door. "Its that with everything that their father has done to them I'm glad that they have you," she said hiding the towel behind her back. "I haven't seen Amber so happy in such along time I nearly forgotten my daughter's beautiful smile."

"Oh hmmm I see now," Damien muttered to himself as he lathered his midnight shoulder length hair. Wondering just what their father did to Amber to cause her to close in on herself. "Martha can I ask a question without you getting angry," he asked reaching for the towel to dry his eyes.

"Yes what is it," Martha said hiding her mirth as she watched his arm looking for that soft towel that he knew hung on the door.

"Has Amber been assaulted before," Damien asked shutting off his shower. Slightly opening the shower door reaching behind the wall cursing at himself that he forgotten to replace the towel. "Close your eyes."

"Why we have seen each other naked Joshua we did have sex just the other day. Don't you remember bending me over ramming that fine cock deep into my hot wet pussy," Martha said smiling wickedly. Watching his cock growing as he thought about that night, how she moaned as Damien spanked her ass as her cunt milked his cock. "To answer your question her father use to beat her that was why we showed up on your doorstep." Helping him directing his blurry eyes and fumbling hands to find their home on her awaiting bosom. Moaning softly as his hands kneaded her breast.

"That's not what I meant Martha," Damien said leaning forward drying his face between her cleavage.

"Hey my chest is not a towel!"

"That's what you get for taking my towel," Damien said pinching her nipple feeling her body shudder underneath him as he reached behind his mother.

"So why did you ask about if that wasn't what you meant?"

"Just a feeling I have," Damien said over his shoulder as walked into his bedroom. Looking through his armoire for the right outfit for this outing. Tossing the leather jacket onto the bed Damien never went anywhere without it, due to the numerous hidden compartments he had installed into the garment. Well he didn't think he'd be needing his .40 caliber Glock pistol nor the throwing dart's tipped in neurotoxin for a party the jacket was still conformable even in the height of the summer. Wondering how his sister's would view his own take on the James Dean look, albeit if a little darker then what the man was before Little Bastard killed him.

"Joshua tell me I need to know," Martha said, taking him by the arm as the plain white t-shirt landed softly on his bed.

"Have you not noticed how she carries herself," Damien said arching an eyebrow wondering where was this forceful, protective side when he was with her. "The way she hides herself in those baggy clothes to hide her sexuality, the way her body language screams out that something more than beatings took place?" Martha sank onto his bed her mind racing back to four year's ago when she had to constantly yell at her daughter to cover her scantly clad body. Then all of the sudden like a switch being flipped dressing like a woman would back in the 1950's.

"Why didn't I see it," Martha whispered her hands shaking thinking she had failed to keep her daughter safe.

"Mom," Damien said his tongue felt strange calling her that as he lightly touched her shoulder. "I'm not saying something happened to her but I just get that feeling."

"Joshua," Martha said in shock her eyes glistening a warm feeling swelled within her chest as her son had finally said the word he hadn't spoken since he was five. "Oh my baby boy," jumping to her feet hugging him tightly wondering why she was so foolish to ever give him up.

"Here I am hogging you when you should be getting ready," Martha said, wiping away her tears of joy. "Now you don't do anything inappropriate young man," giggling as she lightly smacked his cheek. Fully aware of what he and Lynn had done earlier that morning. "Have them home by midnight," she said smiling at him as she exited his room. She needed time to figure out away to talk to her daughter about what her son had suspected.

Damien stepped out onto the landing of the second floor his door closing behind him in a soft whisper. Lynn and Amber stood down at the foot of the stairs as they watched with baited breath as his jacket settled over his shoulders. Taking hold of each other's hands as his shirt detailed his scalped muscle's as he descended the lofty stairs. His ebony hair slicked back with a single strand hanging freely down along his forehead. The gentle brushing of the chrome plated chain kissed softly against his leg with each step. Their eyes couldn't look away as they caught the hints of his cologne.

"My, I think I'm underdressed," Damien said with a smirk. His eyes running down Lynn's strapless black dress, and Amber's sky blue backless dress the spaghetti straps tied behind her neck. Each stopping mid thigh showing off their smooth legs, taunting their brother at what lies underneath.

"Oh my," Amber whispered as she reached out her hand running up his chest. "Umm I don't think you'll have a problem fitting in," she said smiling nervously.

"More like will have to fend off the women," Lynn said nodding in agreement at his choice of attire.

"Girls," Martha called down to them as she stood behind the railing. Silently agreeing with them wishing she could join them, yet she knew they needed this mainly Amber. She had seen her daughter slowly coming out of that shell she had built around herself since arriving at Damien's home. "Don't wear out your brother to much," giving them a knowing smile. "Be safe and have fun," she said her hand trailing along the banister as she headed to her room.

They could hear the booming bass as Damien pulled up to the curb. Lynn eyed the bodies that passed and danced in the large bay windows of her girlfriends parent's house. Looking over at her brother as he killed the engine wondering how many of the sluts from her school would gravitate towards him. Lynn and Amber stood on the sidewalk as they waited for him to lock up his car. The gentle breeze tugging at their hair threatening to reveal their translucent panties.

"Now let's show Damien what he missed out on," Lynn said looping her arm around his taking the left side as Amber did the same with his right. Her heart racing as her hand held onto his strong arm knowing how far she was falling for her brother. "Damien you don't mind if we tell everyone that your our boyfriend," Lynn said hoping to make it a reality.

"I think that would be best," Damien said not wanting anyone to know about the feelings that were forming within his indifferent heart. Smiling behind his back seeing Amber's smile lighting up her eyes as they strolled up the cobblestone walkway.

"You made it," Beth said as she opened the door, wrapping her arms around her childhood friend. "I thought your dad would flip out once you told him you were coming here tonight," she said all the while eyeing Damien. "So who's this," Beth asked looking over the girl that looked so familiar. "No it can't be Amber, oh my god," squealing in delight loving her new look. "Just look at you I knew you had it in you," Damien just stood there uncertain about their offer to bring him along. "Now tell me who this fine hunk of handsome is," Beth asked eating his chiseled body with her chocolate brown eyes.

"Beth this is Damien," Lynn said her hand running down his arm.

"Our boyfriend," Amber said snuggling up to her brother.

"I see," Beth said her tongue clinking against her teeth. "Well get in here," she said ushering them in. Pulling Lynn aside as Amber dragged that gorgeous man behind her. "Do tell how did you met that stud," she asked itching for details.

"Well long story short dad's in jail probably be there for some time, and he happened to live beside my uncle's house," Lynn lied keeping where they truly lived a secret as long as she could.

"Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry," Beth said drawing her friend in a crushing hug. She had known what a sleaze her father was when he tried to pin her in the bathroom one night two year's ago. "I hate to say it but he deserves to be in jail," Beth said grimly.

"Don't tell anyone not even my mom and especially not Damien but the reason we left was because he tried to rape Amber," Lynn whispered into her ear. "I don't want to know what Damien would do if he found out."

"Lynn you sound like he would kill him, sure he a douche but isn't that a little overreacting, " Beth said looking at her friend skeptically.

"That's the thing Beth I believe he would so please keep this to ourselves," Beth saw the unwavering certainty in her eyes.

"Ok I won't say a thing so let me ask is he as hard as he looks," Beth asked they walked over to the make shift bar they had set up for the occasion.

"Oh you should see him without clothes on," Lynn moaned loudly. "Muscle's that just go on," she said dreamily.

"Then you best go save him from the sharks," Beth said pointing towards the crowd that was eyeing the new wonder in their mitts. Beth wasn't ashamed to admit she to was checking out the eye candy.

"Right well I think its time I see how well that ass shakes," Lynn smirked before leaving her friend to help save her brother from the approaching sharks. "Alright Amber let's get this tight ass of his shaking," she said grabbing a handful of his right ass cheek telling everyone who he belonged to.

"Yay let's go," Damien tried to voice his protest yet he was drowned out by the blaring music.

"Damien help outside patio I can't stop him!" Two hours had passed since they had arrived when he got that frantic text from his sister. Damien tossed people aside as he pushed himself through the crowd. The moment he exited the noise deafening house his sister's cries and screams pushed him into action. Knocking aside the group of teenage boys that just stood by and video the assault, his rage flaring as the would be rapist clawed and tore at Amber's dress. Lynn frantically beating her attacker over his head only to be tossed aside by the hulking brute. Taking the fiend by the collar of his shirt and his leather belt tossing the two hundred pound fool across the patio table. Glass shattered against the brick as his flailing body struck the hard pavers.

"Lynn take your sister to the car and call the police," Damien said knelling down by Amber taking off his jacket to cover her exposed left breast. "Tell them to hurry," he said handing her the keys. "Tell them to send an ambulance as well," Damien said darkly watching Amber's attacker stirring. He had seen far to much of such dastardly deeds committed by friend and foe alike, always told never to interfere while he was forced to listen to the screams of the women and children that they were fighting to protect. However, he was under no order's to stand down as the fool got unsteady to his feet. His sinews became taut as his fist clenched in rage longing to pound some sense in the poor fool who thought to touch his sister.

"Damien don't kill him," Lynn pleaded as she skirted around his back.

"That's up to the boy," Damien said in a monotone voice. Taking in his surroundings eyeing those that he thought would jump to the boy's aid. He was always taught always know your surroundings before getting into a fight. Right that second Damien wanted nothing more then to show the poor lad how deadly he could truly be. "So what you can't get women on your own you have to rape them to get your rocks off," Damien spat. "Your friend's here are just as vile as you are if they had any ounce of wit in their tiny head's. Then they would know that standing by and doing nothing to stop you makes them just as guilty as you are," he said dodging the boy's lounge. His fist flew swiftly pounding on the lad's hepatic nerve cluster in three quick jabs before he could recover. Smiling wickedly as he listened to his diaphragm convulsing as he tried to draw breath. "Having trouble breathing," Damien said toying with the boy. Yet he knew the cops should arrive soon and he wanted to leave the boy with something to remember him by. His fist flew the air guided by his rage seeking out the only thing that would satisfy his desire. Overwhelming gratification set his nerves on fire as Damien's fist connected with the lad's jaw. The killer within him lit up as two broken teeth skidded across the pavers.

soul71
soul71
6,674 Followers