The Abandoned Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,755 Followers

Damien wanted to beat the boy into the ground for the audacity to think he could have his sister in any manner. Yet that would only land him in jail and he wasn't about to join those rogue's as much as he knew killing the boy would please him to no end. Walking away allowing the police to deal with the thug that would prey upon defenseless women. That was when he heard the clicking of the blade turning in time as the boy lounged. Damien felt the fire of the pain as the steel blade cut through the fabric of his shirt sinking into his flesh cutting diagonally across his abdomen. Rising his right forearm to block his downward slash watching as his hot rich blood flowed down his forearm as the blade drank its fill of his body. Grunting against the pain as the blade sank deeper into his skin he knew he had to end this here and now before the boy hit an artery. Bringing his knee up slamming into the lad's solar plexus buying himself time to bring his left arm underneath his, taking his right snapping the two bone's in his forearm in a loud pop. Just as the siren's of the police cruiser's roared, tire's squealing as they came to an abrupt halt before Beth's house.

"Awe well now aren't you just lucky," Damien said kicking the knife away that had fallen from the boy's grasp. "If I hear or see you," he said snatching back the lad's head. Smiling sinisterly seeing those tears of pain as the boy stared into his murderous eyes. "Near Amber or Lynn ever again I will kill you slowly, very slowly," Damien growled in a demonic voice before releasing his grip on his body as the officer's surged through the crowd.

"Oh my god Damien," Lynn cried out as the officer's led Damien towards the awaiting ambulance. Tears rimmed her blue eyes as his blood saturated his shirt, dripping down his fingers as the EMTs worked to stop the flow of blood. "Are you are right," she asked reaching out tentatively.

"I've had worse Lynn," Damien winced as they applied antiseptic to his wounds. "How's Amber," he asked looking over as Amber stood surrounded by three officer's taking down her account of what had transpired. Damien watched as they led the would be rapist towards the furthest cruiser smiling as his curse's filled the air.

"Your girlfriend is going to have to wait," the EMT said holding the bandage to his abdomen. "You're probably going to need stitches maybe staples as well."

"You got your license right?"

"Yes," Lynn said with a nod.

"Alright follow the ambulance to the hospital, and call your mother she's probably going to need to take you home. I'm sure the police are going to question me once I get there," Damien said climbing into the back sitting on the gurney smiling at her as the door's closed. Damien wasn't surprised when two detective's waited for him as the ambulance pulled up to the ER wing of the hospital. Peppering him with questions as the doctor worked to stem the flow of blood. Watching the shadow of his mother as she paced behind the curtain. Only wishing to see her son that had saved her daughter from the fiend.

"My brave foolish boy," Martha shouted bursting through the curtain as the detective's and the doctor left once they had what they needed. Who was quickly followed by Lynn and Amber, Damien quickly found himself surrounded by their warm smile's and loving hugs.

"Are you alright," Damien asked Amber as he studied her swelling black eye, her split lip, the bruises that were forming on her inner thighs.

"Yes," Amber said, her lip quivering as her tears streaked down her cheeks. "I should be asking you that Damien," she said, eyeing the wound's that he had received saving her. She didn't know what would have happened if he hadn't been there to save her. Amber knew her sister tried her best to help her yet he was just to strong for them to fend off.

"I'm fine Amber," Damien said running his hand down her arm to sooth her woes. "Just means I have new scar's to add to my growing collection," he said jokingly.

"You sure," Amber asked sitting down next to him on the medical bed. Resting against his left arm her fingers tracing down, interweaving her fingers between his as her hands cupped his. "I'm sure you're in a lot of pain Joshua," Amber said, she wanted to feel how his given name felt as it left her tongue. She just didn't think it would make her heart flutter as it did at that moment. Amber didn't miss the smile on her mother lips as they heard him sigh.

"I'm use to pain Amber," Damien said grimly. "How many times," he said stopping himself hanging his head. Sighing shaking his head growing tried of repeating himself. "Call me what you want I'm not repeating myself anymore just don't expect me to answer to that name."

Two o'clock rolled by as Damien's mustang pulled into his driveway Amber had insisted on driving him home once the Doc had warned him of the dizziness he was likely to experience. Amber was glad for one thing that bastard didn't get a chance to take her virginity. The only one that she saw worthy of taking it was the man that sat beside her. Her heart raced as they sat in silence, his brown eyes looking at her waiting for her to hand him his keys.

"Damien," Amber said turning around in the leather bucket seat's. Her back resting against the door, the hem of her dress rising along her thighs revealing her red translucent panties. His leather jacket felt warm and comforting as she wrapped it tightly around her chest. "I know tonight wasn't how I wanted this night to go. I had so wanted it be special," she said reaching over resting her hand over his.

"Amber what do you mean," Damien asked with suspicion.

"I think you know," Amber said inching closer to him. "You might play dumb about most thing's Damien but I know your not," she said bracing herself on the console as she leaned over allowing his jacket to fall open. Exposing her breast to his eyes feeling her skin heating underneath his gaze. "I've watched you ever since we have been here," Amber said resting her hand over his heart. "You've been through so much throughout your life," feeling its steady beat steadying her own fragile nerves. "I wonder if there's any room in there for us, for me," Amber said resting her forehead against his. "Joshua, brother you're the only one that's been so alone in this world I can see it in your eyes. Let me fill that void that's formed in this stalwart heart of yours. Let me love you as a man," Amber whispered wincing as her lips tasted his.

"Amber you just had something horrible done to you," Damien said taking hold of her shoulders. "Your not thinking clearly, " he said yet he couldn't refute what she said about him. He did have a void that had formed along time ago, what frightened him the most was she was right. Damien could see them filling that void that was once filled by his brother's in arm's. They were the only thing he could truly call a family. After their death's he had felt the vacuum dragging him back down into to that darkness he had thought he had escaped.

"No," Amber said softly shaking her head. "This was meant to happen tonight Damien. I wanted this to happen brother," she said climbing into his lap. "I wanted you to see me as a woman as you saw mom and Lynn when you made love to them. Do you not find me beautiful Joshua," Amber said her body quivering as his name escaped her lips.

"That's not the point Amber," Damien said trying not to give into the heat he felt radiating off her womanhood. "I would feel I was taking advantage of you given what you just gone through."

"It wouldn't be taking advantage when I want this," Amber said her hips slowly grinding on the bulge she felt forming. Rubbing her mound across his hardening tool as her hands ran up his chest. "I want you Damien, I want everything you will give freely brother," capturing his lips, snapping the button of his pants. Feeling his girth straining the cotton fabric of his underwear, moaning into his mouth as his hands ran down her back cupping her ass. Needling his cock out from the confines of his undergarment, pulling aside the crouch of her panties plunging herself down upon his shalt before he could protest. Her body became still, her breath jagged as her cunt grew accustom to the steel rod buried deep within her. She knew it would have been painful yet that seemed to melt away as she looked at the man beneath her. "Relax Damien let me take care of you," Amber whispered as her arms rested across the back of the seat. "Let me love you as a woman," she said slowly rising and lowering herself upon his shaft. "Touch me Joshua, feel my body, feel the heat that only you can produce in me," her body shuddered as his lips trailed down her neck.

Amber couldn't believe this was happening, she had dreamt of this since they caught him skinny dipping. Tossing back her head as her brother's lips captured her tit. The warmth of his mouth was so euphoric, so tantalizing she couldn't help it when her womb clamped down on his cock.

"Amber stop I'm going to," Damien grunted he couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck!" Their moan's vibrated the glass of the window's as his hot seed shoot deep into his sister's womb.

"Yes Damien I can feel it oozing into me," Amber groaned as her nails dug into his shoulders. Collapsing forward onto his chest as her body gave into the orgasm that flooded her vein's. "You shouldn't worry Joshua we been on the pill for year's better safe then sorry," she said as she pushed herself up. "Now that we come this far what happens now that we are more then siblings?"

"I don't honestly know Amber," Damien said caressing her right cheek. "What do you want to happen?" Before Amber could answer his question his cell phone rang violently in the inside pocket of his jacket. Placing a finger to her lips telling her to remain silent.

"Agent Metalbane?" His handler's voice came over the line.

"Affirmative."

"You've been activated," nodding his head as his order's were read out to him.

"Confirmed," Damien said taking out the encrypted phone from the other inside pocket. Scrolling through the order he was given looking at Amber wondering if they would be a good cover story.

"Agent Silermane will supply you once you touchdown."

"Roger," Damien said closing his phone. "Amber have you ever wanted to go to Italy?"

To Be Continued.

soul71
soul71
6,755 Followers