All Comments on 'The Abandoned Son Ch. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please don't leave it to long before the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Another great addition to the story. Hope to read more soon.

irishmike73irishmike73almost 7 years ago
Please get an editor.

This is the third chapter of this story and you still won't use an editor. Your story could be one of the best, but it suffers from poor grammar, spelling and punctuation. Please use an editor. It's free and your stories could benefit greatly from someone else proof reading them.

Yes, this site is free. No, you don't get paid for your effort. Yes, it still matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story! Please do another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

We're still hoping for another chapter?

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

Working on it

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

I think that his mother and two sisters are trying to bring him back to land of the living so they can all heal in some way weather it's mind body and soul.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

That is what I was going for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pleaee!!!

Please find an editor! There are way too many grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Also, I can see Damien being with his sisters. However, I think he wouldn't want to be with his mother after what she did to him; in my opinion. It's your story though. Again, it is just my opinion.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

The women arrived at his mansion, lived there for a while, and never asked how he earns his money? Then he flies them to Italy, picks them up in a rented Bentley, and takes them to a holiday palazzo, with private lagoon, and still none ask Damien about his money? These women are dumb. One wonders if they have to be told to breathe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now the three women need to get pregnant by him, and raise the babies together.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

this one was a 2⭐️ story ,, you lost me for the female 3 way ,,, and WHY do they keep calling him Joshua knowing that pisses him off

He was left by his mother for 20 years and now falls into her as a lover 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still a verygood story 5 stars !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES