All Comments on 'The Abduction of Lady Ardis'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

A great story, absolutely loved every second. Well written and very erotic, can't wait to read more. I hope he's gotten her pregnant.

DonnaLeeGreeneDonnaLeeGreeneover 8 years ago
Well done

I hope you write another installment

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 8 years ago
Well, good Doctor...

You had me fooled that you had completely lost your normal quest for accuracy on page 1. There are so many silly and easily-checked errors, they quite distracted me.

Northumberland and Sunderland are both in England, not Scotland. Your invented Scots names are mostly unconvincing. Liam for example is Irish, not Scots. Ardis to the best of my fairly extensive knowledge of Scots linguistic history, has never been a Scots name. The first paved roads in the Highlands, capable of taking carriages, were built by General Wade for the government after Culloden in 1746, and not by landlords. And there are many more silly errors which a writer of your ability should just not make. We have google. Use it.

When I write stories set furth of my native Scotland, and there are many, I try my damndest to get local geography, history and terms accurate. I have written stories set in Canada, England, France, Malaysia, and Australia, all of which I have visited. WRITE WHAT YOU KNOW. I wouldn't dare to try to set a story in the USA, because I have never been there.

Things got much better on the second and third pages, where you were writing about what you know, and you even made some attempt to get the language correct... 'arse' for example. But a few sillies still crept in. 'Pussy' was never in use in Scotland till two or three decades ago. 'Streams, brooks, and rills' are English, not Scots. Here they are usually 'burns'.

But overall, ps 2 and 3 go a long way to redeem the essentially lazy writing on p1. So thank you for that.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 8 years ago
Just checked on google...

there's a US site quoted which claims 'Ardis' is a Scots/Irish woman's name. But provides NO evidence to support the claim. I don't trust google claims unless evidence is provided to support them. Which you WILL find re General Wade's roads.

I have lived in Scotland for 63 of my 68 years, and know the history and literature of my nation very thoroughly. I have never once encountered the name 'Ardis'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Scotsman69

Scotsman69 it is easy to be a know it all, yes there were some errors, so what? This is not a Masters Thesis. You Sir, are an anal retentive pompous arse!

To the Author

Loved the story, can't wait for the next chapter! Write first, fact check where needed, after in rewrite and editing. Fact checking while writing initial draft makes for stilted academic drivel, NOT dynamic storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey Scotsman!

Guess what. No one gives a fuck!

I really loved this story. Can the author advise if they are doing more chapters? I am hoping for more of this hot sexy action, maybe some non con BDSM? Please?

rothltdoadrothltdoadover 8 years ago
I am in awe

I was told by a firend or more accurately an ex-friend a long time ago that u were her fav in non con. I had. not read u before. I agree u are the best :). Such a vivid well written portrayal. I cant say I love the story but I can easily imagine such a thing happening in the era you write about. And although there were minor errors a good editor or proof reader would have caught I dont think it detracted in any way. Your skill at creating a scene is awe inspiring making me wish I could do as well.

Thanks :)

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

I actually read literature on literotica, huh. I looked up and read some of your other stories. Very well done. Thank you for sharing with us I will be continuing on your list of offering. This is a fine ending, leaving it open for the reader to consider their fates, though I wouldn't mind it continuing.

As for scotman69...yes I understand where you r coming from if a writer uses bad math in a time line it drives me crazy. A small kindly worded Comment had been left and usually if I have time and am overly passionate about the subject I will send of private feedback kidding issues and my email if they r looking for more our ideas to improve. U too it just over that line of helpful vs crazy English teacher with red pen scolding and humiliating individual expressing themselves.

Oh and by the way not to be to rude, as a proud American who had traveled overseas, I personally thank you for not visiting us! Because you might know your history but depending where you go in our great lands, and I've been all through the lower half, some more north in the mid and eastern zones, and have called New England home for 44 of my 45 yrs, I can say with vigor that Irish Scottish English and a sh!t load of others have left their mark here. We that r old swamp Yankees r traceable to the Mayflower. So the ways, culture, knowledge, music, dance, and history of many r still here. You in your part of the world do not own an exclusive right to it's intellectual art or properties.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
Use of text abreve

Does anyone else feel like laughing when someone attempts to make a cogent comment using "r" instead of "are" and "u" instead of "you"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great storytelling (sigh)

Your talent at weaving a storyline is Obvious.

Perhaps some other people who are getting bogged down in nit picking are a tad bit jealous and so feel it necessary to try to find errors simply because they never have had people respond so well to their storytelling?

Thanks for the great tale of adventure ,sex, and romance! Oh and -- did I mention? -- really HOT sex?

Bring on more "period pieces" -- I'll be keeping an eye out for more of Yours!

AlwaysHot4ItAlwaysHot4Itover 8 years ago

I love your writing. You are my favorite author on Lit. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's absolutely amazing.

It really is. You've written the story just like a regular book and made it realistical at that, the metaphors and comparisons were only adding up to the flavor. Other authors usually only care about the sexual act itself and focus the story on it. You did not. You deserve respect for that, sir. Thank you and I will check out your other stories.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Incredible

Love the premise, description of the dirty deeds, the period language (except for their intercourse)...everything was so authentic. You amazed me and so did her ravishing and giving in to him. Is there no Chapter 2? There should be, and soon. :) 5*

rockinzoerockinzoeover 8 years ago
Sunderland

I won't criticise the mistake in "scots" English, despite being Scottish even I would struggle to truly write a period piece with correct language.

But Sunderland! Please correct that one wee bit, the rest I can ignore

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 8 years ago
Ardis = Ardor

I think her name is most appropriate.

Extremely sexy outfit, I can just see those little pink bows. I'd like to know what color her eyes are, more details about her face and lips.

I loved your descriptions of the land and the hideout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent descriptives

You did an excellent job keeping the reader aware of the circumstance, physical and anecdotal. I've heard that is one of the most important aspects to learn in storytelling, and you've learned it well.

I also agree with the anonymous that said

"You've written the story just like a regular book and made it realistic at that, the metaphors and comparisons were only adding up to the flavor."

In other words, your writing was particularly flowery, which works well in short stories.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 8 years ago
At last a new story...

I was beginning to wonder if you would publish another any time soon. (Other than the one a few months ago...) Have read all the comments posted to date, noting that none were derogatory to either your undoubted writing skills, or to the story itself. That your popularity remains as high as ever can already be seen in the phenomenal number of views this story has had in so short a space of time!

Thank you for another 5* very hot and very sexy story, written and described as only you can Sir! I hope that there maybe more chapters to come but also understand your penchant for leaving a thought provoking ending... Jules.

WittonWittonover 8 years ago
A more than a bit overblown

I liked the story line - now, you need to finish it. The Lady Ardis is spoiled goods so far as her intended is concerned - there were enough cases where the deflowered bride to be married her rapist - maybe she wanted it, maybe not. I was surprised the the Lady Ardis did not protest on this ground

I think Scotsman 69 made some good points - and the possibility of a forced marriage, with the narrator becoming heir to all the lands his father in law stole, would have tied things up very nicely

I would have signed in as Witton, but the host's computer wouldn't let me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enticing but....

I enjoyed this piece because it has the sexual drive and ultimate buildup as your other works. There are a few typos and the Scottish "accent" seems more prevalent towards the end than In the beginning of the story. I would like to see the accent more consistent in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your stories, but...

I absolutely love your stories, they are so very hot and really well written, with what seems to me a deep understanding of the female psyche. But Dr_M, you need an editor. And a lesson in Scots. But it was a rollicking romp nonetheless, and you did what you seem to do best, write hot erotica within an imaginative setting. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
..and then?!

Excellent story BUT WHY STOP??

MsVixen416MsVixen416over 6 years ago
As always, excellent, Sir!

As always, excellent, Sir... I so thoroughly enjoy your writing, stories, and embellishments. I look forward to finding more zesty written gems.

JimGeeJimGeeover 2 years ago

Just a minor continuity issue - how did she ride the horse with her legs astride as a man with her ankles bound?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous