The Abduction of Lady Ardis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But rather than listen to her, I pushed harder until she did indeed open her thighs just a bit, just enough so I could continue my fondling and confirm what my first caress had already suggested: Ardis MacDimmit was aroused. To her obvious dismay, she was lubricating as richly and profusely as any highland slattern.

I quickly loosened the haul of the hoist to give her a bit of slack, and lost no time in finding a stout cudgel which I dropped at her feet. I bent and tied her ankles to the stave so that they were perhaps two feet apart and I stood up and tightened the hoist again. I came over and found the hook on her little pearl panty and took it off her, laying it on a table for later use.

Do you understand what I'd done now? She stood with her legs apart, with her arms still lifted above her head, no freer in her movements than she'd been before, and now mostly naked, with just the open bodice and torn chemise hanging from her shoulders, and the old feed sack over her head. All her feminine charms were exposed there in the firelight, and behind her only the darkness of the old stable. The maid was defenseless, with no way to hide or conceal her charms save the doubtful bit of concealment the worn burlap hood gave her.

Perhaps that's why she was trembling so and pulling at the ropes? Or was she more frightened of what we both might find?

In truth I hardly cared. On my mind was only enjoyment of what I had before me.

I slid on my deerskin gloves and took up my crop and approached her. Her legs were apart as I have described, so I slid the stalk of the crop against her sex and heard her gasp. The touch of that smooth polished leather must have roused some last bit of alarm in her, for she declaimed: "You will regret this, highwayman! You will curse this day you abducted the daughter of the Laird MacDimmit and mistreated her so cruelly!"

"I would save my breath now, Miss," I said. "You'll be wanting it for when you're stuffed full of my cock."

Is there such a thing as a silent gasp? For that's what I heard now from beneath that hood. A sudden stillness, followed by a stream of invective

"You wouldn't dare! You go too far! Ransom me, yes. I'd expect no better from one such as you! But rape must surely see you thrown to the hounds!"

I played the crop easily between her legs. Enjoying the way she tried to contain herself and maintain her outrage.

"Aye, surely it will," I said as I continued my wicked game. "Such is the fate of any man who poaches on the MacDimmit's domain. "

I sidled up behind her and passed one arm around her waist, pressing her back so she could feel the weapon concealed beneath my kilt. Her warmth and proximity made him jerk with tumescent excitement.

I put my lips against her head and whispered through the trembling burlap: "But they hang you just as high for poaching a comely doe as for some wee fingerling fishy, don't they?" I belayed the crop and pressed my gloved finger into her womanly cleft. The pressure made her moan softly. "So why not die with a belly full of warm venison, I ask you, rather than just some scales and a bit of eel?"

With that I could feel her fair skin erupt with goose-bumps and she fell back against me, no longer able to keep her frame erect. The outer portals of her sex now encased my finger, and even through the leather I could feel the viscid secretions of her innocent puss easing the way for me.

"Oh Sir Highwayman, then take what you must but spare at last my life, and I swear on my honor to endeavor to spare yours when at last you are taken before my father's court."

I smiled and let the crop fall softly into the hay at our feet. I increased my hold on her, capturing again her breast with my free hand with no intent of setting it free.

"Ah, fear not for your life, my beauty, for I would never harm so lovely a creature, beyond what is strictly necessary, of course. I'm neither a murderer nor a fool. Nor am I a rapist. I do not go where I am not welcome. I do not enter without invitation."

"Sir—?"

I gave her no time to finish her query, my fingers having already lodged against her clit and begun a lewd and leathery massage, for I knew what she was going to ask, and I was in no mood for more of her dissembling and protests of innocence and goodness. She girl was naked, tied, and hooded, and she was mine as much as anything I owned. I flipped up my kilt so that my cock was against that fine arse, and held her even tighter.

"Don't play the dummy with me," I hissed. "I'm going to have you this night, and in many ways as I want, and you're going to want every one. You're going to beg me and plead for this thick hard dick despoiling you and making a woman of ye. You're going to fuck me and suck me and take me in your arse if I want it! You're going to grovel and call me Sir and Master and be my whore this night, and learn your rightful place, and I promise you, my dear, that just as many bad things are going to come out of that pretty mouth as go in afore I'm finished!"

She was trembling now, quivering like a doe before it takes flight as I played on her clitty, all sticky now and slick with her feminine excitement and fear. I turned her face back to me and kisses her through that burlap hood, finding her mouth by the same instinct that guided me to all her holes and orifices. My cock slid between her legs and emerged in front, and I used my hand to press him up between her folds and sawed against her in a lewd imitation of coitus, making her ride him like a hobby-horse and giving her a taste of my need.

No more words from her, just whining mewls and moans and her body slick with perspiration from the heat of the blaze in the hearth. Those tits grew heavier in my hands, I swear, and her hips began to buck in a lascivious dance she'd never learned from a lesson, and all the while that delicious and maddening struggle within in her as she fought with the slut within and its slutty needs.

At last an oath—"Oh God! Oh please!"—and she succumbed to her body's demands. That mouth opened behind her hood and she sought me in abject surrender. My cock was all but dripping from her copious emissions, and her nether muscles were trying in their feeble way to capture me and draw me in. But never had nature intended those muscles for that kind of strength. Never had they been intended for resistance.

Moans and whimpers on the very verge of speech spilled from beneath the hood, but I could wait no longer for her full capitulation. My dick was like a fusilier's bomb, the fuse short and packed with explosives, so I stepped back just enough to drop my sporran and kiltie and get to my knees and undo her shapely ankles, then stood in front and seized her ass in my gloved hands, pulling her so close that King Richard pressed against her palace doors, and here I paused, fighting my own savage urges.

"Say it," I hissed. "Tell me what you want!"

The hood wobbled as she shook her head in violent denial.

My fingers sunk into her bottom as I lifted her hips to me, raising her feet above the floor so that she hunk helplessly from the hoist.

"Say it!" I yelled. "Say it or you'll get nothing!"

"I cannot!" she cried. "I cannot say such things!"

"Like hell you cannot!"

And so saying I pulled her onto me and thrust forward at the same time so that my big dick slid easily into that hungry hole. Just an inch, perhaps two. Not even the length of a digit, but thick he was, and hard as steel, and so hot and demanding that I swear he hissed with steam like hot iron plunged into a smithy's trough. That one taste of her soothing heat was too much, and with no small violence I plunged all the way in, stretching her wide and lodging inside her, taking her completely.

She screamed and her head fell back but I did not relent. Mercy was beneath me now, burned up in my savage need. I held her arse in my hands, her legs dangling helplessly on either side as I bathed in that cruel concupiscent ecstasy, feeling as if from a distance her cunny quivering and trying to adjust to this violent penetration. And I was vile enough to just hold her there in her sudden agony, savoring her pain and realization of ruin. Aye, so cruel was I that I even flexed my tool inside her, digging him in just as an angler sets his hook.

Her chest was heaving. The feed sack moved with each of her labored breaths. The bitch hung like a side of beef, but all aquiver, shaking like an uppity servant before a wrathful master who's at last caught her in her lies.

I held her just so till her stubbornness turned to soft beseeching sobs and she at last began to move feebly in my hands. I knew what she was feeling and I knew what she wanted even before she did, but I refused to smile. I just held her there motionless, absolutely still except for a reflexive tightening of my hands on her buttocks, or the occasional throb of my deep-sunk cock.

At last, as if it could no longer be denied, her whole body jerked and I heard what I wanted to hear:

"Oh God! Fuck me! Please! Fuck me. I can't stand it! Take what's yours!"

Ah, yes! Yes! How the blood surged in my body! How my cock swelled inside her with rapacious greed! Ardis MacDimmit, that most lovely and chaste of maidens, stuffed with my hard male meat—nay! Dangling off my cock like a shot sparrow—pussy splayed and stretched, legs hanging uselessly and arms tied above her head, face hidden by that crude and shapeless sack, begging for my cock. Begging to be plundered! I was in a heaven of sin!

Slow I started. Just a bit of it. Just enough to elicit another breathy moan and feel the grip of that silky sheath, the sweet friction of delicious violation.

Then a bit faster as reason began to slip away from me. God help me but that sack aroused me! And not just because it made me imagine her battle with the look of sluttish surrender struggling to emerge on that lovely face. But also because it showed how completely I possessed her, disarming her of her one great weapon.

The hood over her mouth moved like a bellows, showing the force of her breath and her arms labored against her bonds, though to what end, I do not know. I held her weight in my hands, and with my strength was able to move her easily upon my cock like a rag doll to serve my needs, making a place for myself inside her, creating a nest, a sheath for my cock, a receptacle for the drench of seed that was surely coming.

I was grunting now with raw pleasure and fucking her faster, my cock sluicing into that tight and juicy hole as she groaned and whined 'neath that obscene mask. Her tits shook, her little belly quivered and knotted and her legs swung uselessly by my sides like shapely pendulums as I gorged myself on the sweetness of her body. The suck and clench of her female desire was now raw and pronounced and something she must have felt as well, a feeling she could not deny nor any man resist.

Was the maid MacDimmit a virgin? Did I care? Let God determine who's a virgin or not, for it makes me no bit of difference in a such a rapture as this. That she was a virgin to this kind of love, I had no doubt. She was a virgin to her own whorishness and the lusts that now impelled her, and the rope and pulleys began to creak as she urged that lithesome body against me, legs wide, the gasps and grunts from her hood urgent and feral. She was milking me with her pussy, drawing me in, squeezing, demanding her woman's reward as her body took control of her and made her writhe with the lurid cunt-hunger of a woman too long denied.

I was shocked by her mad fervor! Struck dumb by the lassie's lascivious grinding and pumping, and the stream of lewd imprecations that began to spill from beneath the hood in a harsh and urgent whisper:

"Oh you're fucking me! Fucking me! Your cock is so deep in me! Take me! Take what's feckin' yours! Do no' stop noo! Don't ye dare! Harder! Harder!"

"Ach! You'll make me cum, my beauty! You'll make me spill all I've got in ye!"

My words only make her redouble her determination, bouncing in the ropes now like a marionette puppet as she slammed herself wildly against my loins, taking me the very hilt.

"Och aye! Aye! Aye!" She cried. "Give it to me then! Make me your whore! Finish me! God in heaven, I cannot speak! I die! I die! Breath fails me!"

I pulled the hood from her head. I had to see her face. The last bit of unveiling which would leave her utterly exposed. My eyes feasted on her expression: her look of astonished surrender as she fell into the jaws of her own ecstasy, her look of fear, and of overwhelming rapture.

Oh, if tongue could tell what I felt at that moment! Is there anything more beautiful than a woman's convulsive orgasm when your cock's deep inside her and she's trembling in your arms! All the streams in Scotland rushed within me and all the brooks and torrents and falls and rills. I felt birds take flight and wild winds blow over angry seas, and all the stars in the black night sky wheeled drunkenly within me and made my head spin. The flames of damnation licked up my legs and my spine and singed my scalp and everything clenched as a thick bolt of seed shot from my dick and into her depths.

And then another, and another, as my swollen balls discharged their load into that sweet little pussy. She found the strength to pull herself up enough in her bonds that she could grind against me, clutching me, sucking, eager for every drop. I pumped her so full of man-milk that it started to overflow and seep back out around my tool, bathing me in my own semen and making long strands of it drip from her pussy like sticky dew.

I've never felt a woman so hungry for cum. Nor seen one enjoy a man's ejaculation with more salacious pleasure, licking her lips and smiling with lewd satisfaction at her sexual accomplishment.

My legs wobbled and I pulled out of her, just managing to unhook her from the hoist before we collapsed both together into the hay. But no sooner had we sunk into it than she crawled over me and sought me out, as blind and hungry as a suckling babe looking for a tit, and pressed her body tight against me, kissing my chest and uttering little moans and sighs, soft and sweet and warm as a kitten.

I cradled her in my arm and tried to make sense of all this, but what sense was to be made? Maid MacDimmit quickly slipped off into a deep but gentle sleep, ironic after the violence of our lovemaking, and I lie there thinking...