All Comments on 'The Abrams Health Institute Ch. 02'

by hjlvr6969

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
So far, so good.

I like how this series is progressing. I look forward to the next chapter.

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 12 years ago
Wonderful !!!

I love where this is heading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too juvenile...

Just not even close to believable on any level. Not sure how one can fantasize to a situation that is simply not even possible. I guess this one is for those with lower standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yummy

wonderfully warm & yummy, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

This is the point that mom needs to take charge. Many young men need help and older women can provide proper training

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
i hope

he fucks his moms tits too =)

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

not as ch 01. you must give everything between mother and son in next ch. waiting for ch 03.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Hurry

I really wanted to read the sequel of your story and I'm a little disapointed it's such a short chapter. Your story has a good rythm and I don't ask you to change it but make the chapter longer or the wait shorter if you can.

I read some people thought it was unrealistic and I agree but it's a story and you don't have to be real. I like your story and my only complain is it's too long a wait between chapters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I was hoping that they would be honest with each other

Mom should let her son fuck her, she would find out jus how much he loves her.

thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you copied HeyAll's 'Family Counseling'

your first story has the same structure as his and it even has the same ending with the doctor giving them orders and the secretary smiling at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start

Please continue with more chapters - this is off to a great start with so many possibilities! Sure, maybe the 'formula' is familiar turf but you could really ramp this up with some interesting and erotic scenarios - I await you next chapter!

Don't make us all wait too long now...

hjlvr6969hjlvr6969over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Thanks again to everyone for their comments, encouragement, and ideas. Time constraints make it difficult to post longer chapters so I've decided to post shorter ones and hopefully release them more quickly as time allows.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Just gets better and better!

playtime999playtime999over 2 years ago

more! a great start and a 5 star winner if there were more...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Another great chapter. Unfortunately this one also reflects real life too often. Mother is too shy, embarrassed and uncomfortable discussing sex with her son. She thinks he will learn somehow but nevers consideres what he will learn and whether it is right or wrong. She knows he loves her unconditionally and his trust in her is absolute. Maybe she fears her loss of position within the family unit. Having presented the preceding, I need to explain that I have never fathered a child, nor raised one; never associated with children; and never had to explain to anyone about about the birds and bees. I compair these stories to what I have seen happen to other and have experienced on my own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous