The Absence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,203 Followers

Then she did something that took his breath away. She unhooked her blouse and let her breasts tumble out. Just when he was about to reach for them, she stood him taking those oh-so-juicy breasts out of his reach even as they bounced and jiggled and nipples perked up -- all stiff.

He grabbed her ankles as she stood astride his prone body. He found it easier to go under her skirts now and stroked his way up her legs. Past the knees he made a straight dash for her crotch and he sensed warmth and moisture. She bent her knees a bit and the pussy yawned open. His fingers brushed her pubic hair searching for the depths that promised him heaven.

She untied her petticoat and unwound her saree everything to fall around her in puddles of clothes. As she bent her knees further the elusive crotch came within reach and his fingers probed her but made no significant progress. Laxmi shivered and shuddered as her own needs rose to a wild height and the old man failed to go beyond teasing.

She positioned herself carefully. She was fearful and she was crazed with lust at the same time. The man below her fumbled, inept at what he himself needed and inept, too at what she hungered for. She painted her pussy lips with his broad cockhead and stroked back and forth till she was sure that their combined juices left not the smallest bit undrenched.

She would need every drop of lubricant for every wee bit of flesh that was to merge. And when she wedged down on the cockhead she gagged at the stretch, the pain and the stabbing heat of pleasure.

"Laxmi!" groaned Nagaraj.

"Ayya," screamed Laxmi. Nagaraj's hand reached for her mouth to stifle her voice but she, Lokesh and Seema had been giving full vent to their pleasures over the last few days.

Hands on his chest and not resting her hips down, Laxmi squatted on her haunches, his cockhead just at her outer lips, maintaining full control over her descent. There was no question of letting him in more than this much. She felt she would not be able to take in any more.

Making him cum by manipulating his cock within the initial sheath of her pussy was going to be a lot of hard work. Now she had taken on his assignment of providing pleasure. She was not going to stop and the little bit of cock in pussy seemed to be all that she could take. She dared not think of her own orgasm. She may have taken on more than she could consume.

It spread her as she very well expected. Balancing herself, she moved. The vibrations were intense. It seemed that the stretch had exposed every single nerve ending packed into that love tunnel by nature. She didn't even need to move for her body to hum in response to the stretch and caress of his thickness on her velvety softness.

She moved up once and back down. Nagaraj lurched in response as he felt a pussy grip his cock after the longest time. He wished she would ride down further. His cock too was spongy and engorged like -- like how it had been during his honeymoon, and never since.

He held her by her hips and tried to urge her down. But she was not going to make that mistake. Thighs muscular from years of wiping down floors on her haunches, she resisted him and rose, but not by much. She did not want to go through the pressure and pain -- pleasurable as it was -- of him prising her open. She was not designed to take this monster that easily.

She smiled to herself. She could imagine what Nagaraj had faced in life. No upper-class lady was going to be able to work like a horse atop him. And no woman could afford to let him on top. It was a working woman who could remain prone on top and move her hips by just that bit. A lesser woman might slip and fall, impaling herself on what was a force of annihilation if left to gravity.

She then noticed that when she hoisted herself up her pussy widened enough to let a gush of fluid which was otherwise dammed up, corked in by the massive bulbhead now inside her. deeper inside, her body resisted as her walls refused to stretch.

"Is it hard?" he asked, a little apprehensive that she would give up like many others before her.

"Hard?" she laughed. "You are a monster. Rock hard. And huge. Maybe ...." Her voice trailed off as she thought of some of her friends who might savor such a fuck. Her eyes were closed, her mind on the exact movement of hardness on velvet. Inside herself.

"Maybe? Maybe what? Actually, I was asking if it is difficult," grunted Nagaraj, desperate for more stimulation and wanting to cum. The desire to cum was intense but it was not going to happen with this slow, stop-start grinding.

"I know why none of the women in your circle could do anything for you," she sighed, shivering as she descended. Now she noticed that while her pussy gripped at him involuntarily, he was a tad bit deeper from taking advantage of the yield in the tunnel from when she lifted herself off.

she opened her eyes and looked at him. Moving much shorter than she otherwise she did, she jabbed up and down and said, "No one could be exercised enough to do this,"

"Yes!" he cried out as his cock gave signs of being stimulated enough to cum. A few more of these and he was going to hit a home run.

She thought he merely was agreeing with what she had just said. But soon she regretted having played around for she slipped a bit and she allowed his to wedge deeper and it seemed to hit something that caused her to yelp in a sharp pain.

"Ayya, master. You need an insatiable bitch to take you," she shuddered pulling back and grunting as she pushed back. It was an impossible situation. She could not take him deeper. She could not spread herself more. She could not go faster. And yes, she needed more. Much more. The tremors inside her causing her to shiver and shudder were insane! She just needed to cum, too!

She spread her legs wide as she could and found that it was good only for straddling his body. It did nothing for accommodating the cock inside her. her pussy had gone as wide as it was going to go.

"I thought you ..." started Nagaraj and stopped as soon as he felt a stiffening in her body. "You were fucking Lokesh like he could not give you enough!"

her thoughts went back to some of those raunchy women she knew and the loose talk they engaged in. at least a few of them were addicted, fucking several times a day among their set of men. And taking and allowing them to take as they fancied at each time. No one man could service such a woman. She was not designed to be a one-man woman. Anyone that wanted her to be his found himself giving up on that just because her insatiability. There were such women in her circle.

There were also ripe, warm women, who needed some real manhood in their bed to fill their idle afternoons and thirsty pussies, in the houses where she worked. But she really doubted if they could deal with this man. Maybe Lokesh. But not large, thick cocks that needed working through.

All the while, eyes closed she moved gently and yet, the open and caressed spots exploded and she felt a huge gush and shudder. Her body was in melt and she shuddered and convulsed. In this strong storm of an orgasm she lost control of her movements and went harder than she could afford and sharp twinges of pain mixed with her pleasure and she screamed.

"Ayaaaaaaa! Oh, I am so fucked!" she wept and came in torrents. Nagaraj felt her pour down and was hopeful that with this lubrication she could do more for him. She felt the vibrations build into a crescendo with barely any movement on her part.

She went into a low, long howl of pure pleasure. She let go of herself, her body slumped forward, breasts pressed against his chest. In deep pleasure, she still took care to keep her hips up. She made minor moves to extend her orgasm and there seemed to no end to cumming.

He tried to shake her to movement but she was lost to the world. "Get up," he urged her and his plea went unheard. He was desperate but there was nothing to be had. He was hopelessly stuck inside her. he clenched his buttocks so that his cock reared up as best as it could inside her.

"Oh god!" whimpered the maid, the hired-to-pleasure woman. The slightest movement sent her into convulsions.

"My turn!" he urged her. She shook her head in disbelief at her insides and in denial to him. She lay there, shuddering from time to time and rubbing her face on his chest at other times. The orgasm relaxed her body fantastically and she found herself needing to prop herself further and further up as the pussy melted and sank onto his unrelenting cock.

Her body was trembling and on fire. Every part screamed for a touch, a kiss, a caress. The kind only Lokesh could give her. That imaginative lover! And here was this brute of a cock which had caused such a primal upheaval inside her. What she had taken for a 'job' partly out of sympathy, partly out of the situation and partly with an eye on the cash had turned into a sexual odyssey of sorts for her. she had never been in so many situations of sexual experimentation and frontiers. When she heard the tales of her friends and 'madams' at whose houses she worked, she had often wondered if it was real. And if it was real why had it not happened to her?

Now it was clear to her that those other women must have been fucking the men at the houses they worked. In their social circles, all they got was raw fucking. This! This was heaven for its imaginativeness and sensitivity.

Nagaraj gave up. His cock did not, erect as ever, and now painfully so, for that's how it feels if a man wants to cum and does not.

She was done. She was drained. She had more stamina than this but this cumming was furious and intense. There was no question of rolling off him as she might have off Lokesh. Not only was his cock at its fullest, it was if she was hoisted on a tent pole.

Carefully, she lifted one leg and allowed herself to leave him completely, her face a picture of intense concentration as she watched the slick-wet monster slide out. He bobbed up as if the erection was just fresh and Laxmi shimmied down and kissed the head briefly before flopping next to the much-disappointed Nagaraj.

She turned her back to him, pressing her thighs together which brought about another frisson of pleasure. Dear god! She still was in pools and ripples of pleasure!

Idly and mischievously she thought of all that she could do advertising Nagaraj to her circle of women, whether friends or employers. Those high-class women! They would not be able to walk for days. She smiled to herself as she drifted off into a well-deserved nap.

misterwho
misterwho
1,203 Followers
12