The Abyss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please."

There was no response. I struggled to regain my footing on my heels. "Please make me cum."

"I think we've completed this session. Don't you?" She was teasing me. She knew we couldn't end yet. But she wanted to hear it.

"No. Please make me cum."

"Mistress Laurine," she corrected.

I wasn't going to argue. "Please make me cum Mistress Laurine."

"Did you want to feel one lash from my flogger before you cum?"

I was putty in her hands and she knew it. "Yes."

I could hear the whoosh of the flogger as she gently pulsed it back and forth next to my ear. Then without warning she unleashed a stroke on my unprotected breasts. It felt like firecrackers were set off next to my chest.

"Fffffffffffffffuck!!!" The crackling sensations on my breasts focused all of my attention there.

Laurine used one hand to pinch one of my nipples, accentuating the sensation of pain in my breasts, and then stroked the handle of the flogger hard against my clit. I ascended quickly to an orgasm and the waves of pleasure were magnified by the pain from my breasts that melted into puddles of ecstasy that merged with the warmth in my pussy.

"Cum slut," she commanded.

I did, over and over and over again, falling into a great black abyss.

12