The Abyss Ch. 04: Sasha's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the shaking stopped, Laurine was talking in a highly animated fashion with Justine. She then uncuffed Justine and picked up Justine's clothes and headed for the door. I quickly stepped aside as the door was angrily thrown open and Justine's clothes were flung into the hallway among the throng of people milling about outside. It was shortly followed by a naked Justine being pushed into the hallway with the door slammed behind her.

I helped Justine put on her skirt. It was clear she was humiliated by her public nudity and the fact that her breasts bore the unmistakable marks of a flogger. I accompanied her out of the club and in a taxi back to the hotel. She was visibly shaken by the whole series of events and was seeking support from me. Instead of rising to the occasion I resorted to telling Justine how humiliated I was by being rejected at the bar and that my witnessing her public nudity gave me the ability to end her professional career. There is no doubt in my mind that my lack of maturity and selfishness caused me to make a poor choice in handling my own actions.

The culmination of my baser instincts occurred in Justine's hotel room. I confronted her with her own recognition that her marriage was a lie and that she sought the release of pain and submission. I berated her. It was obvious that she was completely vulnerable and I had laid open wounds that had been festering for many years. My inner demons - - my vanity, my jealousy, my resentment - - exploded with my administration of a full open palm slap against Justine's cheek. The force of the blow knocked her to the floor. Then my lust took over. I took off my clothes. I lorded over her prone and defenseless body. I roughly handled her breasts. I pressed my hand against her sopping wet panties. I took off her panties, sniffed them, and then stuffed them in her mouth. I continued to berate her as a slut and made her beg for her release. She spit the panties out of her mouth and I forced her admission that she was a whore who wanted me to lick her needy cunt.

Her admission put me over the edge. I put my face into her soaking cunt and rubbed my face in it and used my tongue and lips to complete Justine's submission to me, and at the same time used my hand to bring myself to an overdue release. My release wasn't a sweet one borne of love, but rather more of the opening of a pressure relief valve one is rewarded with when the release is driven by self-contempt. Justine and I brought each other to another climax using our hands, but for me was again a climax without feeling.

I fell asleep with Justine on the floor. When we awoke the next morning from the insistent knock of the housekeeper I gathered my clothes and left without looking at or talking to Justine.

I returned to my room and attempted to process the series of events that I put into motion and was a willing participant in. I was already feeling pangs of guilt at my reprehensible behavior when my phone buzzed with a text message. The message was from Laurine and demanded that I be at her house at 10 a.m. sharp. I texted back that I would be there. I took a long shower and then carefully selected an outfit that would flatter my breasts and my legs. I selected a simple black A-line skirt, cream colored crepe blouse and four inch black pumps.

I arrived at her home on Rue Rivay promptly at 10. I was filled with nervous energy as I stood at the front door after ringing the bell. The door opened and a woman I didn't recognize opened the door. She was nude except for a collar and high heels. She was a statuesque blond in her mid-20's who was unconcerned about her nudity in an open doorway or in front of a perfect stranger. She was of course gorgeous.

I was led through a foyer, living room, long hallway and ultimately to a small bedroom. The room had hardwood floor and no furnishings or floor coverings. The window was covered with a heavy velvet drape. The only ambient light came from a single bare incandescent bulb in the center ceiling fixture. There was a closet that was closed and various eyehooks and other fastening points scattered on the ceiling and the walls with ropes of various lengths threaded through them. I was told to take off all of my clothes, except for my heels, and fold them and place them in the corner. I was then instructed to wait in the center of the room in what was a child's pose position, except with my palms up. The light was turned off and the door was shut.

As I was waiting I could feel the pounding of my heart and was conscious of each breath I took. My mounting anxiety was also fueled by an increasing sense of guilt. I knew that Laurine had seen me looking through the window during her session with Justine and that in some way I was going to atone for my eavesdropping. I suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of cold and I started to shiver, even though there was no draft in the room.

The door suddenly opened and I reacted as if I had heard a rifle shot. All of the hairs stood up on my arms and I felt a surge of adrenaline through my body. The light was switched on. I dared not raise my head until permission was given but I did hear the click of high heels on the hardwood floor.

"Get up slut!" barked Laurine. I scrambled to my feet with my hands at my side. Laurine was holding a flogger in her hand. She poked the flogger between my legs forcing me to widen my stance.

"Clasp your hands behind your back." I complied, with my head bowed.

"Look at me your worthless whore." I raised my head so my eyes met her eyes. She was radiating an aura of power and control. I had never felt so helpless. Laurine was wearing a lace-up leather vest with no bra so her breasts were prominent, tight leather shorts and thigh high black leather boots with 5 inch heels. She was dressed every bit the role of a Domme so there was no mistake about her intentions. As she so accurately assessed the prior evening, I was in way over my head.

She went over to the closet. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that she had pulled out two leather handcuffs. She stood in front of me holding these implements.

"You will submit to me," she said as a statement and not as a question.

"I will."

"I will Mistress Laurine," she recited.

"I will Mistress Laurine," I repeated.

She then fastened the cuffs around each of my wrists and then looped a rope that was hanging from the ceiling through a D ring in each of them. She tied a knot and then went over to the wall and pulled on the other end of the rope, stretching me upward until I was barely balancing on my heels. I was basically in the same position as Justine the previous night. She then went into the closet and pulled out a leather mask with holes for the nose and mouth only. She pulled it over my head and zipped up the back. I immediately started to breathe rapidly and slowed my breathing as I became accustomed to the sensory deprivation.

She started pacing around me, tracing her finger across my stomach and across the small of my back. I shuddered. I then heard her walk to the closet and return. She used two fingers to lightly roll my erect nipple between them. The pressure sent an immediate flare to my pleasure center and forced a gasp out of my mouth. She followed her fingers with her mouth, gently circling my nipple with her tongue. I instinctively started squeezing my knees together. Then I felt a sharp pinch on my nipple as pain shot through my body. She had put some sort of clamping device on my nipple, and after coaxing it to its fully engorged state she had insidiously captured the blood in it with the clamp. I went from pleasure to pain in an instant.

"Ughhhhhhhhh," I groaned on the exhale of my breath. Mistress Laurine then started the same process on my other nipple. Now the nipple stimulation was mixed with the pain of the clamp on the other nipple. It was a delicious mix, no different than when two waves collide and produce a wave of higher intensity. But as I was savoring the sweet mixture of pain and pleasure Mistress Laurine clamped the other nipple so I was now feeling pain and heat in my chest.

As I was trying to compartmentalize the throbbing pain in my breasts Mistress Laurine started the same teasing that she used on Justine. She started by tracing her fingers around my breasts and clamped nipples. I pushed my chest out towards her hand to increase the pleasurable sensation of her touch. The mixture of pain and pleasure that I had been enjoying started to return. She traced her fingers around to my back and ran them up and down my back, causing me to shiver. She then stooped down and started to trace her fingers upward from the inside of my knee, up my thigh and around my pubic patch. The mixture of pleasure, pain and anticipation was excruciating. Then she dipped her fingers into my overflowing cunt and traced upwards across my clitoris. The extreme pleasure of this touch was multiplied by the pulsing pain signals from my nipples. I squeezed my hooded eyes shut even tighter as I saw flashes of light in the back of my eyelids.

I knew she wanted me to beg and I was eager to fulfill that wish. "Please Mistress."

"Please what?" she said, knowing full well what I wanted. She wanted to play this game with me.

"Please make me cum."

"Not without my permission. I'll thrash you with this flogger if you cum without permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress Laurine." I had never tried orgasm denial and this didn't seem like a good time for its maiden voyage, but I guess I didn't have a choice.

She then traced the flogger tendrils around my breasts and back. The throbbing pain from the nipple clamps had now receded to background music and the flogger tendrils escalated my sense of excitement ten-fold. Mistress Laurine knew this as well, and now played her ace. She took the handle of the flogger and vigorously rubbed it directly against my clit. My legs were trembling and my heel clad feet were wobbling back and forth as if an earthquake was occurring beneath the room. I was taking quick breaths in an attempt to suppress my orgasm but it felt like a losing effort. I heard the waves of the ocean crashing in my ears. I was soaring . . . . . then nothing.

Mistress Laurine knew the precise moment to pull back. I slumped down with my full weight on my cuffed wrists as I crashed to earth.

"Please Mistress," I whispered.

"Let's talk first," said Mistress Laurine in a matter of fact voice.

"Tell me what happened last night with Justine."

"I helped her put on her clothes and then I took her back to the hotel."

Mistress Laurine slowly drew the handle of the flogger across my engorged clit. It was a sweet painful journey. I yearned for my release.

"You've left out all of the details. Tell me all the details. Leave nothing out." She then released a nipple clamp, waited five seconds, and then reclamped it. "I have all day to hear you out."

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh," I moaned as the blood circulated through my nipple, only to be staunched again. It felt like an electrical shock was administered to my nipple.

All of the details poured out of my mouth. I told her about my threats to Justine, her humiliation that I did nothing to ameliorate, the slap to her face and the rough sex that followed. I shared my sense of shame in surrendering to my baser instincts in taking advantage of Justine at her most vulnerable moment. I was sobbing, not from the pain in my nipples or the untended want in my body. I was sobbing because I realized what a spoiled immature brat I was and that I had acted like a child in an adult world. It was all so clear to me now. I was truly ashamed of myself.

"That's better my little slut. Do you want to submit to me?"

"More than ever Mistress," I said with complete conviction.

Mistress Laurine took the handle of the flogger and resumed her assault on my clit. I was moaning and trembling and sensed my release was imminent. She then released one of the nipple clamps and the pain caused by the sudden flow of blood into my nipple was the accelerant that caused my orgasm to crash through my body. I was tossing my body, wildly moving my arms and experiencing an uncontrolled shaking in my legs. Then Mistress Laurine released the other clamp. Another orgasm came ripping through my body with even greater intensity. I thought I was on the verge of passing out. She thrust two fingers all the way into my dripping cunt, finding my G-spot and triggering yet another orgasm. I did pass out.

Mistress Laurine told me that I had passed out for about five minutes. I found myself with my hood off in another room sprawled on a sofa. My wrists and ankles were sore. My nipples ached. I had a pounding headache. It was the happiest I had felt in years. My session with Mistress Laurine showed me that there was a path to becoming more emotionally mature and that I could achieve true sexual satisfaction. I was also falling in love with her.

I went to a guest bedroom to take a shower. When I emerged from a long hot shower Mistress Laurine was there to hand me a warm towel.

"We'll have a guest later today."

"Yes Mistress."

"I'll want you to lick her ass and to show your submission to her. Have you ever done that before?"

"No Mistress."

"It will be Justine."

I was not overly surprised to hear her name. She must have crawled back to Mistress Laurine today. "I didn't know you spoke with her."

"I haven't."

"Then how do you know you'll be having her as a guest today?"

"Because they always come back to me. Just be ready to serve her."

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress Laurine left me. I was sitting on the bed naked. I thought more about Justine. Why would she give up everything that she had achieved to be with Mistress Laurine? She had it all - - great looks, a successful husband, two great kids, a big house in the suburbs and a partnership with a prestigious firm. For the same reason I would. Submission. Love. A discovery of your true self. Why did Justine submit to me last night? Part of it was fear. Part of it was her true self. Justine discovered that night she was naturally submissive. The hard ass bitch was a façade. A defensive posture against the world. With Mistress Laurine there was no need for pretense. Mistress Laurine could see your true self before you did. She allowed you to see it as well. The act of submission was not an act of cowardice. It was an act of courage, a willingness to sacrifice your ego to discover who you truly are.

I then reverted to my guilt. Now recognizing why Justine acted the way she did I felt remorse over my actions last night. I took advantage of her. She, like me, was looking for something else. She found it and - - fueled by jealousy - - I tried to abuse her for it.

I waited in my room for several hours. One of Mistress Laurine's other submissives brought me a light supper. I enjoyed it, and then went back into my thoughts. My reverie was interrupted by a knock on the door. I was told that Justine was here and that I need to lead her to Mistress Laurine. I donned my black pumps, took the cane and camera that was given to me and went to the front door. Justine was standing there naked, except for her blindfold and heels. Justine was a beautiful woman. Her long flowing blond hair was draped over her shoulders. Her full breasts invited my touch. She had a pubic patch with fine blond hairs with the protruding lips already showing her excitement. Her elegant line was augmented by her four inch heels.

I photographed her. I put the tip of the cane in Justine's hand. She grasped it and I led her to the room where Mistress Laurine was standing. The tension in the air was palpable. Mistress Laurine motioned with her hand for me to get on my knees behind Justine. I knew what to do. I parted the cheeks of her ass. She was freshly showered and her aroma was both fragrant and earthy. I started licking around her anus. Justine let out a sigh and relaxed her body. I was able to probe deeply into her anus with my tongue, producing more audible groans. Justine pushed back against my tongue to encourage my actions. It was highly erotic for me to perform this forbidden act, as it highlighted my submission to both Justine and Mistress Laurine and gave Justine great pleasure. As Justine was moaning appreciatively Mistress Laurine took her hand and jammed two fingers into Justine's sopping wet cunt causing Justine to push forward against her hand. I shimmied forward on my knees so as not to surrender my position deep in Justine's ass. Justine vibrated between Mistress Laurine and me as she ascended to her release.

After Justine stopped moving, Mistress Laurine grabbed me forcibly by my hair and pulled me in front of Justine. She then took off Justine's blindfold.

There was a flash of recognition in Justine's eyes as she saw me. No words needed to be spoken. She instantly understood that Mistress Laurine had summoned me to atone for my sins. I was summarily removed back to my room and told to assume my submissive position until Mistress Laurine returned. I relished being in the darkened room alone with my thoughts. I wanted to see Justine and tell her how wrong I was. I had the time to fashion the right apology.

It seemed like about an hour later that Justine and Mistress Laurine entered my room. Mistress Laurine made me look into her eyes and told me part of my apology to Justine was going to be accepting ten strokes from the lash of her flogger. I was eager to accept my punishment and bent forward, clenching the cheeks of my ass in anticipation of the first blow. The blow of the lash was underwhelming. It produced little pain. I recited the count and thanked Mistress Laurine. The blows got successively harder and by the fifth stroke to my ass I was feeling real pain, and the pain was starting to radiate to my extremities. I also started feeling warmth in my belly. Mistress Laurine took her time between strokes to also stroke my glowing bottom with her hand. The sixth stroke got my attention. It hurt a lot. I started crying. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it through all ten. Then Mistress Laurine hit me on the back of my thighs. I have never experienced pain of this intensity. I dropped to my knees. I was crying, there was mucous running freely out of my nose, and I was gasping for breath. I was certain I was going to pass out.

I could hear Mistress Laurine urging me to stand up and resume the count. I'm not sure how I summoned the strength but I did stand up and utter the count and a thank you. Mistress Laurine continued to hit my thighs and I continued to fall. Through the haze of pain I also noticed that my body burned hot, I was sweating out of all of my pores, and my nipples and clitoris were engorged and extremely sensitive. On the tenth stroke I gave up and lay prone on the floor. Justine joined me on the floor to comfort me. She was gentle with me as the pain washed over my body and my irregular breathing got under control. Then Mistress Laurine instructed Justine to lick me to orgasm. I was too numb to react. Justine laid flat on the floor and had me straddle her face. Her first lick was tentative and painful. I was so sensitive I couldn't take it. But my need for my release overwhelmed my hypersensitivity. I pushed my crotch against Justine's tongue and felt the collision between my pain and pleasure trigger my release. I cried out Justine's name. I wanted this moment to linger - - it was now a release fueled by pleasure and by love, not by guilt. It was satisfying beyond measure.

I was holding Justine and savoring our new bond when Mistress Laurine signaled for us to stand before her. She was not done with me. She told Justine that my final act of atonement would be for me to act as her whipping boy. I was to receive ten more lashes for Justine's insubordination to Mistress Laurine. I obeyed and bent over but I knew for certain I wouldn't make it. I would fail Mistress Laurine and Justine. My fear was more that I would fail them then the pain I knew I couldn't endure.