The Abyss Ch. 04: Sasha's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mistress Laurine was about to hit me with her flogger Justine stepped in between us. She announced that it was her right to determine who would take the lash and she elected to take it herself. I staggered to one of the walls of the room. I watched as Justine stoically accepted each stroke. As she counted through the first five she uttered no sounds other than the count and a thank you. My love and appreciation for Justine grew with each stroke. On the sixth stroke Mistress Laurine hit the back of Justine's thighs. Like me the intensity of the pain brought her to her knees. She fought her way to her feet and accepted the next lash, only to drop down in pain and struggle again to her feet. I could tell that Mistress Laurine was in love with Justine. She loved her even more for sacrificing her body for mine. After Mistress Laurine administered the tenth stroke Justine dropped to the floor and Mistress Laurine joined her. They brought each other to a mutual climax while in a close embrace. Justine proclaimed her love for her Mistress. This time I watched not with jealousy but with an undying love for both of them.

To be continued?