The Abyss Ch. 07-09: Mistress Anastasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers stopped trembling. I unhooked her bra and she sluffed her shoulders to allow me to slip it off her. I snuck a peek at the label. Wacoal. 36DD. I handed the bra to Sasha.

"You looked at the label."

She didn't miss anything. "Yes Mistress."

"Look at my tits. They're real, and if you earn the right to do so I'll let you kiss and lick them. Now tell me what you see."

I was in awe of her breasts. I'd seen a lot of naked women in my time and my breasts were nice but Mistress Anastasia's were breathtaking.

"Speak up."

"I see magnificent breasts. They're creamy white, large, rounded, large dark areola and long nipples."

"Have you ever seen tits this nice before kitten?"

"No Mistress Anastasia."

"Did you want to earn the right to kiss and lick them? To suckle on my long hard nipples in your mouth? To touch yourself while you are doing so?"

"Yes Mistress, I would." I said it with great conviction as I longingly stared at her breasts.

"Good. It's something to look forward to. Nicole used to dream about worshipping my tits. In time you will too. Now finish undressing me."

I approached her and unzipped her skirt. I got on my knees. She lifted up each leg to allow me to slip the skirt over her shoes. I handed the skirt to Sasha. On my knees my face was in line with her white lace panties, which had a clear dark spot of moisture on the front. I was close enough to smell the heady aroma of my Mistress. I hooked my thumbs on each side of her panties and slid them down to her ankles. She again lifted up each foot to allow me to take them off her.

"Smell my panties kitten. I wore them all night and this morning. That little session this morning got me wet."

I eagerly pushed the sopping wet panties into my face. The crumpled panties formed a delicious cocoon around my nose and mouth. I inhaled deeply. It was a fragrance I can't adequately describe but it was earthy and musky. If sex had a smell to it, this would be it. In my mind I wanted to hate her but my body was already submitting to her.

"Put the panties down. After we're done here I want you to take them to your room and put them under your pillow. I want you to have an indelible imprint of your Mistress in your mind. I want you to dream about my pussy."

"Yes Mistress."

She sat on a footstool. She spread her legs. Her shaved pussy between her perfect creamy white thighs was there for me to regard in all of its splendor. I did so.

"Come closer kitten and smell your Mistress."

I inched forward on my knees and rested my head on her soft luscious thighs, about six inches from her pussy, and smelled my Mistress. The aroma was even better than her panties. She dipped her index finger deep in her pussy.

"Open your mouth kitten." I did so.

She slid her wet finger into my mouth. I closed my lips around it and she pulled it back, leaving the tangy taste of her pussy on my tongue. I wanted more and she knew it.

"Do you want more kitten?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Nicole used to worship my pussy for hours. Perhaps someday for you as well. Now take off my shoes."

I backed off and slipped off one of her black leather pumps. Manolo Blahniks. I always wanted a pair of them. After I took off her other shoe and put it to the side she extended her foot toward me and pointed her toes. Perfect red nail polish.

"Make love to my toes kitten."

I'd never licked someone's toes before but I pretended like her toes were her pussy. I licked the tops of them. I licked between them. I licked the underside of her toes and then fellated each of the toes on both feet like a small penis. She let go of a sigh of pleasure that gave me immense satisfaction as well.

"That's lovely kitten. Now stand in front of me for your reward."

I got up on my feet and stood about a foot in front of her. She cupped her hand under my crotch and stuck two fingers deep into my soaked cunt. I let out an involuntary groan as she reached full penetration. Then she pulled her fingers out and massaged my clit.

"Goodness, it looks like kitten is excited." She rubbed faster. My knees started wobbling.

"Don't ask if you can cum because the answer is no. You did a nice job with my feet, but not enough to cum." She rubbed even faster.

"Oh God Mistress!"

"Kitten, you don't want to displease your Mistress, do you?"

"Nnnnnnooo."

She pushed me away. I staggered backwards. I so wanted my Mistress to give me my release.

"Stand there kitten and watch. Sasha dear, come here to your Mistress."

Sasha has been watching all of what was transpiring as a spectator. She was startled to hear her name spoken. She jumped forward as if a cattle prod hit her ass. She was now a foot in front of Mistress Anastasia.

Mistress Anastasia cupped her hand under Sasha's pussy and did the same for her. She easily inserted two fingers all the way inside her and started rubbing her clit.

"My, both of you sluts love to be dominated and humiliated. Little Sasha is as wet as Justine. Isn't that right my little pet?

"Yes Mistress," Sasha squeaked as she was desperately trying to suppress her orgasm.

I want to show your little slut playmate Justine that your Mistress can be magnanimous when she wants to be. Little Sasha, do you want your Mistress to show you her generosity?

"Yyyyyessss Mistress." Sasha was hanging on by her fingertips. The dam was about to burst.

Mistress Anastasia licked the index finger on her other hand and jammed it up Sasha's ass while increasing the speed and forcefulness of her rubbing of Sasha's clit.

"You may cum if you want little whore Sasha," she said matter-of-factly.

Sasha was shaking as her orgasm took control of her body. She must have been shaking for a full 15 seconds. As her shaking slowed she dropped to her knees and rested her head in Mistress Anastasia's lap. Her Mistress stroked Sasha's hair as Sasha savored the last sweet remnants of her orgasm.

"See kitten? Your Mistress can be munificent. Do you want to earn your place in front of me so you can cum?

Mistress Anastasia was a true artist in her craft. She had transformed herself in my mind from a witch to a Goddess in one morning. "I do Mistress Anastasia."

"Good. Now be a good kitten and draw me a bath and wash me."

I knelt by the claw foot bathtub and started drawing the bathwater. I could not think of anything I wanted to do more in the world than soap my Mistress's body and feel the warmth of the bath water and the slick softness of her soapy skin.

As the tub reached its capacity Mistress Anastasia purposefully brushed her nude body against mine as she climbed over the edge of the tub to slide into its warm wet embrace. The touch of her skin triggered an irresistible desire on my part for the most intimate of contact with her. I then sensed that my destiny lay with her.

Chapter Eight

I relished every moment of Mistress Anastasia's bath. I used a washcloth and my hands to rub and caress every inch of her body. The silky feel of her soap slicked breasts was every bit as satisfying as I expected. Refreshed and clean Mistress Anastasia stepped out of the bath tub. Sasha and I were there with clean towels to help dry off our Mistress. Sasha retrieved a long white terry cloth robe from Mistress Anastasia's suitcase, one with a weight found in a fine hotel. I helped my Mistress put it on. As she was drawing it closed she looked at me with approval. "There is hope for you Justine."

"Thank you Mistress."

Mistress Anastasia donned a pair of matching terry cloth slippers and walked down the stairs. As she neared the bottom of the stairs she bellowed "Laurine!"

Mistress Laurine rushed into the foyer to greet us. She was still naked.

"Let's have lunch and then we'll go to the playroom."

We all went into the kitchen, with Mistress Anastasia in a bathrobe and the rest of us completely naked. Sasha prepared a light lunch for all of us and Mistress Anastasia regaled us with bawdy stories of her stay at her summer house in St. Tropez. It was clear that Mistress Anastasia could turn on the charm when she wanted to.

After the lunch, Mistress Anastasia rose up from the table and declared, "I'm going to put on my business suit and you three sluts will put on your best heels only and meet me in the playroom in 15 minutes."

I went to my room. I found my best set of heels, a pair of Kate Spade red pumps with 4 inch heels. I went down to the playroom, which was really a converted bedroom that had a number of ropes attached to the walls and ceiling, a St. Andrew's cross, a spanking bench and every conceivable whip, clamp and toy.

The three of us met down in the playroom at least five minutes early. It looked like a strippers' convention with the three of us clad only in our sexiest high heels. A few minutes later Mistress Anastasia entered the room. We were all in the submissive position. It was strange seeing Mistress Laurine in the prone position next to Sasha and me. I glanced up to see Mistress Anastasia. She was wearing a lacey black bustier that was so low cut that her breasts were practically spilling over the top. The bustier went down to her hips but didn't cover her crotch. At the bottom of the bustier were suspenders that held up her stockings. Her shaved cunt was exposed. She was wearing 5 inch black patent leather platform heels. It was the sexiest business suit I had ever seen. She was brandishing a black leather riding crop, lazily swishing it in front of her as she approached us.

She went to Mistress Laurine, whose ass was sticking up in the air while in the prone position. Mistress Anastasia flicked her wrist and gave Mistress Laurine a resounding swat to one of her exposed ass cheeks. Mistress Laurine bit her lip to suppress her scream and I could see a thin line of blood running down her chin.

"Get up whore and face Justine and Sasha."

Mistress Laurine stood up and faced us. Her face already showed defeat.

"Tell the whores who Nicole is."

"Nicole was Mistress Anastasia's submissive and lover."

A resounding twack of the riding crop reverberated off Mistress Laurine. Her face contorted in pain.

"Tell the whores what Nicole looked like."

"She looked like Justine. She was blond with large soft round breasts and long legs. She was a classic French beauty."

Another swat to her ass. Tears were forming in Mistress Laurine's eyes.

"And what happened two years ago?"

"I seduced Nicole and took her away from Mistress Anastasia."

Another blow. Now Mistress Laurine was crying and her mascara had started running down her face.

"And why did you seduce Nicole?"

"Because I was selfish. I wanted what wasn't mine. Nicole was so desirable, so beautiful. I had to have her for myself."

"Who trained you?"

"You did Mistress Anastasia. You trained me when I was attending the Sorbonne. You made me appreciate the fine line between pain and pleasure."

"And what is the best instrument to deliver pain while not cutting the skin of the submissive?"

"The leather strap Mistress Anastasia."

"And who taught you the art of using the strap."

"You did Mistress Anastasia."

"And what instrument of pain will I use to exact my retribution for Nicole?"

"The leather strap Mistress Anastasia."

"That's right. Slut Justine, retrieve the leather strap."

I almost missed my cue. I was mesmerized by the interchange between my Mistresses. I retrieved the broad leather strap with the braided handle, the same leather strap that I used on Sasha to exact my revenge on her. I handed it to Mistress Anastasia.

"Bend over slut and grip your ankles. Beg for this strap."

"Please Mistress Anastasia. Hit me with the leather strap. I deserve to be punished for what I did with Nicole."

"Count whore." She then delivered the first blow with expert precision, the strap striking Mistress Laurine's left ass check and completing its full arc on her right ass cheek.

"One." There was a clear broad red stripe on Mistress Laurine's ass. Tears were freely flowing across her forehead as she was bent over, still gripping her ankles.

The next blow was delivered, just above the first.

"Two" counted Mistress Laurine.

"I loved Nicole. You whore, you took her away from me," proclaimed Mistress Anastasia with venom in her voice.

Anger fueled the next swing of the strap, with greater velocity as it struck her even higher.

"Three. Please Mistress Anastasia, I never meant to do it and I'll never hurt you again."

"We're beyond apologies." She then delivered a blow across Mistress Laurine's left thigh. It wrapped around her thigh and the arc of the strap bit into the soft flesh of Mistress Laurine's inner thigh. She immediately dropped to her knees. Her shallow breaths prevented her from uttering the count.

Mistress Anastasia stood above Mistress Laurine. She started raining blows from her strap on Mistress Laurine so quickly the broad leather strap was but a blur. Mistress Laurine retreated into a fetal position in a vain attempt to protect herself. After a dozen more blows were delivered Mistress Anastasia threw the strap on the floor and spat on Mistress Laurine. Mistress Laurine was crying hysterically.

Mistress Anastasia left the room. Sasha and I stood there in horror as we watched our beloved Mistress convulsing and crying on her playroom floor, reduced to a simpering submissive before our eyes. There was silence for at least five minutes as Mistress Laurine recovered some semblance of composure.

Mistress Anastasia returned holding a bottle of water. She took a draw off the bottle as if she just completed a strenuous workout and not a beat down of her student and now her rival. She turned to address me.

"Now her student becomes her teacher. Slut Justine, pick up the leather strap. Slut Laurine, put your hands against the wall and spread your legs."

Holding the strap, I knew what was going to be asked of me and was in mortal fear of doing it.

"Slut Justine. I am going to have you complete slut Laurine's punishment. I know what you're thinking. Just remember, if I'm not satisfied that you have your heart in this I'll first whip you and then I'll whip your little pet Sasha. I went easy on slut Laurine."

Mistress Anastasia walked over to Mistress Laurine and surveyed the bright red marks that criss-crossed her body. She ran her finger lightly across the hot red scoring. Mistress Laurine emitted a groan. She then pushed three of her fingers into Mistress Laurine's pussy and then pulled them out to show us.

"Look at my cunt slicked fingers. Laurine is a slut no different than the two of you. She is hot and wet between her legs. That whipping brought out her true self. Tell them you worthless cunt."

"Mistress Anastasia is right. I'm just a slut," said Mistress Laurine in a reed thin voice.

"Now slut, you are going to tell me where Nicole is living."

Mistress Laurine started shaking. "Please no Mistress. I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone."

"Slut Justine, get over here and punish this slut until she tells me."

I decided to do what I had done with Sasha. I walked in front of Mistress Laurine. "This strap is going to make love to you. Lick it."

Mistress Laurine laved the strap with her saliva. She was already starting to quiver in anticipation of its sting.

I stepped back and made circles with the strap so that Mistress Laurine could hear the swishing noises. I paused for about 15 seconds and then laid another stripe across her reddened bottom.

"Tell me where she is Laurine," Mistress Anastasia bellowed.

Silence, except for almost inaudible groans from Mistress Laurine.

Another blow to her back.

A groan, then silence.

I went for her thighs.

"OoooohGod," Mistress Laurine uttered as she crumpled to the ground.

Mistress Anastasia walked up to Mistress Laurine and went to one knee so she could whisper in Mistress Laurine's ear.

"Tell me."

"God forgive me. Lyon."

"Where in Lyon?"

"Rue Gustave Chamboeuf"

Mistress Anastasia turned to me. "Take this slut to your bedroom and tend to her. Find someplace else for you to sleep." She turned away from me and went back to her bedroom.

Sasha and I went under each of Mistress Laurine's arms and helped her walk to my bedroom. We took turns through the night putting cold compresses on her forehead and holding her hand. I was dreading tomorrow.

Chapter Nine

It was a long night. Mistress Laurine tossed and turned. She was moaning and talking in her sleep. Sasha and I were exhausted. The morning could not come a minute too soon. Mistress Anastasia came into the bedroom in her terry cloth robe. "How is Laurine doing this morning?"

"She's starting to feel better Mistress Anastasia. I think a few more hours of sleep and she should be up and about," I offered.

"Let me take over. The two of you get some sleep."

I remembered to retrieve Mistress Anastasia's panties from her bathroom so I could put them under my pillow. Then Sasha and I went zombie-like to her room and spooned together on her single bed to get some sleep. After the trauma we experienced it was good to wrap my arms around my sweet Sasha and hold her tight to me. I felt the soft skin of her nude body next to mine, inhaled the smell of Mistress Anastasia's panties, and quickly drifted off to a dreamless slumber.

Mistress Laurine woke us up. She was showered and dressed, apparently none the worse for wear. "Get up. It's time to serve Mistress Anastasia."

"What time is it?" I was completely disoriented. I realized I was next to Sasha in her room.

"It's 7 p.m. The two of you have been asleep for 12 hours."

I hadn't slept for 12 hours since I was a teenager. I was tired from sleeping too long.

I got out of bed and dragged a sleepy Sasha with me. I regarded her nude body - - so young and so desirable. If this wasn't a damn emergency I would have made love to her right there right then.

We took turns in the bathroom. I showered and Sasha brushed her teeth. We then exchanged places. I felt much better after the shower. It cleared my head. I knew that this evening was going to be a watershed event. Mistress Anastasia had said that she intended to accomplish two tasks, to punish Mistress Laurine and to collect on a debt. The first task was completed yesterday. We would likely complete the second today and I feared I was going to be a part of the equation. I borrowed Mistress Laurine's phone and left a message with my husband Carl. I told him that there was another unavoidable delay in the project I was working on and that I didn't know when I was going to be home. I'm sure he was beyond suspicious at this point of my story but I really didn't have a choice.

I had to decide what to wear. Given the admonition yesterday from Mistress Anastasia I decided to go with something safe. I wore nothing but my heels. Sasha did likewise.

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Surprisingly neither Sasha nor I were hungry. We both had a cup of coffee and then went into the playroom to await our Mistress. There was no furniture to speak of in the playroom, unless you consider a spanking bench and a St. Andrew's cross as furniture, so Sasha and I elected to assume a submissive position on the floor.

Mistress Anastasia walked into the room. She was wearing the same "business" suit as yesterday. I have to admit, it was a good look for her. She looked and acted the role of a Domme. She certainly put the fear of God into me. Mistress Laurine followed her into the room, this time garbed in her Domme gear, a lace-up corset showing a healthy dose of cleavage and all of her shaved pubic patch and thigh high black leather boots with 4 inch heels.

Expect the unexpected. That had to apply to Mistress Anastasia. Instead of any preliminaries she said "Let's start with the little one. Sasha my dear little slut, come to your Mistress."