The Abyss Ch. 07-09: Mistress Anastasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha got up out of her submissive position and stood in front of Mistress Anastasia. I was able to tilt my head slightly upwards from my submissive position so I could observe the action.

"Follow me to the spanking bench." Sasha followed and was directed to kneel about a foot away from the end of the spanking bench so Mistress Anastasia could bind her hands to it. Sasha's breasts were pressed against the spanking bench but she was kneeling on the floor so the lower half of her body was not touching the bench.

Mistress Laurine handed Mistress Anastasia a wooden ruler. Mistress Anastasia hit her palm several times and then started tapping Sasha's exposed bottom with rapid light strokes. She continued the strokes for at least a minute, eliciting a slight reddish hue from Sasha's ass cheeks. After assessing her handiwork Mistress Anastasia continued the strokes though this time with much more intensity. Sasha was now attempting to move forward on the bench to lessen the impact of the blows but her bonds prevented but an inch of forward movement. The color of her cheeks was now a bright red. Mistress Anastasia skimmed her hand across Sasha's pussy and then held the palm of her hand in front of her face to note the streak of moisture on her palm. Satisfied with the effect of the ruler Mistress Anastasia left the room.

Within a few minutes Mistress Anastasia returned with a cat o' nine tails in her hand and approached Sasha. I was in fear for what was about to happen.

"Sasha, my little slut, my cat separates the sluts worthy of my stable from those that stay behind. Did you want to taste the kiss of my cat or did you want to stay here in Mistress Laurine's nursery school?"

In a quivering voice Sasha summoned her bravery to answer, "I would like to taste Mistress's cat please."

Mistress Anastasia took several practice strokes, demonstrating her expertise with the cat, swinging her arm and flicking her wrist at precisely the right time to get the tails of the cat to arc at their maximum speed and snap in unison. She paced back from Sasha to gauge the proper distance. The room was completely silent but for the audible anticipatory panting from Sasha.

I closed my eyes. I could hear the backlash of the cat and then the forward motion of the tails as they raced at light speed towards my sweet Sasha. There was the sound of the snap as they connected with her tender flesh and then the howl of pain that was ripped from Sasha's lungs. I cringed in sympathy with her pain.

I kept my eyes closed as I heard the click of Mistress Anastasia's heels on the wooden floor as she paced back and forth, allowing the sting of the cat to reverberate through Sasha's body.

"Would you like another my little Sasha or is it time to run back to the bosom of Mistress Laurine?"

Sasha gulped air as she tried to force out a reply. She finally was able to say "I would like another Mistress."

I heard the Mistress Anastasia carefully pace back from Sasha. Again the swoosh of the backswing, the momentary pause, and then the longer swoosh of the forward arc of the cat. The snap and then the blood curdling scream from Sasha.

I heard the click of Mistress Anastasia's heels punctuated by sobs from Sasha.

"My little whore, is it your nap time now? My cat is impatient."

Sobs. Crying. "No . . . more . . . Mistress. I'm . . . sorry . . . I . . . failed . . . you."

I knew it was going to be my turn. I had never felt the bite of the cat. I didn't know if I could even be as brave as my dear sweet Sasha, now being tended by Mistress Laurine. I could still hear Sasha's sobs as she was being released from the spanking bench.

"Get up Justine," Mistress Anastasia barked. "It's time to find out if you are a true submissive or a cheap American imitation."

I needed to find out myself. Outwardly I projected confidence as I approached Mistress Anastasia. Inwardly I was full of self-doubt and abject fear.

I was ready to kneel in front of the spanking bench. Mistress Anastasia had other plans.

"Stand over here." She pointed to the middle of the room. I stood there. She approached me and handcuffed my hands. She attached a rope that was suspended from the ceiling to the cuffs and then went to the wall and pulled the other end of the rope. She pulled until I was standing tall on my heels. She tied off the rope to the wall. For the first time I noted "D" rings embedded in the floor. Mistress Anastasia fastened cuffs with "D" rings onto both of my ankles and then tied a short rope to the "D" ring on each cuff and the other end to the "D" ring embedded in the floor. The "D" rings on the floor were spaced such that my feet were spread far apart. Since my hands were already in a fixed position, the effect of the spreading of my legs was to stretch my body to its fullest extension.

Mistress Anastasia then pulled a leather hood over my head and zipped the back. There was only a hole in it for my mouth. I immediately started to audibly breathe through my mouth. I consciously suppressed my natural urge to hyperventilate and then pass out.

"Sasha's whipping was child's play for a child. You are stretched out to maximize the effect of the cat and you are hooded so you have no choice but to focus on those effects."

My mind went to the Abyss. I trusted that if I were to endure this whipping that my Mistress would take me into the Abyss and my release. My thoughts went to the first night I met Mistress Laurine. The sweet pain of her flogger. The ecstasy of my release. The weightless plunge into the Abyss. Those thoughts allowed me to relax my muscles and lessen the impact of the cat.

There was no warm-up with the ruler, no warning, no practice swings and no mercy. I heard the swish of the cat and the snap as the tails of the cat bit into my skin. My ass ignited into a fiery blaze. I knew I screamed, but it was soundless to me as the pain of the cat muted my hearing. I could feel only pain.

"Beg for it Justine. Tell me that you are a whore." She mocked me.

I gathered my strength to utter a response. "I'm a whore Mistress. Treat me like one."

This time she brandished the cat by flicking her wrist back and forth so I could hear the tails of the cat whipping past my ear. Then the momentary pause. The whoosh. The explosion of pain on my back. This time I heard my scream. I felt myself now running toward the edge of the Abyss. I was breathless from running. Breathless from the pain.

"Sasha couldn't take the third stroke. Can you?"

I was crying. But I was still able to muster "Yes Mistress."

Nothing happened. I waited. The anticipation created nervous energy in my body that now mixed with the pain. I felt the need rising in my pussy. A need that could only be quenched by pain and then pleasure.

Then the stroke. This time on the back of my legs. I emitted a high pitched whine. I wasn't sure I could recover from this stroke. The heat in my body was now an uncontrolled wildfire. I could now feel I was on the edge of the Abyss. So close . . .

Mistress Anastasia approached me. I could feel her fingers inside my needy cunt. I could hear her sniff her fingers as she savored the heady aroma of my sexual pheromones.

"This whore enjoys the pain. She is close."

She didn't mock me or ask if I wanted another stroke. She knew one more would put me over the edge. Even though the pain was intense I now started feeling at peace knowing my Mistress was not inflicting pain on me with no purpose but was feeling her way to my edge, gauging the point where the pain would release my pleasure.

I heard her walk in front of me. I heard a slower whip action of the cat as the tails came towards me and struck my breasts. Even though the strike was at a reduced speed, the sensitivity of my breasts magnified the effect of the impact. I felt sparks on my chest as if she were striking a flint. I recoiled back and was now awash in sensation from my entire body. The leather hood was ripped off my head. The cool air and the light momentarily distracted me from the pain. Mistress Anastasia grabbed me by the hair with one hand and forced my head forward so that my lips met hers. The white hot heat of our kiss eclipsed the pain in my body. She reached below to finger my sopping wet cunt. I was already over the edge of the Abyss. I closed my eyes and felt a weightlessness as I once again experienced a free fall to my release. The orgasm that bubbled up from my superheated cunt exploded in my head. I broke the kiss with my Mistress as I threw my head back in unbridled joy. It was a release beyond my comprehension. I remained in the lightless and timeless expanse of the Abyss until I felt a gentle tug at my feet and then my hands.

Mistress Anastasia had freed me from my bonds. I dropped to my knees with no energy left in my body. Mistress Anastasia knelt in front of me and softly uttered "Nicole." She then kissed me again full on the lips.

Mistress Anastasia rose up and walked to Mistress Laurine, who was still comforting Sasha.

"Justine is mine. I'll return her when I get Nicole back."

Mistress Anastasia left the room.

I remained in the kneeling position as I processed the pain and the pleasure that was still coursing through my body. Mistress Anastasia returned to the room. She approached me with a black leather collar and padlock in her hand. She made an upsweeping motion with her hand as a signal for me to stand. I did so. She reached around my neck to affix her collar. As her hands brushed my neck a shiver went down my spine. She then fastened the collar with the hasp and "U" shaped staple that were mounted on it. She then slid the shackle of the small padlock through the staple and clicked it shut. The metallic "click" of the padlock snapping shut triggered a strong visual image in my mind - - an image of being owned by another. My submission to Mistress Anastasia was complete.

I knelt on the floor, bent forward and planted kisses on her black patent leather pumps.

"Mistress."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Hardware exchange ...... But i missed the signing of a contract ...... That would turn this trade into a real troubling or? ....... And now yeah the difference between a caning and a real caning or whipping or a real whipping or else, is the expereince from a dom person and easily to be acknowledged by the submissve

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💋🍀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story gets better and better. Still can't stop reading.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
Hmmmmm not sure I feel about some of the comments

(These are my thoughts and not to be construed as speaking for the author) As to the "Dom the Domme" comment. Many years ago (in a land far away), before the internet, we had these secret clandestine places called Dungeons and some play was done in Leather Bars. The dungeons were a place for S&M practices, and at that time S&M did not mean "Stand and Model" like it does in today's world. While it wasn't a requirement, many Masters/Mistresses started at the bottom and in service to another. So that didn't surprise me at all.

Stealing another's slave was usually dealt with in a very harsh way, so that didn't surprise me. The fact that Mistress Anastasia claimed Justine as her own, was again no surprise. It was clear from the beginning that Anastasia was attracted to Justine. so again, once Anastasia established that Justine could handle what she dished out, it was an obvious choice for Anastasia to claim Justine. Again, no surprise to me.

I was slightly surprised that Anastasia said she would return Justine once Nicole had been returned. Most female Masters (Yes, in the Leather world there are many female identified Masters) and Mistresses I know would want nothing to do with Nicole at this point. So we will have to see how this plays out.

I am slightly concerned about all the loose ends that Justine left in the US. Maybe something will be done about that in the future.

I don't see anything wrong with the "lack" of shopping trips, loving lunches, etc., Yes I would like to see some of that, and yes most families (like ours), I know of do have that type of family relationship, but from the very first page, that never seemed to be a part of the equation. In fact, so much so that when Justine and Sasha first met Anastasia I was very surprised at how casually dressed they were. So that was in fact in the storyline.

Again, these are solely my observations, and have no actual bearing on the actual story line or the author's intent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ms SWP,

Thanks for your response.

If I may offer a piece of advice - and I'm no writer so treat it how you like - then it would be in relation to the deadlines that you're imposing on yourself for submitting chapters.

You have been releasing chapters to this series on pretty much a weekly basis so far, and don't get me wrong - that's been great! It's always good to know that the next chapter isn't too far away as this helps to keep the story fresh in mind, which in turn helps to maintain a high level of anticipation for the next part (at least for me anyway).

However; I am aware that this is a series that you seem to be particularly enjoying writing and so, quite rightly, want to make it as good as possible. I am also conscious of the fact that, as you mention, you have to fit writing around your work and personal life...

What I'm saying is that I personally wouldn't mind waiting that little bit longer for a chapter if it meant that this extra time then gave you the opportunity to perfect things, resulting in a definitive version - one that you were absolutely satisfied with - being posted here.

Perhaps give yourself an extra two weeks on top of your current writing period for each chapter. This extra time could just make all the difference, as some drop-off in quality is otherwise surely inevitable (over time) with continued weekly deadlines.

The additional time might also allow you to refine some character development, which you hint at having had to partially sacrifice to date, without encroaching too much further on your own personal time.

Hope this has been helpful. I think that you're a good writer and I'm really grateful that you choose to share such erotic stories with us readers (free-of-charge no less). I wouldn't want to think that you're putting any unnecessary pressure on yourself, or missing out on any personal/play time, to do so though.

After all, you know what they say - all work and no play makes Mistress SWP a dull girl!

(echoe)

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years agoAuthor
Well said!!

The last comment was well thought out. And I agree wholeheartedly.

Mistress SWP has a day job that interferes with a fuller exposition of these characters in order to get these chapters produced on a weekly basis. It takes between 10 and 15 hours to write and then proof and re-proof each installment (it may not seem that way, given the occasional error) but try writing a book quality story by yourself (and I recognize my work in not book quality)! Not so easy!

I love these characters and will make every effort to give this story the justice (or Justine?) that it deserves. In return all I ask is your continued constructive comments (which are excellent) and a tiny bit of encouragement. Mistress SWP does not appreciate anonymous disparaging comments when the author does not offer written work product himself/herself so that Mistress SWP can bow to their superior talents. Mistress SWP has a special toy box for those people.

Suffice it to say that Mistress Anastasia will get her just deserts.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Submission in the Sun and Sand Ch. 01-02 Young woman's submissive fantasies fulfilled.in Lesbian Sex
Mistress Elaine Ch. 01-07 Mistress's unexpected visit to sub. Fun/humiliation ensues.in BDSM
Slave Girl Ch. 01 Sex Slave is bought for wealthy woman's daughter.in Lesbian Sex
Katie's Submission Ch. 01-04 Young female attorney submits to older beautiful Domme.in BDSM
Sorority Submission Ch. 01-03 Sorority pledge discovers her inner slut.in BDSM
More Stories