All Comments on 'The Accident'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good argument

for not signing donor cards.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
This is why I don't check that doner box at Driver's License Bureau

Is it very bad I got about three times more queasy about the organ harvesting, as opposed to when that girl was made involuntarily airtight ? My only critique is that Mary Jo should have been Ben's spouse instead of girlfriend. Then this could have fit in Living err Loving Wives to garner the readership it deserves. *****

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ghost raping

Not cool.

JAFCriticJAFCriticalmost 6 years ago
WoW Bob!!!!

I’ve read your stuff for years now and I never saw this one. It’s such a different take for you. It’s like I went to see a baseball game and found I was watching football instead. It reminds me of a twilight zone script, but I can’t remember which one. Have you thought about writing more lik this one? This is obviously a very short one off, but if you could do it over again, what would you do with it?

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
No evil deed goes unrewarded!

Stay away from the light.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...