The Accident Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had flown back to Belgium the day after he and Nicky had discussed their future. The boys stayed with Betty and Harry and Nicky stayed there as well. Her apartment was a single bedroom with no place for the boys. They had not discussed living arrangements but as far as he was concerned, they would stay with him. Nicky could be with them as often as she wanted and there was certainly room for her if she chose to stay there.

When he got to the new house, he was surprised to find it already furnished and decorated. He was at a loss until he noticed that most of the furniture was from their home before their divorce. He had sold the home but had left the furniture decisions up to Betty. She had apparently saved the good stuff. It was also clear that Nicky had done most of the work, the boys helping. They had done well.

The boys were there and they greeted him as he entered. They were quite proud of the accomplishments and waited for his approval.

"The place looks great. It's good to see you boys and I have lots of things from your classmates and teachers. They are in my briefcase, so why don't you grab them now."

"Thanks Harry for the lift. I'll be OK now since the car has been delivered and is in the garage. Want to stay for a drink?"

"No thanks, Tom. I'll be heading home now. Will we see you this weekend? We could have a barbecue if you want. Might be fun."

"Sounds good Harry. I'll call tomorrow for times."

He wandered through the house, looking into all of the rooms. He noticed that the master bedroom had huge walk in closets for him and her and the bathroom had both a garden tub and a shower. He had missed those things in the flat in Belgium. He walked into the closet and noticed some new shirts and slacks and some socks. Apparently Betty or Nicky had decided he would need some things right away. He was pleased but sad. It would be lonely in this huge house with just the three of them.

He looked into the other closet, thinking that he could store his suitcases and some of the other stuff left over from the move and noticed that there were clothes on the hangers. He investigated further and found some underwear and lingerie and other women's things in the drawers. He became more and more curious and found more of the same in the bathroom. He hoped that meant what he thought it did but how to be sure.

He was trying to decide how to find out for sure when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"I hope you don't mind my using one of the closets? And I was planning on sharing the bed if you don't have any objections."

He turned with a smile and said, "I have no objections. None at all."

The end.