The Accident Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left a back door to turn it off IF I felt the need to end it early, or even if I wanted to extended it. I slightly felt bad for her. Ruth-Ann was going to experience what most 14-year-old boys go through!

That small feeling of compassion went right out of my head again after I got back to Jenny. If anything, I was feeling smug and self-assured and couldn't wait to see what happens with this.

People started to leave soon, it was a work day the next day for most people. Jon left in a cab, saying he would see me in the morning for the meeting with the lawyers and to be ready by 8 am for breakfast. Jenny and I wound up being the last ones from the party in the bar. I looked at her and asked her "Should I call you a cab, or would you prefer to come upstairs?"

She did not hesitate one bit when she said "Upstairs please!" And she grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the elevator!

*****

The story got long before adding much physical contact between the characters. I was not sure if I should continue writing and have a long story ending with the two characters together, or if it should be in a chapter 4. Thoughts/comments?

12