The Accident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers

Heathers own nipples were quite hard now and were sticking out and appearing to enjoy the attention they were receiving. I licked the back of Heathers ear now and she gasped in pleasure. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations. She must not have heard Jenny sliding forward in the bed and again sitting in front of us because when Jenny's tongue licked Heathers nipple, she tried to jump back, but I was right there and she was going nowhere. Jenny moved my hands from Heathers breasts and she began to work on them, switching from one side to the other. Being hard and rough and then soft and gentle. I could feel Heather starting to twitch a bit. She wanted to sit down, but I was not letting her go anywhere backwards and Jenny was not letting her sit or move forward.

I moved my hands around Heathers waist and to her pants. Heather was not wearing a belt, which made it a whole lot easier for me to undo the top button of the pants. Once that was open, the zipper easily fell down. Heather was gasping as Jenny continued to suck and play with her breasts. I could tell Jenny was really enjoying this and she was getting rougher on Heather as she continued to play. I pulled Heather's pants down and I squatted behind her to help remove the pants from her legs. Of course this move put Heathers ass right in front of my face! I just had to move in and I licked her ass and started to kiss and tease bite her.

Heather lost it then and with Jenny still sucking and biting and me biting her ass, Heather had an orgasm. It was a good one and she shook for a minute while we continued to work her over. I stood up behind her again, this time, I was getting excited and my cock was now semi hard. Hard enough for Heather to notice it was sticking her in the backside now! She began grinding back on me, just slowly, since she was recovering still. Jenny now stopped and was beginning to work her way down Heathers stomach. The little kisses kept making Heather jump and twitch, but Jenny kept working her way down until she reached Heathers panties.

Jenny hooked her fingers on either side of Heather at her hips and in one fluid motion, she yanked them off of her. Like Jenny, Heather was also shaved. Jenny gave Heathers sex a nice long look before she leaned back in and started kissing her below the belly button and slowly working her way down. Heather was wriggling now, her mind awash in pleasure. I pressed myself against her back, which pushed my cock against her ass. I reached around and continued playing with her breasts again. The further down Jenny went, the more Heather was unable to stand still. She kept twitching and wriggling. Jenny finally reached the top of her sex and she stuck her tongue out and gave Heather a firm lick at the top of her pussy. Jenny then grabbed Heathers legs and spread them apart, leaving a gap between them where she could squeeze in to.

Before going further, Jenny reached behind Heather and grabbed the tie to my robe and pulled it open, exposing my cock. I was really about as close to hard as I could be, which meant I had a good size cock now pressing against Heather. Jenny pressed her face forward and finally found Heathers sweet sex! As soon as Jenny touched Heathers clit with her tongue, Heather came again. Harder this time. But Jenny did not stop there. She threw herself into Heathers crotch and continued to work her magic on Heather. Heathers nipples were straining in my hands as Jenny gave her another orgasm, still stronger than then last one. Heather was having trouble catching her breath and was beginning to mumble to herself. When Jenny finally made Heather orgasm for the fourth time in 15 minutes, Heather could hardly stand. If it wasn't for me behind her, she would have collapsed onto the floor.

I looked down at Jenny, and she had that same look on her face that she had earlier in the night with me. She had really enjoyed that. Jenny reached up and took a hold of one of my hands "You have got to feel how wet she is!"

And with that, Jenny guided my fingers to Heathers pussy. The first touch was like an electric shock to Heather and she jumped and squealed, but Jenny was right, Heather was soaking wet. I hadn't even put my finger in side her, just on the outside and I was covered. Jenny then reached between my legs and took hold of my cock and pulled it forward so that Heathers pussy was sitting on my cock. Heather was very sensitive and my cock resting on her pussy was making her jump and move around, which of course had the result of her sliding up and down on my hard cock!

I'm glad Jenny had blown me earlier because if not, I would have cum there. Heathers legs were so long, it put her at the right height for her pussy to rub on my cock. I love the feeling of a hot wet pussy rubbing the length of my cock and I was starting to really enjoy it. Before we could go any further though, Jenny stood up. She stood in front of Heather and reached up and pulled Heathers down and gave her a very long kiss. There was a lot of meaning in that kiss, to the point where I had to reach out and listen in.

It seems that I was not the only person for Jenny! She wanted Heather the same way that she wanted me. It was clear in her mind that she loved the both of us and that was ok for her. To make it even more interesting, Jenny wanted Heather and I to feel the same. With that thought in her mind, she began her own quest to get the two of us together.

Jenny pulled heather down with her and turned her around so that Heather was now staring at my cock. Jenny took Heathers hand and placed it on my hard wet cock and helped her stroke me a time or two before getting up, disrobing and sitting back with her legs apart. Jenny then started rubbing herself and told Heather to keep going and to pleasure me!

I'm not sure what Heather wanted to do more, watch Jenny, or begin stroking me. She just kind of stared at Jenny while holding me. I will admit that watching Jenny touch herself was indeed fantastic, but I was feeling the need for some action as well. So I just kind of turned to the side which allowed Heather to be able to watch and play with me at the same time. I decided to check Heather before really getting into it with her. I reached out my thoughts and found out that I was not her first guy. She had been with other guys before, as well as other girls, but never at the same time. She thought she was good at sucking cock, so she had been told, and cum never bothered her before. That was a good starting point for me then.

I took a hold of her head and guided her mouth to my cock. Heather might have been good, but she had also never had a big cock before! Once she tried to take the head of my cock in while watching Jenny, she found she couldn't. This took her aback a little and she turned to give me her full attention now. She pulled back and marveled at me. She started sucking me again, this time, giving it her full attention. Which was a good thing. She might have been a tall girl, but she did not have the biggest mouth and I was filling her up. She took the head of my cock in and was tonguing it inside her mouth while she was slowly stroking me. It did feel good, but I could tell I wasn't going to get much deeper in her than I was now.

Jenny was also enjoying watching Heather suck me. More than the last time too since she was able to touch herself at the same time. While she was watching and touching, I was also able to hear her thinking about if she was going to finally have sex with a guy! My cock was quite big right now. It was not only long, but thick too. She wanted to, but wasn't sure she could take all of me right now. Between her uncertainty, she was also thinking that she needed to cum! She had been servicing both Heather and I all night and it was her turn now.

One of the things I was discovering was that I knew what and when women wanted. And there was no mistaking that Jenny wanted to cum, and she had finally decided that she would wait a little longer for me, but she didn't want to wait any longer for Heather. Without any words, I stopped Heather from sucking me and guided her into the bed with Jenny. Jenny scooted down I the bad so that she was lying flat on her back and she pulled her knees up and spread them apart. She also had reached out to Heather and guided her face down to her sex. There was an audible moan from Jenny as Heather first started to kiss her around her inner thighs, moving around to the labia and using her fingers, spreading he pussy apart to reveal her swollen clit. Jenny's eyes rolled back into her head when Heathers tongue hit her clit. She arched her back and grabbed a hold of Heathers head in a death grip of pleasure.

I was enthralled watching them. Heather knew what she was doing and Jenny was loving it, having orgasm after orgasm. I had a great view of Heather too. While she was kneeling taking care of Jenny, it put her ass and pussy in the air. Her pussy was glistening from being so wet and excited. I was done waiting and I moved in myself and licked her pussy. It tasted good. The shave was complete, no stubble and I was able to lick her and just help to make her wetter. When Heather gasped and paused from her work, Jenny looked and saw what I was doing. It froze her for a minute and I had to quickly give her a reassuring suggestion. This was exciting for her too. Since it I had already slammed into Jenny (beginners over use) that she liked watching someone suck me, it was not hard to push that further to enjoy watching me have sex with another woman.

With her new found enthusiasm, Jenny said loudly "Take her Thomas! Take her right now! Take her for me". Seemed that Jenny had a bit of a domineering streak in her that just needed a kick start! Might have come from being a physical trainer, but I liked this aggressive Jenny.

I really didn't need much encouragement anyway. Before I moved there, I gave Heathers pussy one more lick, but also kept going. I tongue started at her clit, spread her lips apart on the way up (she was on her hands and knees), and I kept going until I reach her tight ass. I licked her asshole a few time. I never got any revulsion from Heather, just that she had never done that before and it was feeling good. Cool, something for later I thought!

I took hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down Heathers pussy to make sure that I was properly lubed. I started positioning myself, pressing the head of my cock into her pussy. It was tight! But I kept playing, making sure that her wetness was being put to good use. I pressed forward, my cock stretching her, but she was enjoying it, not painful. I could feel her pussy stretch and then snap around my cock as the head slipped all the way in. Heather was full. I had to be careful not to hurt her, so I started to slowly push forward and then back, making sure I did not ever come out of her. I was only a few thrusts when expectantly, I saw Jenny, on her back, between Heathers legs and grabbing my balls. She then leaned up and began to lick Heather. Heather was unable to control herself any longer and she start to cum again.

Heather was squeezing me, like a pulse, she was tightening and releasing as she climaxed. If felt great and I knew I was not going to be much longer. I kept thrusting into her, not hard or too deep, but steady long strokes. I might have been ok for a little while longer if Jenny hadn't hit a spot on Heather to really go nuts. I can only guess that Jenny had licked Heathers clit because Heather jumped back onto me in an effort to move. Heather had impaled herself on my swollen member and that was all I needed. I pulled Heather into me and held myself there as my cock expanded and finally exploded. I think I blacked out for a second after the first powerful jet was released! I could feel Heather was unable to hold any more of my cum and it was leaking out of the sides. Jenny, still under Heather, began to lick the overspill away, which only served to make both Heather and myself twitch and jump from how sensitive we were.

I finally caught my breath enough to pull out of Heather and roll onto my back and lay there. All I could really do was just breath and enjoy the feeling. Jenny slid up to one side of me and Heather flopped down on the other side. All of us just reveling in the pleasures of each other. It was Jenny who finally moved first. She got up and grabbed water for all of us and we just sat in the bed, not saying much. Jenny again took the lead and broke the quiet when she turned to Heather and said "So, did I earn my underware back?"

I could not help but laugh out loud and then Heather and Jenny joined in. It was well after midnight now and so I asked if they wanted to just spend the night instead of leaving so late. They both agreed and after we cleaned up a bit, it was off to bed. I had my meeting with Jon and the lawyers at 9.

It was only a few minutes before the girls were asleep and I was left to my thoughts. Seemed that part of this was my doing with my suggestions and part was lucky timing. I suppose that surviving that wreck was lucky and the luck was just continuing along. I hoped that it kept going for the meeting in the morning.

214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers
12