All Comments on 'The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 04'

by Poisonkitten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
Treating her as a slave

He gave her no choice about her butt hole. He just started without her permission. So if even he can’t respect her autonomy, why should he expect anyone else to. I really think this story is interesting, but I want to know if he ever starts treating her like the queen and like an equal a mate should be or if he just treats her as his own personal cum bucket. Just because life is great in bed doesn’t make you a mate. You are only a wonderful mate when you make life great out of bed too.

She ought to have had the right to choose whether or not he altered her butthole

RTR10RTR10over 6 years ago
Loving this story!!!!

Can’t wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Obsessed

I love this. Kane is so alpha. I hope Isabella can change into a were somehow during the ceremony and then kick ass, especially kick the asses of the where's who doubt her. May they have many healthy cubs together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
don't get the anal part

I can accept many things in this story except for the unexplained need for anal sex from your mate - seriously, isn't the pussy enough??? Especially with all the horrible disfiguring and inability to even hold your shit... At least that's realistic, I hope more people who absurdly glorify anal sex can reflect on the reality of how bad it is for the body. But even without that, it just doesn't seem right that a true mate would not be satisfied by normal pussy fucking, why the need for anal perversities, it just doesn't make sense to me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Will your bowel movements change??

What the hell?! If her anus is gaping like that will her poop just plonk out of her intestine??? Ewwwww

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialalmost 6 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story so far. I guess it's too late to change but I wonder if it would've been better in the noncon section. I think certain parts may have been easier to accept by some readers... or maybe if it had a disclaimer at the beginning? It would be nice if this site let you select more than one category for stories such as this. I look forward to reading the rest :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous