All Comments on 'The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 05'

by Poisonkitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why can't they just use the pussy?

seriously, why anal??? how is that normal for animal mating??? I think that part is unnecessary and detracts from an otherwise interesting story... at least they could focus on oral instead of anal as contraception (although some contraceptives wouldn't hurt, it's not like this is in the middle ages...), it would be less gross...

PoisonkittenPoisonkittenover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's note

I've read a few comments regarding the anal sex aspect included in the storyline. All lit sorties have tags relating to the content of the piece. Please read story tags before reading. Mine clearly states anal as one of the related tags. If that's not your thing then this isn't going to be to your taste. To those who don't mind the topic, I hope you enjoy the rest of Kane and Isabella's love affair ;)

sheanna23sheanna23over 6 years ago
To anon

As hard as you might find it to believe there are women out there that do enjoy anal sex as much as vaginal. Why do you continue reading the story if you have such a huge problem with it?

To Poisonkitten please don't stop this too early, I would love to read the climax.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 6 years ago
Great story

I liked Amara. Belle might want to consider how quickly she was banned to silence her. Are the female shifters not allowed a voice? Love this me concept, btw. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous