The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me Belle. I don't think you know just how deep my love for you goes. I've never even come close to feeling what I feel for you with anybody else. I will do everything in my power to be as gentle with you as I can be. I will make sure you are well oiled and prepared before the mating ritual.

I have two plugs roughly the size of my panther cock that I will insert into you and you will wear them every day from now until the day of the ceremony. It will be uncomfortable and you won't be able to walk with them inside you but it's only for a few days.

This will hopefully make it easier to take me when the time comes.

Come my sweet it's time to head back."

We got back to Kane's room and he gathered several little bottles and a leather satchel.

We made our way to the hot spring and he undressed us both.

The warm water felt great and I began to relax. There's nothing better than having your own hot spring to bathe in.

"Come here," he said, as we got out of the water some 20 minutes later.

"I'm going to rub these oils into you and to make sure they coat you all the way inside I'm going to rub some on my cock and work it into you." He had that heated look in his eyes and he was quickly distending and hardening.

My pussy got wet as I watched him grow and thicken. I'd never get enough of having him thrust himself inside me.

He had me bend over a smooth rock so my bottom was in the air and he took the bottles and poured the oil into his hand. Spread your legs my sweet and spread your cheeks for me.

I lay down with my legs open and exposed myself to him.

"Gods sweet every time I see you open like that I just want to shove my cock deep inside you."

He ran his oiled hands over my open holes and started to work one hand into each hole. Within a couple of minutes he had me panting hard. My pussy was dripping wet and I moaned in ecstasy as he worked his hands in and out of me. I felt him enter my anus with his cock while he continued to stimulate my pussy with his one hand. I was so stretched, so full I had no idea how I could possibly take anything larger inside myself.

He started to grunt as he pounded my anus and I knew he was going to cum inside me soon. I met his thrusts spurring him on. I wanted to feel him shoot his hot cum into me. "Kane please cum inside me I need to feel your release." I felt my orgasm take over me as he finally speared into me as deeply as he could and spend his seed.

We both cried out and then he growled and bit into me tasting my blood.

He gathered me up in his lap and stroked my hair. "This is the last time I will get to enter you till the mating ritual my sweet. I'm going to go insane from wanting you in the coming days."

"Why Kane? Why can't we have sex till then?" I pouted.

"I need to purify you with the scared oils before we mate sweet, it's tradition. I will be working the oils into you with the two panther plugs and when it comes time for you to take me in my were form, you'll hopefully be able to handle me without much injury."

"So you predict you'll injure me while in your were form?" I searched his eyes for the truth.

"I'm hoping, praying I won't hurt you much Belle, but the force at which I will claim you and the size of my cock when I shift will be very difficult for your human body to take. That's why I'm doing all I can to prepare you for what's coming. I will bite you in my were form too and the bite will be much more powerful than when I've done it before. You'll need to hold still and not try and move away from me while I'm inside you. It'll make it much worse if you don't submit to me sweet. I won't be able to stop myself, my animal instinct will take over and I will force myself inside you if you aren't willing to accept my mounting you."

"I want to make you happy Kane, I want to be your mate and even though I'm frightened by all of this I will try my best to hold still and take you. Mark my words though, you owe me one seriously good honeymoon after this."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, leading me to the bedroom.

Kane had me bend over a padded bench. "I'm going to tie you down sweet. I can't have you squirming and trying to move away from the plugs I'm going to insert inside you. Any sudden movements can tear your tightly stretched skin. There's almost no elasticity left and it will rip easier than it used to. I will push them in slowly so you can have time to adjust to their size."

I didn't want to be tied and helpless while Kane further altered my body but I let him tie my hands and feet with silk cords.

"This is going to leave me the most disfigured of all the humans here isn't it?"

Kane looked at me and said, "Isabella you see this as disfigurement, you think you look ugly to me but I have told you numerous times how attractive seeing you like this is to me. Closed up means you aren't open to receive me, like you don't want me inside you. Seeing you open just the right size to fit me makes me feel you want me to fill you. You're beautiful to me and that you are willing to allow me to do this, to mate with me, makes me love you even more."

He started rubbing more oils into me, stretching me as he worked them in. My anus was tender after the recent pounding.

"I know your ass is slightly sore from me taking you so vigorously earlier so I will put the plug in your pussy first."

He pulled out the scariest looking phallic objects I'd ever seen. They didn't look like they were meant to fit inside anybody, let alone a human. They were at least two inches wider and longer than Kane's already mammoth cock.

He looked at my expression and calmly said to me. "Belle I know you're frightened but I'm doing this for you so you have a chance at remaining intact during the mating. This is roughly the size of my were cock. A fraction smaller even. I wish your human body was meant to take me naturally but we both know that it isn't. I cannot fully shield you this time either so you will need to be able to deal with the discomfort that will come from my panther form. There's nothing else I can do to make me easier to take sweet."

He started rubbing my clit and he kissed me passionately. He got me hot and wet for him, my body wanted him inside me. Just as I reached climax he pushed the plug against my sex, forcing it inside a fraction. My vaginal muscles strained as they desperately tried to cope with the pressure trying to force me open even wider. I yelped as he pushed the huge plug deep inside my quivering pussy.

"One down baby, it's in." He rubbed my clit and vibrated his finger against me so that I forgot the pain and discomfort. He started to work the plug in and out of me until it became easier to move it with my juices flowing over it.

I was breathing heavily now. The heat coiling inside me threatening to send me over the edge.

As I reached orgasm and cried out my pleasure he pushed the second plug into my ass, half of it popped inside and my screams of pleasure quickly stopped as I felt the skin around my anal opening rip slightly. He immediately added his saliva onto the remaining part of the plug and pushed the rest inside so that it could help heal the wound.

"I'm here baby, I've got you." He said tenderly.

He held me against him till I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

12