All Comments on 'The Accidental Nudist Cabin'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 324 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

One of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica. And very well written to boot!

ChaffIIChaffII29 days ago

A great read just like the first time. And maybe there should be a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A wonderful story well told. Sure got our juices flowing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes, it was long, but well worth the build up. Glad to read a story where the guys all don't have "ten-inch cocks".

A shame if some asshole is trying to steal your story as described in another comment. Well written.

Batrastard66Batrastard66about 2 months ago

Would love an equal to this story. I will be reading this again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just Superb!! Loved every bit. Keep it up!!

Cannot wait for the next ....

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

This was l-o-n-g! But was it long enough? It was SEXY, and INCREDIBLE.

I enjoyed every single stroke that I got out of it - and I mean both every stroke of my shaft, every time it got hard again. I probably came as many times as they all did over the entire weekend.

I need to read the 'next story.'

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg5 months ago

I don’t know if you’re still on Lit - or even if you’re still walking this big, blue marble, you haven’t updated your bio since September 2022, but on the off-chance that you are, someone is using this story on YouTube. It’s a censored version uploaded under Cheating Wife Stories, and maybe other categories too. The title it’s under is, Naked. The YouTuber credits you, as if that excuses their IP theft, if you gave them permission then, great. If not, and it’s important to you, you might want to reach out to YouTube. Oh, it’s on their Telegram channel too (uncensored version),

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was hot but the ending ruined it. Which is a shame it was a good story.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts6 months ago

What an amazing story and erotic on top of that. Loved it from beginning to end. Please consider writing a sequel or better still ... a series story ... at the cabin. No wonder you won first prize out of this one. You deserved it. Cheers !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The best erotica I've ever read....you're best

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If there is a sequel to this ... excellent ... prose, where might one find it? Thank you ...

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

My second time through. First time was a year or so ago. Damn, this is one of the better erotica stories I have read anywhere. Will read again in another year or so. The ending where they are sitting on rocking chairs was erotica at its finest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a favorite of mine and agree with others - let's hear more about this group and future long weekends with new friends as well. Very hot!

Speechless2025Speechless20259 months ago

FANTASTIC! I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS GROUP!

MorevinilaMorevinila9 months ago

Wonderful. It would be interesting to have a version from Sheri's point of view but that's another story in itself.

Has the follow up story been written and posted yet? I believe this tale has the potential for a lot of spinoffs.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for writing this fabulous story, what glorious daydreams are made of. hope you get your retribution!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait for the retribution tale, as well as the on-going nude cabin sorties! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

good...

MafenMafen12 months ago

A couple of silly errors, but otherwise brilliant. Thank you!

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

EXCELLENT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Congratulations on a beautifully crafted story, I found some of the none English spelling a little unusual at times, but that is the fun of the many branches of the English language.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Once I figured out who was who and with whom, I enjoyed it alot. Sorry about Jack... Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

JGnCTJGnCTabout 1 year ago

A little long, but, as you said, smooth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read most of this story the first time then couldn't find . but this time I had to read it all the way through. Loved the content the expressions and the whole subject matter. Well written and read like a warm breeze blowing thru the cabin , nipples getting excited with the soft actress. Bravo and encore please. Thank you

gatsby07gatsby07over 1 year ago

2nd reading 5 years later and hasn’t lost any allure or enjoyment, a 5 the first time and a 5 the second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I was in my 20s my bf at the time we when to his friends cabin. There was 4 couples plus us. We were all staying for a week there. The first night was normal drinking and smoking weed. The next day at on the boat the girls were sunbathing one of the guys throw water on us we jump up without r binkni tops on . The guys said after thar we have now all see ur tits keep the tops off. We did after abit. We stay that way even at the cabin. Then we told the guys since u seen ur tits we like to see ur cocks. The guys had no problem with that. 2 of the guys were huge long and thick. The others were good size. We started playing truth or dare. Let's say it got wild . I had alot of first that week. First time with a black guy first time with a girl first 3 way first dp ( anal &pussy). It was a great time. We play with the others after for about 6 months then 2 of the girls got knock up by the same guy who was not there man.

lorishub791lorishub791over 1 year ago

i wonder if i would enjoy watching my wife do those things. i am pretty sure i would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful story well described. I want to be in that cabin

BeCuriousNotJudgementalBeCuriousNotJudgementalover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Would like to know if there is a place like that for real. I love how they teased and knew that it all stayed at the cabin.

dogand3kdogand3kover 1 year ago

Great story that keeps on giving

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Phew---still smiling. Came close in real life a few times, but we all stopped before the "fit hit the shan". Would like a few more weekends at the cabin from you. Thanks.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Very sexy story. I like it. Even if there was no sex, I’d enjoy this cabin for the nude lifestyle. Like she said at the end, family, friends, grandparents, grandchildren all being naked without a care in the world. But add in the sex, then it’s out of this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So I realized that since I can't log in on my phone for some reason anymore, I usually sign comments with my pen name. And I left my comment on this awesome story and signed it "mffdvrr"

Ooops, wrong smut oriented website! Sorry

Yarnspinnerr ;->

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's been a long time since I've read this last, and it's still as good as the first time.

I have to go back to Tex's other offerings and see if they ever get together again.

I have a feeling Jill wanted her ass pummeled.

And of course I have to see the story of the vandals being caught.

Great job buddy, besides the few editing misses, this was a great story.

Mffdvrr

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful! The feelings by both sexes were described in such detail. The emotions and the physical sensitivities were presented in such passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Great Story!

Tex I have read this story at least 6 or 8 times, it never get"s old!

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story would love to read about paying back the vandals

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I must have come back to read this entire story through again at least four times. Sure, the sex and the situation are hot and compelling, but I realized by the third or fourth time through it that I just simply like these people! In the final scene, Robin muses about what she'd like to see happen in the future on the property. How about it, TTT? Make that sequel happen!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Always nice to come back for a reread.

MVarroMVarroabout 2 years ago

This was the second story I read on literotica and it easily is still one of my top three. Thank you TTT for that.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

this was still a very erotic read, a few years later. thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent piece of writing getting a great balance into a delicate relationship situation. Highly erotic and we'd all love to be part of it. No idiots, no cucks, just a few couples giving and taking pleasure from each other. Thanks

sunlover1sunlover1about 2 years ago

Very well written engaging story which I am sure entranced all readers. So much fun was had by all and the narrative allowed the reader to some extent join in. Great writing and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, plausible story. I believe that the easiest way to spot an idiot is to see if he is OK with being a cuck or thinks swinging is enhancing his life. Therefore this is a well written story about idiots written for idiots.

1KinkyIndianGuy1KinkyIndianGuyover 2 years ago

Lost the count of times I've read this story and still keep coming back. The best on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fact of life

The biggest Penis always wins

Even with the husband right there

ronibarretronibarretover 2 years ago

Wow1 What a story! So real and life-like. My husband WILL take the time to read this as we play!! Great characters, great setting, great mood! Well done!

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

I love a good story and this was a very good story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just read this great story again, for the fourth time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story very much. It's not designed to provoke a quick wank, but it reminds me of scenes many years ago that were a bit like this without the open sex. My mind goes back to the party-in-the-sauna days when several of us very clearly would have done this if we could, and privately we even told each other so. But in the real world, somebody always gets hurt, and we were all old enough to know that. Alas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From start to finnish i loved every bit of it, would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

silly...

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 2 years ago

I originally read you story in it's illustrated version on the now defunct Illustrated Love Stories web site. I still have a copy of that version I was able to download before the site closed. I guess my situation is something like seeing the movie before reading the book and it was a great experience. You see, unlike other readers, I have a mental vision of what the character might actually look like. That, plus a storyline that's a lot more fleshed out, wow, what a great read. I loved the illustrated story and now I love the original even more. Many thanks.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

I have read this story twice and cant get enough of it. It had a great story line and definitely awesome sex. Just the lead up to everything that happened was amazing. The touching on the first day to the full blown sex sceenes.. Man I wish I was there. Love how erotic and sexy the story became, with all the fingering and touching and then the fucking. Thanks for such a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

like the story need more of it and what happen to jack and jill in story did they rejoint or split up

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

One of my favorites authors, but not a favored story.

BiologoBiologoalmost 3 years ago

It’s swell to be considered educated for recognizing a Monty Python lyric.

The marathon ‘round Robin was engaging too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I keep returning to this story and I love it. I think you’re a little in love with Robin, and that makes it so much more special. What a great character she is. You can tell how much you cherish her. So amazing that you found a way to both keep your own happy marriage, and love Robin, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story when’s the next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful story. Love the storytelling, love the sex scenes - love the chemistry!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Group sex, not a real turn on or turn off, guess I'm old fashioned. One partner and some privacy concentrating on each others pleasure. The story was good and a bit tritylating but pretty much a fantasy although I'm sure wife swapping goes on. Marathon sex may sound great but most men are one and done for the night. Good writing as usual and of course accolades to the editors and other helpers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! So, did you ever finish the "payback to the vandals" story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not TTT’s Best

It was just OK for me. I have enjoyed the stories that I’ve read from you previously, particularly The Perfect Game, but this one didn’t quite do it for me.

The flow between the early part of the story where there was no sex, to the separate “swap encounters” to, ultimately, the group session seemed off. Maybe I wanted more from the group session. I think I was looking for a final session at the end of the story as well. Although perhaps how you wrote it was more realistic. Hard to say.

I think what bothered me the most was the trite dialogue and cliché expressions from all the characters. It got tiresome after a while.

I love extended build ups and character introductions where there’s no sex. I think because, as with any story, you get to know the characters first. With this one I found myself going back and trying to remind myself, “so who is married to whom? I never really felt like I knew the characters.

Anyway, certainly not a bad story, just not your best. Obviously I’m in the minority as most people here seem to love it. And I will certainly continue to read your other stories. You are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Super good

Loved the story and well written It’s a story that entices the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best so far

Well written and feasible. Made me rock hard and wishing it was there to experience it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

Would have liked to have seen the girls look for the guys to get into some MM action as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No title

Just a good fun story with consenting adults. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read

Thoroughly enjoyable read. Reminds me of a friend whose family owned a similar setup on the lake. We all had some fun times there.

Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT! HOT!

Not a fan of sharing, or cheating (whatever you want to call it), BUT, if you consider the circumstances HONESTLY, and consider each member of the group, it IS extremely believable, and I wouldn't be such a pinch-faced panty-waste to think I couldn't get past it. But that's why I'm an old guy, with a lot of life experiences. I get it. Times change, and people change. You can't get in the way. Loved it, Tx. Gimme more!

SCK201SCK201over 3 years ago

I totally love the idea of sharing like that. And being secluded at a small bach with just the basics is the best way to get away from the rat race. Great story again, where do you get the ideas from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The girls tasting...

Those girls tasted each other on the cocks of the guys. Hot. Hot. Hot.

Loved the imagery , not just the sex, but the scenery too.

You write beautifully. Please share more with us!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not a fan of cheating/swinging...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story here so far, so good with realistic asides

Damn well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I had to quit at page 6.

Too much wife swapping for me to tolerate.

Messing around was stretching my limits but total swapping I could not handle.

If my wife did that I would suicide rather than face her again.

It would literally kill me.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

You did a great job of describing each charter with great detail. I could visualize the story as I read it. In no time at all I was drawn into the story.. Wanting to see what happens next.. I hope to see more stories from you.

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkalmost 4 years ago
Pushes lots of my buttons

Except nobody sampled the freshly flavored pussies. What a waste!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
Fantasy and dreams

Nice fantasy , you'd have to be pretty good friends and very open minded

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
BLISS!

Was so wonderfully worn out from reading! lol Great story of comfort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your work

Love all tour work this one did not disappoint. Hope you continue the tale. Like to head about the cabin expansion and all.

mioelcidmioelcidabout 4 years ago
On of the best

One of the best stories I've read here. Great.

If they had been sisters and they, therefore, brothers-in-law, it would have already made me died of pleasure. But that is a personal matter.

Excellent. Five stars, of course.

saabdokksaabdokkover 4 years ago
damn nice

well written, easy to stay engaged and realistic. excellent my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A truly great story

This was a great story. I am not a "reader" but this story kept me intetested and was a truly awesome writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tx Tall Tales

You, without a doubt, "rock the house!" Amazing.😉

Spike1969Spike1969almost 5 years ago
Great stories

This is the first comment I’ve ever left. I have loved all your stories and when I saw the Monty Python reference, I knew I had to say something. I hope you continue to add to this library. I really appreciate the character development and background. Please keep writing!!

Hammer5Hammer5about 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Very well written story. One of the best, if not the best, that I've read here. Good intro, good flow, good everything. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Can't wait to go there my wife would love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

This story was really well written. It appeals to all outdoors enthusiasts and the freedom of having great friends to share each other in a way very few can deal with. I hope for more writings and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This would make a great movie!

Loved the story, thanks for writing it. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks!

My wife and plan to read your story together after the kids are in bed later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

I found your story both erotic and beautiful. I'm hoping to find the right group to have this paradise in my life. It could be just a dream, but a man's gotta dream!

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
WOW !

One of the hottest stories ever. No kidding. Every man's fantasy come true. You can really write erotic scenes. Easily a 5. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Accident

What. A weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You and Dan

Was the story published where you and Dan caught up with the vandals Thanks in advance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).