All Comments on 'The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 01'

by PFDWrites

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 8 years ago
Great start

Loved that for once hubby knew all about her past. That's a refreshing twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MOREEEE

Would love to see part 2.....the neighbor or better yet the bitchy "friend" finding out...could lead into some HOT writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Cool

They do come back sometimes.

cuddly_gurlcuddly_gurlover 7 years ago
Great read !

It was both wonderfully homely and VERY kinky..I sort of pre-guessed the ending but it was still fun..am delaying the gratification of the next read..:-) ! Thanks a lot for a great story...

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Good read!

Interesting. Good story. Thanks! It got my juices flowing this morning. Your twist at the end made me want to read the other chapters to see where this leads. Nothing like having your past come back to haunt you. Wonder how that will fit into her plans to become a city council person... What if Skyler finds out or does she know mom's past. What if she wants to follow in mom's footsteps? Nice that her husband knows, understands, and likes the idea that she was a porn star, if only for a season. Wondering, too, if he'll encourage her to pursue that career now. They could do a sequel showing how the teen virgin became a slut and is now a suburban MILF. So, yes, I'm anxious to see where this leads. I could also imagine Skyler becoming the second person in her family to lose her virginity before the camera. Maybe a mother-daughter team with dad looking on approvingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

pretty horny! loved the way each move is written. love when men oogle at tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

This story hit on my biggest fear and turn on. When I was an newlywed my husband made a LOT of tapes of me and us. What to do with hundreds of hours of homemade sex tape that are not meant for ANYONE's eyes but ours? Well my husband started renting adult videos and recording our stuff onto the long blank ends. At first I was against it and only allowed him to do it with tapes near our place and didn't let him show our face. Later I got into it and helped him. My FAVORITE video store to do that with was sorta near where I grew up. We stopped when I got pregnant. Now I both fear and am aroused by any of it resurfacing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better Star Now

Bet she’ll make a better porn star now. Most milfs and matures are so much less inhibited than younger girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would like to see all her escapades be widely distributed.

And for her then to go on to hold ever higher political offices!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

This is a vile series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous