All Comments on 'The Accidental Voyeurist'

by crisdixon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pronouns

A little confusing with which woman is doing what, but still a good read.

QuincyManQuincyManover 7 years ago

Great job. Always good to read a really well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pronouns too

Agreed. I had to read backwards during that section to understand who was talking, but never the less, it was a great story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

Except for the stupid chitt about Sarah having her lover and common law helpmate just haul ass without any explanation after 10 years. Dayom, it wasnt as if he would have feared being shot as he moved his stuff out. Oh yeah, and he loved her. I bet it was undercooked scrambled eggs. Well, coulda been he lissangu too.

4

SWT3SWT3over 7 years ago
Most enjoyable

Thank you for a sweet story, well written. And yes, the use of pronouns was confusing as were some of the longer sentences. Nevertheless, I look forward to reading more of your work.

Moth1Moth1over 7 years ago
Great story

The confusion about the pronouns adds to the fantasy quality. Thank you for a very well written story.

crisdixoncrisdixonover 7 years agoAuthor
@moth1 - thank you, and yes, it does...

I agree - it does add to the fantasy quality. Sarah puts herself in the other woman's shoes and vice versa, and the reader gets to feel the same thing they do, whether it's confusion or empathy or want.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
A Five star problem.

Sensuous loving between our couple. The problem is Sarah, she didn't cum on Piers tongue or while she was riding him. She was interrupted both times. Was this her reason for leaving so soon ? Hope they don't just run, Sarah already feels abandoned. I do like the seduction and invitation of their voyeur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fabulous - and so real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Technical merit 6.0. Erotic impression 5.3

So 5* from me.

Professional writing.

Just describing the mechanics of sex is not erotic but you do it really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

A Fabulous story that was well written and very believeable. Eroticism as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this story

Nice plot,nice pace. I could actually see this happening. Sexy and fun, 5 stars,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous