The Accidental Voyeurist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crisdixon
crisdixon
28 Followers

-----------------------

Sarah awoke, unsure how much time had passed. They had ended up in a blissful heap: he on the bottom, she draped on top of him to one side and Sarah draped on the other, their arms entangled and hugging one another in a warm embrace. No surprise that in the afterglow of their exertions they had drifted off to sleep.

She extricated herself carefully, and the two of them snuggled closer to one another in the space she vacated. She retrieved her panties and her tights and her bra and her hoody and made her way to the entryway, where she got dressed. She was turning the knob quietly to let herself out without, she hoped, disturbing them, when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey." It was the other woman's hand; they were both standing there. They hadn't bothered to find their clothes yet. It was strange to see him anything but fully erect.

"Thank you," she told her, "this was fun."

"No, thank you," she replied, "it was."

There ensued a moment of awkward silence.

"Well," she finally offered, "I have to be going, but maybe I'll be seeing you."

------------------------------

Chapter 6: Epilogue

------------------------------

"Have you noticed the car in the alleyway?"

"What car?"

"I swear there's a car that pulls up almost every night into that spot right there." He pointed to a dark spot in the hedge that looked pretty much indistinguishable from any other part of the view out their window.

"I don't see anything."

"Well, it's dark right now, but I'm telling you: I've seen someone pull in there a couple of times."

"Are you worried about it?"

"A little."

She grabbed his ass and squeezed it possessively. "It's probably just some sorry pervert watching this hot ass fucking me."

"That's what I'm worried about. What if it's some psycho? We need to figure out who it is."

There followed a week of detective work. The lights stayed off as if they weren't home, and they watched the mysterious car eventually drive away a few times. It followed the same route each time. They parked their car two turns along its path on another night and waited until they saw the mystery vehicle drive by.

Count down from five, swing the wheel, slide in behind, follow.

It was a short pursuit. The car drove perhaps five blocks, before it pulled over just outside a cone of light thrown by a street lamp. By the time they rolled slowly by, the car's lights had been turned off, the key had been removed from the ignition, a figure had emerged and shut the door, and the dome light inside had almost faded to dark.

They crept past as slowly as they could without arousing suspicion just as the car's driver strode through the street light in running tights and a lavender, body-hugging hoody.

Their hidden audience was a woman, and not just any woman -- a blond woman they both quickly appraised: tall, clearly kept herself in good shape, nice tits, all in all quite attractive. "She's about your size," he remarked.

They returned home to discuss this most unexpected development. When you exhibit yourself, you have no control over whom you might attract, but this...

"This wasn't what I was expecting."

"Me neither."

"What are you thinking?"

He gave a goofy grin and rocked his head side to side.

"What? What is that look?"

He squinted and held his hands apart like he'd just asked her an obvious question and was waiting anxiously for her to blurt out the answer.

"You want her to join us."

He pressed his hands together. "Yes!"

"Of course you do." She rolled her eyes a little.

"Come on. You can't tell me it isn't a rush to find out it was a woman this whole time. I mean, what are the odds?" He was practically giddy.

He was also not wrong. The thought that they had turned a woman into a Peeping Tom (a Peeping Tami?) was an ego rush of the first order. Intoxicating. She said nothing.

"You're against it?"

She shook her head.

"Not under the right conditions."

She got to meet her first. She'd be the one to extend the invitation, if one was to be extended at all -- she wielded a hard veto. She had to decide how attractive she really was, up close. She wasn't going to do this with someone who wasn't in her same league, but she couldn't be more attractive. She had to be unattached. This wasn't a group thing, and she didn't want any drama from a boyfriend or husband butthurt and feeling left out. And...

"This is a one-time thing."

"Right. We'll do it right before the next move."

crisdixon
crisdixon
28 Followers