The Accountant's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca looked at the both of us. A range of emotions flashed across her face finally settling on one I couldn't read. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and contemplated it for a moment before her thumbs flew across the screen. She typed for a couple of minutes before she sighed and looked up at me.

"I know we've always talked about things that affect us, but this is something I needed to do." She passed her phone across to me, and I read what was on the screen.

To: Conrad Winters, Rachael Winters Subject: Resignation.

Conrad, you've given me no option other than to tender my resignation from the firm of Winters and Associates effective immediately. I have six weeks of accrued leave, and I intend to take this as of this morning. I have taken on legal representation, and they will be contacting you to resolve any outstanding issues in regard to my employment. I will return all documents I have on any pending cases as soon as possible.

I cannot understand your motives in using Marcus to try and destroy my marriage. Fortunately, Michael is a bigger man and is forgiving of my stupidity. I can't forgive you though. You went out of your way to insult and hurt Michael. How dare you threaten to take his children, your grandchildren, from him?

Mother, I'm sorry you have to hear about these issues in this manner. Maybe you can get your husband to explain his actions, because he won't or can't explain them to me. I still love you, and you are welcome at any time to see your grandchildren.

Rebecca James

"Jesus, Rebecca, are you sure you want to send this," I said as I looked up from the phone.

"Too late, I sent it before I showed it to you."

"Well that'll put the cat amongst the pigeons," I replied, as I handed the phone to Geraldine.

She gave an ironic laugh as she read the email. "You need to send me a copy," she told Rebecca. "I'll use it as evidence that it was your father who made your role as Marcus's counsel untenable."

We heard a car pull up in the drive and soon Karen, Francesca and Larissa appeared. Karen handed me Rebecca's and the children's passports.

She said, "You're all packed, your bags are in the car. You, the family and Francesca are booked on a flight from Gatwick to Genoa at seven this evening. I'm going to join you in a couple of days, as I'm going to drive over with your parents. Now, what did I miss?"

We spent the next half an hour bringing everyone up to speed. I gave Larissa to option of going home to her parents in the Netherlands. She refused, preferring to stay with her boyfriend who lived locally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to the airport with plenty of time to spare. The flight left on time, arriving in Genoa two hours later. It was midnight by the time we drove through the gates of Francesca's villa. We put the sleeping children into the room that Francesca's maid had prepared for them.

Francesca and I sat on a pair of chairs by the side of the pool. Karen and Rebecca had both decided to shower, Karen in the elegant bathroom attached to the bedroom she was sharing with the owner of the villa, Rebecca, in our room. The cicadas sang to the night, and the gentle breeze rustled the palm fronds above our heads.

"She knows she made a mistake," Francesca said. "She still loves you, but she's so scared that she's damaged your feelings for her with her stupidity." She and Rebecca had sat next to each other on the plane, and I'd observed them talking for most of the flight.

"I'm hurt that she ignored my fears about him. I'm bloody disappointed that she felt unable to discuss what was going on. Hell, I'm fucking furious that she hid so much from me, but that doesn't change my feelings for her; I've loved her since the first time I met her, but I'm going to destroy that bastard, and if that means taking her father down as well, then so be it!"

Francesca took my hand and gently caressed it. "Shush love, you will do what you must, Rebecca understands that. Concentrate your love on her and the children for the next few days. We will deal with them later."

I eased myself up from the chair and bent over and kissed the soft lips that rose to meet mine. "Thank you, love, you've always been there for me," I said as our lips parted.

Her hand rose to caress the side of my face. "Go and make love to your wife, she needs to feel that wonderful cock of yours, possess and reclaim her."

I gave a short laugh and kissed the top of her head before walking back into the villa. I glanced back at the woman still sitting by the pool, I'd known her for over half of my brief life, and she still owned a corner of my heart. I was so grateful that she still considered me to be a friend. No longer lovers, but so much more.

Rebecca was asleep when I entered our room. The doors to the balcony, wide open, allowing moonlight to bathe the room. She lay on her side on top of the covers wearing a camisole top and a pair of tiny panties. I stripped off and eased behind her trying not to disturb the sleeping woman. I placed a hand on her hip, and hers rose to place mine on her firm breast.

She rolled onto her back, turning her face towards mine. "Are we good?" She whispered.

"We are," I replied, as I tenderly caressed the soft hair that framed her face. Her hand slipped behind my head, and she pulled me close. Her soft plump lips were pressing firmly against mine in a long drawn out kiss that left both of us breathless and trembling in anticipation.

I slid down the bed, hooking my fingers in the waist of her panties and slowly eased them down, stealing a kiss from her pussy as I did so. Her gasp encouraged me to continue with my assault of her core. She spread her thighs in surrender, and my tongue took possession of her body. Long delicate licks made her cry out, her hips rising to push against my face.

My lips sought her hard nub that rose from its hiding place to greet me. She bucked as I eased two fingers into her pussy, the warm slippery passage to her center quivering as her first release snuck up on her. My fingers curled up seeking the place that led directly to her pleasure center. Her cries of pleasure were proof that I'd found it.

"Oh God, I love you so much," she gasped in between her moans. Her body twitched and writhed. She tensed, and her moans turned into a long drawn out scream of pleasure as she came, long and hard. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she slumped barely conscious.

I move up beside her, and she looked at me with loving sleepy eyes.

"Sleep," I murmured. She looked at me gratefully and lifted her arms. I pulled her camisole top off, and we slid under the covers. She curled up on her side, and I curled up behind her. She pushed back against me and sighed as I wrapped my arm around her, my hand holding her breasts. I could feel her trying to respond, but almost immediately I felt her relax as she fell asleep. I lay there listening to her breathe, her scent intoxicating. My eyes started to droop, and as my fingers stroked the silky soft skin, I joined Rebecca in her sleep.

A sensation of warmth and pleasure woke me up the next morning. Rebecca was riding up and down my morning woody, her fingers rubbing the nub of her clit. She saw me looking up at her, and she smiled and bent down to kiss me.

"Ohh goody, I'm glad you decided to join me. It was just too good to waste," she panted.

"How long," I gasped as the sensations caused me to curl my toes.

"Long enough that I'm close, love, I want you to cum with me."

I began thrusting up to meet her, and she gasped and cried out, calling my name.

"Ohh, Michael, I love you so much." And her eyes started to lose focus.

Her nipples were hard points that bounced in front of my eyes, and I caught one between my fingers and squeezed and pulled it.

"Fuuucckk," she screamed, and I felt the slick walls of her sensual passage tighten around me as she came. She came to a shuddering halt, her chin bent down touching her chest, her free hand pressing my chest, supporting her weight. Tears ran freely down her cheeks. Tears of joy. Tears of pain. Tears of love.

My cock throbbed inside her looking for release, and I gave a couple of tentative thrusts.

"Nooo," she gasped, "Please don't move for a moment, I feel so full."

I took a couple of deep breaths, forcing myself to relax. She lay down on me, my turgid cock still deep inside her.

She looked at me reproachfully, "You didn't cum did you?"

With a growl, I rolled her onto her back. "My turn," I grunted.

"Fuck yesss," she cried as she wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs.

I plunged into her with short fast strokes, and she rose to meet each push.

"Love me, fill me," she chanted as she dug her heels into my thighs urging me deeper and harder.

The ache in my groin grew, and I felt my cock swell, and my balls tighten as I grew ever closer to fulfillment. I was grunting with each thrust and Rebecca's words dissolved into meaningless moans. She orgasmed; her fingernails biting into the flesh of my shoulders. Her silken passage clutched at my shaft, drawing my orgasm out of me.

I came with an unintelligible grunt, cum squirting, coating the inside of her pussy as I thrust into her the last couple of times before rolling us to the side still connected to her.

As we regained our breath we looked at each other, my cock twitching in sympathy as her silken passage gave little post-orgasmic spasms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although it was December, the Italian Riviera was still basking in the sunshine. The children's delight in finding the pool meant that the rest of us had to keep a close eye on them. Soon, though, they had numerous additional babysitters.

Francesca always attracted the most striking female models who were eager to be featured in one of her paintings. The villa had several guest cottages tucked away in the extensive grounds, and usually had several of her favorite models in residence. This was good news for me as a quick Skype call with several of the models lying around the pool in the background was more than enough to get the best of my team to drop their Christmas plans and book the next flight over.

Rebecca and I drove to the airport to meet my team the next morning. Owen and Logan were both in their mid-twenties and had been working for me since they left school at eighteen. They were friends of one of Linda's daughters, and it had been Linda who'd convinced me to give them a chance. They had fallen afoul of the law and were both under investigation for computer crimes. I'd taken to the pair of them and had shown them that legally hacking a computer system to find criminals was just as much, if not more fun, and they could get paid for it. They were my secret weapons, their strike rate was close to 100%, and I had already pointed them at our current problem.

They, like all of the employees of MJ Financial Services, had become extended members of my family. Jessica called these two uncles Owen and Logan. I'd often find my children sitting on their knees, small hands poised over keyboards, happy smiles reflecting from glowing monitors.

The two hackers, because that, in reality, was what they were, came out of the arrivals hall pushing a luggage cart loaded with three large black suitcases.

I smiled and asked, "Were you packing for an army by any chance?" I nodded at the cart.

"What?" Logan asked.

"The bags."

"Oh those aren't ours, we packed light," and he shifted his backpack from one shoulder to the other. "That's just the gear we'll need for the job."

We managed to squeeze the cases into the trunk of the car, closing the lid with the aid of a length of rope.

During the drive, Owen and Logan gave us an update on their efforts to date.

"Your Marcus..."

"Not mine, never mine!" Rebecca snapped.

"Ahh, well, he's a nasty piece of work, but a very careful one," Owen continued. "We've found several accounts, and they all seem to be legitimate, but he does seem to be living way above his means. He's been mentioned in at least half a dozen divorce proceedings, and several paternity cases."

Logan interrupted, obviously not wanting Owen to hog the limelight. "Michael, we've not been able to break through the core of the Donaldson corporations' firewall, but from the small bits we have been able to access it seems that there is something very odd going on."

"Such as?" I asked.

He shook his head before answering, "I don't want to speculate, at the moment it's just a feeling."

"Well, you know what we need! Something on Marcus and Roger that's big enough that the fall-out makes them forget about Rebecca."

"How adventurous can we be?"

"As adventurous as you like, but nothing that can be traced back to any of us."

My two hackers grinned at that. Owen spoke for both of them. "Boss, you made us part of your family, and we protect family. If it hadn't been for you, we'd both probably be behind bars by now. You found a way for us to legally do what we do best, but we haven't forgotten our old tricks." With that, the pair of them settled back in their seats and watched the countryside pass by.

We got them and their equipment set up into one of the guest cottages. The first thing they did was to upgrade and secure Francesca's home network. Then they disappeared into the darkened room and resumed their pursuit of our targets.

The next morning, happy cries from the children and their beautiful babysitters drew my two troglodytes from their man cave, blinking against the bright sunlight. With pale skin peeking out from their shorts and t-shirts, they emerged cautiously, clutching protective laptops to their chests. They walked over to where Francesca, Rebecca and I sat in the shade on the patio

Their eyes kept glancing in the direction of the scantily clad women around the pool, and I had to cough to attract their attention. They sat down with bemused expressions.

"Who are all these women?"

"Most of them are students from the University of Genoa," Francesca said. "I teach a course on life study, and I recruited them as models for the art students. The best of them I use as models for my own paintings." She gave Rebecca and me a hopeful look. "I still hope my favorite pair of models will agree to sit for me again."

"Good grief love, how many times do you want to paint us?" I snorted.

She smiled at me, "There will never be too many times," and leaned across to give me a kiss on the cheek.

Rebecca spoke to our two companions. "So guys, what do we know?"

Owen took the lead, "We're approaching the problem from two directions. I'm concentrating on Marcus, and that's going pretty well. Logan's been pecking away at the corporations' firewall; he's had some success at one of their smaller companies in India. Once he can get through that firewall, we should be able to piggyback off their network."

"There's no chance they can trace anything back to us, is there?"

Both of them gave me disgusted looks, "Not a chance, boss! We are routed through so many cutouts even we are dizzy."

"Where are we with Marcus?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh, he's in a lot of trouble over and above the case you were involved with, Rebecca. He's got an open warrant in the states for failure to provide a DNA sample in a paternity case. There's a woman in Spain who claims he married her ten years ago."

"Can we use this?"

Rebecca shook her head, "I already knew about those, they came out early on in the investigation, in fact, there are a couple more. We needed to know if there was anything the prosecution could use against him. He didn't care, he's happy to play the bad boy; it's a big part of what attracts women to him. He makes you feel as though you are going be the one who is going to cure him of his bad attitude."

She gave me an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, Michael, I know better now, but that's what I thought at the time. I think, Owen, you need to look at why my father was so eager for me to associate with Marcus. The pressure I was getting from him to keep Marcus happy was a lot more than was professionally required."

The guys headed off back to the cave, and we didn't see them for a further two days. About the only way we knew that they were still alive was that full trays of food and drink went in and empty trays would appear sometime later.

Karen and my parents arrived on the morning of the third day of our stay. I'd been splitting my time between relaxing with the family and using Rebecca's access into Winters' computer network. None of her access had yet to be revoked.

I soon found out why; although Rebecca had copied her resignation mail to the HR manager, Both Conrad and her grandfather had instructed them to ignore it. There was a general email to all the staff stating that for family reasons, Rebecca was on two-month paid leave, and any questions about her cases were to be referred to Conrad.

As I said, it was two days before we saw a triumphant Owen and Logan rush out of the cottage and jump into the pool whooping in delight.

A bedraggled Logan pulled himself out of the pool and cried out, "We cracked it, boss. We got into their confidential email server, and the idiots spelt it out in their emails."

He and Owen were hopping from foot to foot in their eagerness to tell us what they'd found. I had to calm them down until we all gathered on the patio. What they revealed shocked us.

Logan started, "Rebecca, did you know your father is in a hell of a lot of debt? He's made a lot of bad investments over the past couple of years."

She shook her head in surprise.

"You asked us the right question, but you got it the wrong way around. It wasn't why did your father want you to keep Marcus happy. It was what did Marcus want from your father to include him in his and Roger's scheme. The answer is you!"

"What!" spluttered Rebecca.

"We were able to hack into his personal email. It seems he's been fixated on you ever since you met that time on the yacht. There's a lot of emails to a woman called Silvia about you. He's been trying to get close to you for a couple of years."

Owen picked up the tale. "Roger is the CEO of Donaldson, but he has less than 1% of the stock. It's only because of an agreement with the board of directors that his late father arranged that he still has the position. But the writing was on the wall. His time as CEO is limited, and if he goes, Marcus will have lost his main supporter. He and Marcus came up with a plan to asset strip the company."

"Whose plan was it?" I asked

"The documents suggest that Marcus came up with it, originally. He was the one in charge of the European division. Several of the individual companies in that division have the potential to be extremely profitable. It seems that he and Roger decided to hide that potential. Then they needed to manufacture a situation in which the board of directors actively sought to devolve the corporation of these valuable companies at a massively knocked down price."

"The European court case," Rebecca said, understanding evident in her voice.

"He set himself up," Logan said. "They did it to lower the value of the companies."

"But they didn't get control of those companies," I said. "Wasn't it a management buyout?"

"They're proxies working for a holding company that Roger and Marcus set up. Their goal is that in a couple of years, they will undertake a phantom buyout of the holding company that will revalue the companies at their real value. Roger and Marcus will end up with assets worth 10 times what they paid for them."

Owen said, "And that's where your father comes in, Rebecca. They needed a lawyer to set up their holding company, someone they trusted and was desperate enough to help them defraud the corporation."