All Comments on 'The Ache Inside Us All'

by mtt_rdd

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a 'cup-out'.

Halloween is too just too far away.My poor heart couldnt take it;almost just quit on me again readin this sexy story about all that gut wrenching heart-ache.Same family problems,same group too.I was just thinkin of melinda and how 'much her constant loveing and mutual contact meant to me';makeing me think its not so depressing after all.What is love?HUH?It still hurts me and I swore an oath on my heart that,basically,if my 'current(at the time) most loved and loyal lover-wive turnd on me and the legal world I stand for,I dont get it back till 'the silence vows are broken' and the salesmen and the jedi-mindfuck-mentallity are laughd at and made fun of in old past-time jokes (aka...Like;"Hey,the Emperour isnt wearing any clothing and walking around in plain sight...Ha ha ha;those two guards and the guys they hired are sure going to pay for this gross negligence.").I found a girl,one of my daughters;she gave believed enough in me to give it back to me.Till the day she decided to put a leash of money on me;to keep me close even though she knew I was still needed for healing the pains and depressions of misguided and or lost souls from coast to coast,related to me or not;on that day I had to start to hunt again.Now its not so bad 'order' wize;just alot of bullshit to be naild down and or hardwired,that is for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very good story make more

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Different and interesting.

There are imperfections in the writing, but you have great potential when you clean them up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous