The Ache of Rapture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands dropped to her hips to hold her in place as his lips descended to lightly kiss her shoulder. They traveled a slow pathway up the side of her neck until he took her earlobe into his mouth. Biting and sucking on the sensitive flesh, a low groan escaped him.

"I want to fuck you," he breathed into her ear harshly.

"God, please don't." she begged as his lips sucked at her skin.

"I know it's wrong," he panted. "But I need to do it."

"No, Liam!" Panicking, Quinn jerked in his embrace, and began to struggle in earnest.

When he wrapped an arm around her waist like a steel band, she reached down to dislodge it, and sobbed when she couldn't remove it. "You can't do this!" she said on the brink of hysteria. "I'll tell! I'll tell on you! Stop!"

His lips made shushing noises against her temple as a soft squeal of alarm rocked through her. "There's a part of you that wants this as much as I do. I know it. You were so wet for me last night, so responsive to my touch. I want you to cum for me again, but this time I want you to do it on my cock."

Holding her with one arm, he reached between them with the other so that he could grip himself with his fingers. Pressing it between her legs he aggressively rubbed the head knob along her lips until he felt her begin to grow slick, and wet with the stimulation.

A soft groan escaped him. "See how fucking wet I just made you? Even if you won't admit it, I know you want my cock inside of you."

His mouth pressed into her shoulder as he continued to rub her, and Quinn let out a small whimper of fear. "You're my brother," she tried to reason with him. "You can't do this to me."

Liam groaned as he pushed deeper, and felt the tip nudge at her entrance. "Don't be afraid," he entreated. 'I know it hurts the first time, but I'll hold still once it's in until you get used to it. I want you to enjoy this too."

Quinn shook her head as she tried to dislodge his arm again. "No! You can't! Liam, please, let me go!"

His lips parted against her neck, and his tongue came out to swirl against her skin as he worked the tip of his swollen cock inside of her.

It popped past the opening making him groan in pleasure. His hands lifted, and reached around her until he had both of her soft, round breasts in his palms. Squeezing them, he pressed her closer to the tiled wall as he stood poised to slam home.

Leaning into her, he let his hands slide down her sides until he had both of her hips gripped tightly in his hands.

"Ready, baby girl?" His voice was like velvet against her ear. Soft, seductive, and completely in control. Another soft, pitiful mewl escaped Quinn's throat.

"I hate you," she moaned helplessly.

"No, you don't," he growled into her ear. Then with a hard upward thrust of his hips, he ripped through her hymen, and buried his cock inside of her.

The force with which he did it made her entire body tense as she cried out with the pain. Her fingernails dug into the skin of his arm, and her mouth opened wide as she closed her eyes, and tried to absorb it.

Tears came to her eyes, and her legs began to shake as she registered that, true to his word, he was holding completely still behind her. The only movement coming from him was the rhythmic pulsing throb of his shaft where it had made a home within her.

His voice strained with the effort it took not to immediately start pummeling inside of her like a wild animal. "It's even tighter than I thought it would be," he groaned in amazement.

Quinn sucked in a breath as the fire between her legs began to ebb. She began to pant as hysteria started to take over her. "I'll do anything you want," she pleaded desperately. "I'll be good at school. I won't do anything anymore. I won't tell anyone. Just please stop!"

The knock on the bathroom door startled them both so much that Liam swiftly pulled himself out of her.

Their father's voice reached them through the wood of the door, and Liam panicked. His palm came up roughly to cover the lower half of her face, holding her cheeks in a savage grip, and his arm swooped around her waist to hold her against him so that she couldn't move.

Glancing back, he lowered his face until she could see the vicious look in his blue eyes. "Do not make a sound," he uttered thickly.

When the knock came again, Liam cleared his throat. "Yeah, Dad!?"

"I need you to move your car," their father hollered through the door.

"I'll be down in a minute," Liam answered loudly.

A moment passed without any further comment from the other side of the door, and it became apparent that their father had walked away.

Liam let out a slow breath, and eased his death grip slightly. A growl of aggravation left his throat before he dropped his forehead so that his chin touched her shoulder.

"Fuck!" he snarled in annoyance.

Releasing her mouth, he turned her to face him, pressing her back into the tiled wall. When her lips parted in surprise, he quickly leaned forward, and pressed his mouth against hers forcing it to widen for his tongue.

His fingers reached for her hand, and wrapped it around his still straining cock as he covered it with his own, and began stroking himself furiously.

His eyes closed, and his brow furrowed as his lips grew slack with the pleasure of it. Pressing downward, he slipped the tip between her legs so that it pressed between her folds as he continued to rub her fingers up and down his length.

A low moan of pleasure escaped him, and he grasped onto her lower lip, and began to suck as he increased the pace. When the feel of it became too much for him, he dropped his forehead to hers, and began to pant as their hands jack hammered up and down his shaft.

Another wince of ecstacy passed over his features as his mouth parted, and then he began to shudder. His cock swelled beneath her fingers, twitched, lifted, and then he was spurting jets of cum all over the opening between her legs.

When he had finished, he smiled with his eyes closed before opening them to look at her. "I have to move the car," he stated softly. "Will you stay here until I get back? I don't want pain to be the only experience you walk away with from this.

Quinn stared at him completely stunned, and then he trailed a finger down the side of her face. "Wait here for me. I want to finish what we started."

Nodding dumbly, Quinn watched as he turned, and pulled the curtain back so he could step from the tub. He opened the door that led into his bedroom, and she caught a glimpse of his now soft and flaccid state before he disappeared through it, and shut the door behind him.

The moment he was gone, Quinn leapt from the tub, and quickly scurried into her own room. She didn't close the door. She wanted to be able to make a fast escape if he were to suddenly return.

Yanking open the drawer to her dresser, she quickly found a shirt, and pulled it over her head. The one below it held her jeans, and she frantically grabbed a pair, and began pulling them up her legs. There wasn't time in her panicked mind for undergarments.

As the denim shimmied up her thighs, she gasped momentarily at the sight of a small trickle of watery blood that seemed to be traveling down the inside of her leg, but she didn't dwell on it as she yanked the jeans up all the way, and quickly closed them.

Next, she dug around in the top until she found a pair of socks, and slipped them onto her feet while in a standing position.

Darting into the bathroom, she grabbed up her hair brush, and with a few fast, painful strokes had managed to tame out all of the snarls before dropping it to the counter again. With that done, she slipped back into her bedroom, and opened the door to leave the room.

Once she was on the other side of it, she leaned against the wood for a moment, and breathed a sigh of relief. Stepping down the hall, she passed his bedroom door, which he had left ajar, and she noticed that the room seemed empty.

Her relief deepened, and she stepped to the landing to begin making her way down the stairs. After her first few steps, Liam walked through the front door of the house, which sat at the bottom.

He was bare chested, having only slipped on a pair of jeans before leaving his room, and Quinn froze on the middle of the stair case as he closed the door, and turned to look up at her.

For the longest moment they only stared at each other. Quinn with trepidation, and Liam with an expression that was fathomless.

Eventually, he took a step forward, his blue eyes never leaving her, and began to ascend the staircase slowly. When he reached the step three below the one she was standing on, he paused to look up at her.

"It's going to seem a lot worse than it actually is if you don't let me finish," he told her quietly.

"I don't want to," Quinn breathed fearfully.

Liam's expression didn't change as he looked at her, but after a moment he turned to the side. "Go then."

Needing no further prompt, Quinn descended the steps, but gasped when he reached out to snatch up her wrist once she stood on the same one as him. Her wide gaze collided with his as her breath stilled in her chest.

"I am not a monster," he gritted out from between his teeth.

Quinn didn't have a response that didn't contradict that statement, so she wisely said nothing.

His blue eyes traveled over her face for a moment, before he finally released his tight grip on her. "Think what you want," he bit out testily. "This isn't over."

That was exactly what she feared. Even though he was allowing her to escape for the moment, she couldn't hide from him forever. He had already taken her virginity. There didn't seem to be any moral barriers stopping him now.

The small knowing smile he gave her before she left his side seemed to reinforce that fact. The time would come when there would be no escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alec's fingers slipped over her knee beneath the table, as he leaned towards her. He was sitting sideways on the bench of the cafeteria table, and his hot breath slid along her ear as he spoke. "Lets sneak out of here for a while. Go for a drive with me," he whispered plaintively.

Quinn's eyes darted across the room where Liam sat at a table with Travis eating his lunch. His broad back was facing her, so he wasn't aware that Alec had walked over to her, and taken a seat.

Pulling her knee from his grasp, Quinn shook her head as she stared down at her tray. "Not today. I have a biology test sixth hour I don't want to miss."

Her response made him chuckle. "Alright. Lets slip into the music room until lunch is over. We should have plenty of privacy," he said with a hint of deviltry.

Quinn grimaced before she glanced at him. "That's probably not a good idea."

Alec leaned back as his features twisted with confusion. "What's with you? You seem kind of distant."

Quinn forced a small smile as she looked at him. "I'm just not feeling that great today," she told him weakly.

"Oh." His face registered surprise before he smiled. "Well, come to the music room. I'll make you feel better."

Quinn's smile was frozen in place as she turned to glance in Liam's direction again. He had swiveled in his seat, and he was now looking in their direction, a look of malice upon his face. She watched as his eyes narrowed, before he began to rise slowly from his seat.

Alec's eyes quickly followed the direction hers had taken, and he stiffened when his eyes collided with Liam's. "I see your douche bag brother is on guard," he spit out resentfully. "I'll just see you later," he said quickly, and rose from the table.

Quinn watched as her brother's predatory eyes followed him as he walked away. Then turning to look at her briefly, he sat back down, and turned to finish his lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn spent the remainder of the school day feeling despondent, and sore. Every single time that she sat down she was reminded of what had taken place that morning between herself and Liam.

The thought of returning home, and having it all repeated filled, her with dread, and she actually felt loathe to leave the building when school drew to a close.

When she emerged through the doors, Liam was patiently waiting on the steps, and looked up at her when she paused upon spotting him. "Ready to go?" he asked quietly.

Seeing no other alternative, Quinn nodded, and came down the steps towards him. Side by side they walked through the parking lot until they reached the side of his car.

Opening the door for her, Liam stood by until she slipped into the passenger seat, then closed the door before rounding the vehicle, and getting in himself.

The drive home was made in silence, and when Liam pulled his car into the driveway, Quinn quickly reached for the handle to get out. Liam reached out a hand to stop her, and she turned to look at him warily.

"We need to talk." he said firmly.

Quinn placed both of her hands into her lap before staring out the windshield. Her voice was flat when it came. "About what?"

He sighed. "About what happened. That's not how it was supposed to go."

Quinn turned to look at him in amazement. "Were you planning it?"

The question seemed to irritate him. "No. I didn't plan it, but that wasn't supposed to happen either. If you had just waited I could have shown you what it's really like. There's a lot more to it than just the pain."

Quinn turned to look out the window again. "You're not supposed to be the one showing me, Liam.

Her words made his mouth pinch for a moment. "You'd rather it be Dunham?" he asked stiffly.

Quinn turned to look at him in awe. "I'd rather it be someone who is not my brother!" she said angrily.

His blue eyes narrowed as he looked at her. "That didn't seem to matter very much when my fingers were inside of you."

Quinn scowled, but refused to take the bait. "You didn't really give me much of a choice, Liam."

Her answer made him glare back, but he had no response. "I don't want to fight," he finally said.

"Tell me you're going to stop, and we won't have anything to fight about anymore."

Liam gazed out the windshield towards the house as he lifted a hand, and absentmindedly pulled on his bottom lip. After a moment, he dropped it, and turned to look at her. "Alright, I'll stop." he said easily.

"You will?" she said in surprise. She hadn't expected him to acquiesce so quickly.

He nodded. "On one condition."

Her expression grew wary once more as she looked at him. "What is it?"

His blue eyes were direct as they met hers. "I want one night without you fighting me. If you can do that I'll leave you alone."

Quinn's mouth parted at his words. He was trying to make a deal with her. One night with her full participation, or an endless amount of them without it. It was emotional blackmail.

Her eyes dropped to her lap for a moment before she looked at him. "One night, and then you'll never touch me again. That's the deal?"

He nodded. "That's the deal. Which means you can't tell me no, try to stop me, or push me away. I expect you to do what I tell you, no questions asked. One night. Take it or leave it."

She felt like she was bargaining with the devil. "Can I have some time to think about it?"

"How much time?" he asked slowly.

"A week?"

He scrunched his nose. "You don't need a week. I'll give you the day to think it over. Give me your answer tomorrow."

"You know this is really fucked up, don't you?" she said in exasperation.

A small smile tilted his lips as he nodded. "It is what it is."

"Why are you doing this, Liam? You're arguably one of the best looking boys in our school, and from what I've been told you haven't exactly had a shortage of willing girls at your disposal. So, why are you doing this?"

The question seemed to make him uncomfortable, and he shrugged it off. "Call it what you want. Selfish curiosity, an odd kink. It doesn't matter. All I'm asking for is one night, and then you can go back to being felt up by pieces of shit like Alec Dunham."

She was quiet for a moment, and then she turned to ask him the obvious question. "What happens if I say no?"

He tilted his head back against the seat of the car, and then lolled it towards her lazily. His blue eyes met hers with a hint of amusement in them. "If you say no then I'll do what I want, whenever I want until I get bored with it," he told her flatly.

Quinn frowned at him. "And you would have me believe that you're not a monster?"

Liam rolled his eyes. "You sure like to play the innocent card," he said in annoyance. "You were all sorts of eager to give it up to Dunham before I pried you off of him. Why is this so much worse?"

"It's incest," she said as if he were simple minded.

"So what? It's not like I'm trying to impregnate you. Whatever hang ups you have are all in your mind. If we weren't related this would be an easy decision for you because no matter how much you like to claim otherwise, I know that you want me."

Quinn's mouth parted at that arrogant assumption. "No, I do not!" she stated in horror. "You're making me do this."

A smile tilted his lips as he looked at her. "Should I make you cum again to prove you wrong?"

Glaring at him in response, Quinn reached for the handle to the door again. "I get a day?" she asked again. When he nodded, she turned, and got out of the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn sat in the middle of her bed chewing on her bottom lip. She hadn't bothered to lock her bedroom door now that she and Liam had an agreement. He wouldn't bother her again until she had made a decision.

Could she do what he asked? It felt so wrong, and sinful to even think about let alone indulge in. He was her older brother. A role he seemed to have completely abandoned in his desire to fulfill some twisted need he had imagined up. Even sitting across from him at the dinner table had put her on edge.

His covert looks in her direction had been anything but brotherly. His blue eyes had been filled with hunger, but it wasn't for the food their mother put before them.

It made her feel as if he was doing perverse things to her with his eyes alone, and after a few minutes of pushing her food around on her plate, she had excused herself to escape into her room.

It was just one night. If she could get through it intact she would be free from him. The alternative seemed like a nightmare in comparison. Placing her head in her hands, Quinn took a deep breath. A knock on her bedroom door startled her into dropping them.

"Come in," she called out.

Her door peaked open, and her mother glanced inside to where she sat. "Your father and I are going to watch a movie. Would you like to join us, dear?"

Quinn shook her head distractedly. "No thanks, mom."

Her answer brought a frown to her mother's face. "What's the matter sweetheart?"

Quinn sighed before meeting her mother's eyes. "Nothing, mom. I'm fine. It's just been a long week."

Her mother nodded in understanding. "Have you made up with your brother yet? I know that you two have been fighting."

Here was her opportunity to confess everything, and to fall into her mother's arms to be comforted by her loving arms. Only, she couldn't speak the words. The truth of the matter was, she didn't want anyone to know.

The shame that coursed through her frame at the idea made her shudder. There was a small part of her that wondered if her parents would find her somehow to blame.

Quinn shook her head, and said nothing more. It made her mother's expression sympathetic as she looked at her. "Maybe when he gets home, you two can talk it out. You're too old to be getting into spats. I'm sure you can work it out like adults if you put your minds to it."

"Where is he?" Quinn wondered aloud.