The Ache of Rapture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rocketed into her with hard, abrupt strokes, his jaw clenching with each one, and Quinn panted beneath him as she became a mindless mess. His thick shaft was staking a claim inside of her body with each powerful thrust, and she was completely at his mercy as he viciously pushed her to the edge.

"You're fucking mine," he gritted again.

His fingers slipped between them to rub the sensitive nub at the apex of her thighs as his tempo increased, and Quinn's mouth parted in ecstacy as her head dug back into the pillow. "Oh God, I'm going to cum," she mewled harshly.

When she began spasming around him, Liam pushed her legs higher, and began pounding into her for all he was worth, his breath bursting from him as he fucked her like an animal. He could feel her clenching and throbbing around him, and a primal growl escaped him as he surged deep, slammed into her cervix, and started unloading a jettison of cum inside of her.

When it ended his head dropped low as he shuddered. He eased his body on top of hers, and slipped his thickly muscled arms beneath her before squeezing her to him.

"You're so confusing," he muttered against her neck.

Quinn took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Her fingers lifted to run through his dark hair, and he squeezed her again.

"What are we going to do?" she asked quietly.

Lifting his head, Liam looked down at her. "What do you want to do?"

Biting her lip, she seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. "I don't know," she finally answered.

Lifting his hand, he pushed the hair back from her face as his blue eyes roamed over her. "The first thing we need to do is to go to the pharmacy." When she looked at him in confusion, Liam smiled. "I've been cumming inside of you for the past two days. Do you want to carry my baby around?"

Quinn's eyes widened as she looked at him, and he laughed. "Don't worry, we'll get you something. Nothing is going to happen."

She seemed to relax slightly, and Liam eased himself out of her before pushing back onto his knees. Pulling up his jeans, his eyes roamed up and down the length of her body as he closed the button. "I love looking at you," he breathed.

Quinn's cheeks heated slightly as his gaze lingered on the soft swell of her upturned breasts, but then he slipped from the bed, and walked across the room to lock his bedroom door before turning back to her.

"I know what I want," he told her bluntly. "I've always known what I've wanted."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he turned to look at her warily. "You know how I feel. I can't make you want this. The decision is entirely up to you."

A mixture of emotions swam through Quinn's small frame as he looked at her. Elation. Confusion. Fear. The fear was almost overwhelming. No one would understand, and the thought of anyone discovering what they had become filled her with apprehension.

"I'm afraid," she finally whispered truthfully.

Liam nodded, and faced forward as he seemed to think it over. "I know this isn't normal," he said slowly. "When you finish school we could leave here. Go where no one knows us. Then we wouldn't have to hide it. If we're patient we could have a real life."

Turning back to her his blue eyes were filled with hope, and thinly veiled fear. "All of this is up to you, Quinn. I love you. I don't want to be with anyone else."

Quinn took a deep breath as she looked into his eyes. "I need some time to think," she said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR: TO BE CONTINUED...