The Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's it. Maria put her nails on Kirsten's thighs and dragged them down the sensitive skin as she started on Kirsten's slit. If she wanted to play games, Maria wouldn't give an inch.

Devon smiled as he watched Kirsten's Cheshire cat impersonation fade into grim concentration. She wouldn't last, not against Maria. He turned towards Mark, who sat mesmerized in his chair, oblivious of the ropes holding him down. His fascination splintered as Devon grabbed the back of the chair and dragged it closer to the bed, maneuvering it so Mark's knees pushed against the bed.

Devon put his hand on Mark's shoulder and said, "Now you can look how my slave will get your wife off better than you ever could." He squeezed, hard. "And then it's my turn. She'll never forget me after I'm done with her, trust me."

Devon relaxed his grip and grinned as Mark leaned forward again, his eyes glued to Kirsten's bright red face as Maria pinched her sore nipples, her nimble tongue lashing at her clit. Her head shook from side to side as Devon tapped Maria's hands, and he said "I'll take care of her tits, girl. Put your hands to better use."

Devon took his time kneading Kirsten's tits slow but firm, her throbbing nipples rolling against the palms of his hands, catching between his strong fingers as they worked her tender flesh. Kirsten's confidence crumbled at the calm surety in Devon's eyes. He could do this forever, until she collapsed under the pleasure heaped on top of her.

"I'm going to fuck your right after you cum, Kirsten." She shook her head and Devon grinned. "Play with her ass, girl."

Kirsten groaned as Maria's nimble fingers played with her overstuffed hole, twisting pain with shameful pleasure. Devon took her nipples between his fingers and twisted them, squeezing and pulling them harder and further as Maria intensified her play. "And when I'm done with your pussy, I'll split your ass apart."

Why now? Why the very moment he tells you he'll fuck your ass with his massive cock? There was nothing Kirsten could do but let the inevitable climax explode through her body. She hated it, hated how Devon's smile only grew as she thrashed against her bonds, Maria's mouth and fingers unrelenting. She didn't want to know how his cock would feel stretching her holes. He'd ruin her. She'd scream and cry and cum.

Devon didn't even give Kirsten the time to recover. He undid the strap holding her gag, giving her some space to breathe around it, but in the time it took her to gulp down her first breath, Devon had already settled in between Kirsten's legs, his cock poised against her still quivering hole.

He wasn't looking at her though. Devon's eyes were fixed on Maria, he gestured for her to come closer, and when she did, he cupped her cheek and pulled her in for a long, slow kiss. "You did great, girl. I know how difficult women are for you."

"Thank you, Master."

"But licking her made you horny, right?"

"Yes."

"And you want to cum?"

"I need it bad, Master."

Devon pulled the straps off Maria's shoulders as he kissed her again. He turned her around so she faced Mark and whispered in her ear. "You can use poor old Mark's cock to get yourself off, girl. I left some cock rings and condoms on the back of his chair. If he cums, I'll hold you responsible."

"And me?"

"You can cum as much as you want."

"Really?"

"Really."

From one moment to the next, the number of prey in the room doubled. Maria stalked over to Mark and worked his pants down far enough to reveal a nice fat cock. Nowhere near her Master, but then again nobody would ever own her like Devon did.

She grabbed the rings and ignored Mark's pained groans as she pushed them down his shaft, squeezing it so tight he couldn't even think of cumming. The condom wasn't even on for a second before she plunged her wet hole on his meaty cock and came with a scream.

Devon chuckled and turned Kirsten's face back to him. "Don't mind Mark, Kirsten. You won't be thinking about him for much longer."

Hunger burned in his eyes as he pushed the head of his cock back against Kirsten's lips, stretching her tender flesh to the limit. He groaned as the head broke through Kirsten's resistance, and he fucked her with tiny thrusts. Her chest rose and feel at a rapid pace, sending her tits jiggling, and Devon pushed in even further. It was too much, Kirsten slammed her head back into the pillow as she felt another monster orgasm curling up inside her, ready to blow.

Devon grabbed the gag and pulled it from Kirsten's mouth. "I want to hear you scream."

She thought she knew big cocks. Mark had one. He'd plowed her into the wall with it more times than she could count, but never had she cum just from taking his cock. Devon skewered her on the rest of his cock with short powerful thrusts, and a scream tore from Kirsten's throat when his powerful hips mashed into her clit.

It hurt, God it hurt! Devon stretched her beyond belief, she hadn't even recovered from her last mind blowing cum yet, but his massive shaft bullied her poor pussy into another. She writhed against her bonds, trapped inside the pleasure raging through her body.

And then the fucking began. Hard, powerful strokes. Punishing, shattering. Pain, pleasure, she lost track of it all as Devon pounded into her. She came hard again. One time, two times, how many times? How would she know? Don't stop, that's all she wanted.

But Devon did stop. He loosened one leg, and then the other. Kirsten couldn't fight though, her body was limp and pliable. Kirsten didn't fight when Devon folded her in half and tied her legs next to her wrists. Aftershocks still made her body twitch, and she groaned as Devon pulled the fat plug from her ass.

That really was a big one. Then he put it back in, only it was warm now, not cold like before. And it was even better. Kirsten's eyes slowly focused as Devon's cock broke down her ass's resistance, pushing closer and closer to making her tight hole his. "Stop!"

"Not a chance."

"Please!"

"You can take it."

"No! Not even Mark fucks my ass! I can't!"

Devon laughed and said, "After tonight, Mark can fuck your ass all he wants, don't worry."

"Please! No!"

But it was no use. Kirsten's asshole gave in, and she screamed as Devon's massive shaft stretched it wide. He pushed deeper, rolling his hips, working his cock deeper an inch at a time. "Let's see how you look when your ass makes you cum."

Kirsten looked away in shame. "No."

"Yes."

He wasn't lying. A deep pulse of pleasure cut through the searing pain. Devon poured more lube on his cock and thrust his hips a little faster. Just a little, just enough to stir the pleasure to life. Devon grinned when Kirsten moaned, and he leaned over her, letting the weight of his body push his tool even deeper.

"I think you're ready." Kirsten just shook her head, she couldn't speak, her entire body frozen, on hold. "Yes you are."

He pulled back, and the long length of his shaft rubbed along her hypersensitive asshole. Kirsten groaned, but Devon choked off that sound as he plunged his huge cock back into her depths. Again and again, faster and faster his powerful body worked above her, driving his pole in her virgin ass. Magnificent sparks of pain and pleasure rained down, burning on her skin, and she knew it would happen. She'd cum.

Kirsten looked up at Devon and saw the same thought reflected back at her. He grabbed hold of the headrest behind her head, and the air exploded from Kirsten's lungs when his next thrust tore through her. He fucked her hard, harder than she'd ever been fucked. Their bodies slapped together, and the shock of every thrust rocked Kirsten's body as he reamed her ass. Unrelenting, that's what he was. And right, so right.

Kirsten's throat was raw, but she still screamed when blinding pleasure ripped through her pummeled body. Pussy juice squirted from her slit as her muscles contracted and relaxed, massaging the huge pole still pounding her ass.

But too much was too much, even for Devon. He pulled out just as huge spurts of cum blasted from his cock. Hot cream covered Kirsten's tits and belly as she struggled to contain everything thrown at her. How much was there? She looked down her body through blurry eyes and groaned when she saw the thick lines of cum painted on her body. He'd won.

Kirsten didn't struggle when Devon untied her, she lay on the bed, exhausted. She glanced to the side and saw Devon help a shaky Maria off her husband's lap while he ripped at his bindings, shouting and screaming behind his gag.

Devon paid him no attention, all he did was point at Kirsten, and Maria nodded. He held Maria's shoulders as she shuffled towards the bed and crawled on top of it. Kirsten didn't have it in her to tense for what would happen, but she needn't have worried. Maria dipped her head down and lapped at the fresh cum decorating Kirsten's body. Kirsten let herself relax and slipped into the sleep of exhaustion as she wondered what Devon whispered to Maria as he stroked her back. Who knew?

__________

Don't forget to vote or even better, comment.

Thanks, you're the best.

C&D

12