All Comments on 'The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway'

by TheEroticPencil

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You must continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fuck!! I'm breathless after reading that ...... certainly hope it's not a once off!!

albertaboyalbertaboyover 8 years ago
Wow

That story was incredibly hot. Can't wait to see where this adventure goes, maybe one of Megan's boyfriends join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue the story

Great possible start to an adventure. I hope you continue with this story. It would be a waste to write a single episode with such hot characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Finish the Weekend

That was so hot. Please continue at least for the rest of the weekend. John still has to fuck Megan's ass and maybe his wife's. This is the good type of threesome, where everybody trusts and wants to please the other two partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read!

Usually when I see 5 pages, I think, that's two too many. But I did not want this to end. I hope you finish the weekend.

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 8 years ago
More please!

I agree with so many of the other comments. This is a GREAT stroke story, but it's also the start of a great love story between the three of them. Please keep it going for all your readers who love happy and sexy endings to stories.

TheEroticPencilTheEroticPencilover 8 years agoAuthor
More on the way

Thank you for the great feedback. I will keep this going. I am finishing up my series on 500 Miles and 6 Floors and will tackle this shortly. I have a great new step for them Thanks again.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
AN AMAZING STORY FROM A GIFTED WRITER

I could probably go on forever and say it no better than I did in the subject line.

If you continue on to a 3rd chapter, I find wives who like to keep full hair on their sex because hubby prefers a woman to pre-teen appearance. Let her get seduced into a bi experience and all the buttons get pushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very hot. Looking forward to more. 5*

MonicaLynnMonicaLynnabout 8 years ago
Fabulous!

A VERY well-written story. Great characterization and, of course, extremely hot sex. I think what I liked most about it was that you took an almost cliche topic--first time swinger experience--and made it your own through character development, mood setting, and a dynamic relationship that naturally grew and evolved as the story progressed. Excellent job, TheEroticPencil!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrong Vote!

I loved this story! Amazing writing. Thank you. I hit the number 1 star by mistake. Definitely a 5!

ColonelBColonelBabout 2 years ago

WOW: Really great story and I hope there are more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous